Come Back To Me

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day and heard someone cooking in the kitchen. You walked to the kitchen and saw a happy WooHyun, cooking eggs. "Good morning, cutie" You giggled. "Someone is in a good mood" He nodded. *Just to make you feel better* "Do you want me to help?" you asked. He shook his head. "Just go and watch tv, I`ll call when I`m done" You nodded.

You were about to walk back to the living room, but you noticed a car that was parked outside. You looked closely, and recognized the car right away. *Howon, Did he stay here all night?* For some reason you softened. You put your shoes on and went outside. You looked inside the car and saw a sleeping Hoya in the car. You giggled. *Poor Hoy- No! You`re suppose to be mad ___!* You argued with yourself, you were about to go back inside, but you noticed how Hoya was shivering. *His cold*

You knocked on the window and Hoya woke up. He looked around, and noticed you looking at him. He got right up and rolled down the window. "Good morning" He smiled sheepishly. You nodded. "Good morning" you looked down. "Umm...WooHyun is making eggs, do you want to eat?" you asked. He softened. *She still cares* He nodded.

You brought him inside, and WooHyun was in a shock. "Why is h-" "His just going to eat, and then he`ll leave" you said calm. WooHyun nodded. "Okay, I`ll let him stay because of you" You nodded. You all three sat down and started eating. It was quiet and none of you were looking at each other. "Oppa" You said to WooHyun. Hoya looked at you, because he thought that you were calling for him. *Oh, that`s right, I told her not to call me that* His shoulders deflated. "Can you pass me a napkin?" WooHyun did as told, and gave it to you.

When you were done eating, WooHyun took the dishes. "How about we go to the market today?" he looked at you. You beamed and nodded. "I`ll get myself ready" you went inside WooHyun`s room. WooHyun walked towards Hoya. "You`re going with us, you`re going to make things right, and treat her better!" WooHyun glared at him. "I`m only doing this because ____~ deserves better, and I know she loves you, alot, so I`m giving you a chance to get yourself together and make her happy" WooHyun was about to leave, but Hoya grabbed his arm. "Thank You" Hoya meant it from his heart. WooHyun nodded.

When you were ready, you walked outside with WooHyun. But you noticed that Hoya was following you. "He is going with us" WooHyun assured. You rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter