Hangover

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day and went over to Hoya`s room. You decided to just take a peek at him, just to know that he was alright. You opened the door and saw him sleeping peacefully. You went to the kitchen and decided to make him soup. But the butler was already in the kitchen. "Oh, Good morning" you smiled brightly. "Good morning ____sshii" he bowed. "Can you make Howon-sshii soup, please?" he nodded.

You heard Hoya groan in the room. You went upstairs to check up on him. You opened the door without knocking. "Is everything alright?" you asked. "Does it look like" he yelled, while he was holding his head. *I drank too much yesterday* Since he wasn`t in the mood to talk you decided to just leave the room. "Ahjussi is making you soup, he may bring it up later" you closed the door and went to the living room. *Ahjussi? When did she start calling our butler that?* he was confused. *And did she tell him to make me soup?* He just layed on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Someone knocked on the front door and the maid went to open the door. "AnnyeongHaseyo agashi" the maid bowed. "Is Howon at home?" you heard a girls voice. "He is at his room" You saw Nara coming into the living room. "Oh, hello" you waved to her. She waved back. "Is everything alright with Howon?" She asked you. You shook your head. She was on her way to his room. "His not in the mood to talk, so you shouldn`t go to his room" you warned her. "It`s okay, he won`t be mad, when he sees me" she smiled and went to his room. *What is that suppose to mean?* You tilted your head to the side.

They had been in the room for more than 10minutes and all you could hear was laughter. *What is goin on in there?* The butler was on his way to Hoya`s room with the soup. You stood up and went to the butler. "I`ll take that" you took the tray from him and went into the room. When Hoya saw you he became quiet. "Here you go" you lay the tray on his lap. "It will make you feel better" you smiled. "I don`t want soup right now" "You have to, it`s for your own good" Nara said. She picked up the spoon and tried to feed him. You raised your eyebrow. *Okay? He can eat on his own* You were about to say something, but you heard your cellphone ring in the other room. "Excuse me"

You went to your room and looked at the caller id: Appa. "Yeobseyo" you smiled. "How are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter