You Might Come Back

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKKmcCrV8PQ

Hoya drove to your hometown, do get you back. *Mianhae Jagiya, I have been blind all this time* He sighed, and drove faster. He arrived to your hometown, and he parked his car outside your parents house. He got out of the car, and knocked on the door. Your mother opened the door, and her eyes were half open, it seemed like she was sleeping, because it was really late. "AnnyeoungHaseyo Jangmeonim" He bowed. "Is ____~ here?" She shook her head. "Is she suppose to?" Hoya raised his eyebrow. *She isn`t here, then where is she?*

"Is everything alright with ____?" Your mother became concerned. "Y-Yes, We are p-playing h-hide and s-seek" he couldn`t come up with a better excuse. "She might b-be h-hiding somewhere else" He smiled sheepishly. "Oh" your mother believed him. "After you`re done playing, tell her to drop by" He nodded. "I will" *where can she be?* He was confused, but then he suddenly remembered WooHyun. "Can you tell me where WooHyun lives?" She nodded and told him. "Kamsahamnida" He bowed. She smiled "I`ll find her and bring her with me" He scratched his head. She nodded and closed the door.

He sat back in the car. *Next stop WooHyun`s house* He drove around and noticed a small house. *There it is* he parked the car right outside WooHyun`s house. He got out of his car and knocked on the front door. Hoya cleared his throat and waited for someone to open the door.

The door opened and WooHyun was standing infront of Hoya. "What do you want?" WooHyun looked at him disgusted. "Is ____~ here?" Hoya asked. "Who is it?" Hoya heard your voice from the living roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter