Traumatised

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sleeping peacefully, when you felt someone shook you. You opened your eyes slightly. You saw Hoya, his face was two inches away from yours. Your eyes widened. "What are you doing in my room?" You covered yourself up with the blanket. "Relax, I don`t care what you`re wearing and what you`re not wearing" he raised his eyebrow. "Get up quickly I have a meeting to attend" You looked at him confused. "What does that have to do with me?" "Appa`s employers wants to see you, now get up" You nodded and got up. *I haven`t relaxed since I came here* You sighed.

Hoya went outside and you were getting dressed. You came out and Hoya looked at you. (http://www.yukisale.com/wholesale-korean-dress-k1258-green-p-1195.html) "your using one of the dresses I bought" he smirked. "No, not you bought, your designer bought" you corrected him and walked outside. He rolled his eyes. Ever since you had married Hoya, you had only weared dresses. You missed the times when you could wear baggy t-shirts and shorts underneath. You sighed and sat in the car.

When you both arrived. He took you to where they were going to have their meeting. Hoya opened the door and there were only men inside the meeting room. They were smiling brightly while looking at you. Your father in law walked towards you. "Here she is" he sat his hand on your shoulder. "AnnyeongHaseyo ____-imnida" you bowed. They all looked at you and smiled. "She is adorable" You heard one of them say. Your father in law chuckled. Hoya sat down beside his father and told you to sit in the back, so that you wouldn`t interrupt the meeting. You did as told and sat in the back.

After some time you started getting bored. All you heard about was how to build new hotels, how to sell and so on. *How much longer do I have to sit here?* Hoya looked over at you and saw that you were bored, but he couldn`t do anything since, this meeting was important for him. The door to the meeting room opened and Daniel came inside. "Sorry for interrupting this meeting" he bowed. "But I have something important to talk about with appa" His father stood up and went outside with him. Hoya looked at you and saw that you were staring at Daniel. He rolled his eyes.

Daniel came back inside and noticed you. He was surprised, you smiled to him. He sat next to you. "What are you doing here?" he whispered to you. "I had to come, because abeonim`s employers wanted to see me" you smiled. "I see, well, are you having fun?" You shook your head. "It`s really boring" He chuckled. "How about we go outside?" You blinked. "Isn`t this meeting important to you?" he shook his head. You pouted. "I don`t know, it seems rude to leave" "Wait, I`ll ask Ahjussi (Hoya`s father)" Before you could say anything, he had already stood up.

He walked over to Hoya`s father and whispered something to him. His father nodded. Daniel waved you over, you smiled and skipped over to Daniel. Hoya looked weird at you and Daniel. *Where is he taking her?*

You and Daniel went outside for a walk. "I`m finally free" you said, making Daniel chuckle. "It wasn`t like you were in prison" "Believe me, I was" he laughed. "You remind me of YonJoo" you blinked. "Jeongmal? How?" "She doesn`t like this meeting at all" You laughed. "I don`t blame her"

You both were having a great time outside. After a long walk you both decided to sit on a bench right outside of the WooLim building. Yes, your father in laws company was named WooLim. "How long is that meeting going to last?" you asked Daniel. He looked at his watch. "It`s 15minutes left" You nodded. Daniel`s phone suddenly rang. He looked at the caller id and smiled. "I need to take this" he got up and walked a little away from you. Even though he was standing a meter a way from you, you could still hear what he was saying and you knew who he was talking to. It was YonJoo.

You looked at him. The way he was talking, laughing and his facial expression changed. He seemed more loving and caring. Your shoulders deflated at the thought of Hoya. You wished you had a husband like Daniel. A person that understood you and took care of you. Even though you had just known Daniel for a day, he still seemed better than Hoya, in every way.

Daniel was done talking and came back to sit with you. He saw the way your mood changed all of a sudden. "Did something happen?" You shook your head. His phone rang, again. He looked at the caller id. "Hey, yeah, she`s with me, wanna talk to her?" he suddenly gave you his phone. "Who is it?" you whispered. "Howon" he smiled and you took the phone. "Neh?" "Where are you?" "I`m right outside the WooLim building" you said. "Okay, I`ll be right there" he hung up.

You saw Hoya coming out of the building. He noticed you sitting with Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter