First Day of Work

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya came home after the meeting. He looked at you, and you were sitting in the same position and watching tv as when he left the house. *She must be really bored* He walked towards you and turned off the tv. "Hey! I was watching that" you complained. He looked at you. "You wanted a job, right?" You blinked. "I got you one" Your eyes rounded in surprise. "Jeongmal?" He nodded.

You jumped up, and hugged him. "Komawo" you were excited. He hugged you back, "No problem" he let go of you. "Where is my work, and who am I working for?" you asked him. "You`re working at the WooLim company and you`re Daniel`s assistant" You tilted your head to the side. "But YoungWon is already-" "I know, but he needed an assistant who would get him something to eat or drink, when he need it, and take his calls, so that`s your job" you nodded.

"When am I starting?" you asked. "Tomorrow, wake up at 6am because my meeting is starting 7am" you nodded. He went up to his room to get some sleep, and you did the same.

You woke up early and took a shower. Hoya came out of his room and heard you humming while you were taking a shower. *Someone is excited to work* He chuckled. He went into your room and sat the uniform you were going to use at work. He went to his own and room and got himself ready.

You got out of the shower and saw a uniform laying on your bed. *Is this my working clothes?* You didn`t ask Hoya, you just changed your clothes and looked at yourself in the mirror. *Cute* (http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/907870/211168322-482139856/Women-suit-dress-uniform-Woman-uniforms-suit-Ladies-uniforms-office-uniforms-women-business-suit.html) You giggled and walked over to Hoya`s room.

You opened the door to his room and peeked inside. He was standing with his back turned against you and it seemed like he was struggling with something. You walked inside. "What do you think?" you showed yourself in your uniform. "It looks good" he mumbled, while he was struggling with his tie. You sighed and walked over to him. "Let me do it" You carefully fixed his tie and he was looking at you. "There you go" you smiled satisfied. You were about to go out, but he grabbed your arm. You turned around and looked at him. "You look great in your uniform" he smiled. You giggled. "Komawo" you walked outside.

He couldn`t keep his eyes from you. *Get those dirty thoughts out of your head, Howon!* He yelled at himself, but he meant that it wasn`t his fault that he got those thoughts, because for him you were looking hot as ever in that uniform. "It`s 6.45 now, shouldn`t we leave?" you shouted from the living room. "Yeah, I`m coming" Hoya grabbed his car keys and went downstairs.

You both sat in the car and drove to work. When you arrived you saw Daniel and YoungWon going inside the WooLim building. "Daniel and YoungWon" you shouted. They both turned around and waved. You waved back to them. *She can`t act like that here* Hoya carefully pulled you to the side. "We have to act professional here, you can`t call me oppa, call me Howon-sshii and don`t act like a kid, understood?" you nodded.

You both walked inside with Daniel and YoungWon. "It`s going to be weird having you as my assistant" Daniel pointed out. You nodded "you`ll get use to it" YoungWon said. "You`re used to have me around" he chuckled. The elevator arrived and all of you went inside. Hoya pushed on the 5th floor and the elevator`s doors closed. "So, you`re planning on moving here?" you asked YoungWon. He nodded "That`s why I`m working" You nodded.

The elevator`s doors opened and all of you walked outside. Hoya went to the room where they were going to have the meeting, and Daniel followed you and YoungWon to his office. "Just stay here until I call you, okay?" You nodded. "And this is your work phone, I`ll call you on that on if I need anything" Daniel gave you the phone and left.

You were sitting in the office doing nothing. While YoungWon sat down and started with his paperwork. "Isn`t that boring?" you asked him. He shook his head. "I have done this before, so I`m use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter