Realizing

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After writing this fic, I`m starting on this one: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66961/lie-to-me-dongjun-fcuz-kan-schoollove-you-zea see and tell me what you think=) Thank you<3

You woke up the next day and took a long shower. You changed into casual clothes and sat and watched tv. Your father was at work and your mother was still asleep. The drama "City Hunter" was on tv so you decided to watch it. Hoya stood up and saw you in the living room. "Yah! Why did you go?" He said while rubbing his eye. "What is it with you, everytime I wake up, you do to!" you sighed. "Do you have radar on me or something?" you raised your eyebrow. He chuckled and went to the bathroom.

After he was done he came back out to sit next to you, but he saw that you were talking in the phone. "Neh, I don`t have anything to do, meet? right now? Okay" You hung up. "Who was it?" Hoya asked. "WooHyun oppa" you answered short. You stood up and started putting on your shoes. "Don`t tell me you`re going out with him?" He raised his eyebrow. You nodded. "It`s important" You were about to go outside, but Hoya stood infront of the door. "Do you really think I`ll let you go out alone, with him?" You nodded one more time. "Then you`re wrong" he gave you a stern look. "I let you go out with Nara, alone" you sat a lot pressure on the word "alone" He sighed. "I`m sorry but I can`t let you" "Well, sorry to say, but the thing I`m going to do with WooHyun is a little private, so you can`t come" He looked at you suspicious. "Don`t think dirty" you sighed. He was relieved. "I hope you`re not going to do something like that" You rolled your eyes and went out.

You went over to WooHyun`s house and he was ready to go to your secret place. WooHyun was holding flowers in his hands, and both of you were quiet. You both had arrived and stood infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter