Seperated

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days had past and you had been working every single day. Hoya was in a better mood and he had forgotten about you and YoungWon. You were sitting in Daniel`s office, waiting for YoungWon do finish his paperwork, so that the two of you could do something.

In the meantime, Hoya was at a meeting. This time he wasn`t the one holding the meeting, it was Daniel. Hoya`s phone vibrated, since he knew that it couldn`t be you who would send him a text, he didn`t care who it was. He went back to focus on the meeting. But his phone suddenly started to vibrate, again. This time he was curious about who it could be. He was just about to take his phone out of the pocket, but then decided to check it later. *Focus on what Daniel is saying, Howon* He straightened himself up and went back to listen to Daniel. His phone vibrated, again and this time he had enough.

He went at the back and took his phone out. Nara had send him a picture. He rolled his eyes. *What does she want?* He opened the message, and saw a picture of you and YoungWon laughing together. His eyes widened. *What the?* He opened the next message and it was a photo of you feeding YoungWon in the office. His palms became sweaty. *Is it true?* He opened the next message and it was a photo of YoungWon sitting on his chair and looking at you, and you`re leaning over him while your arms are on his shoulders. Hoya became furious and hurt. *I never thought she would do something like that to me?!* He was horrifed after watching the pictures.

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3LV6p2UUPs

His phone vibrated, again and he opened the message. It was from Nara. "You don`t call that cheating?" He closed his phone and went out of the meeting room, without telling Daniel. "Where are you-" Daniel shouted after Hoya, but he had left already. He walked over to Daniel`s office and opened the door. He saw you sitting on a chair next to YoungWon and watching him doing his work. Hoya walked over and grabbed your arm.

You looked at him and blinked. "Is it time to go home?" He didn`t say anything and dragged you outside. You were quiet, because you knew that he was mad about something, and the last thing you wanted to do was to make him more mad. He walked over to his car. "Sit" "But-" "Sit!" he shouted at you. You flinched, but did as he told you. You sat in the car, and he did the same. The drive back home was quiet. But you decided to speak anyway. "What happened?" you asked concerned. He didn`t say anything. You saw that his hands tightened around the steering wheel. You gulped.

"Oppa-" "Don`t call me that!" he suddenly shouted. Your eyes widened. "What are you saying? And what happened you need to tell me, so that I know how to fix it" you layed your hand on his shoulder. He pulled over and parked his car on the side. He pushed your hand off his shoulder and his eyes pierced through yours. He took out his phone and showed you the pictures. "This is why you wanted to start at work, and this is why you enjoyed being at work" he said harsh. You looked at the pictures horrifed. "I have never-" "Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter