Wedding and Wedding Night

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the big day. Your mother woke you up. "Get up, dear" she shook you gently. You opened your eyes. "I`m tired, let me sleep" you groaned. "Today, is your big day, you have to get up" your eyes opened immdietely. *Wedding!* "eat, take a shower, then go outside, someone is waiting for you outside to pick you up" she smiled and left.

You got up and took a shower right away, you weren`t in the mood to eat anything. After you were done you went to the living room. Your mother was going to join you, but your dad was going to come later. "Bye, appa" you waved. You pretended to be happy, so that your parents wouldn`t be concerned. You and your omma went outside and saw a man standing outside waiting. He saw you and bowed. He opened the car door and you and your omma sat in the car.

When you arrived to the beauty salon you got out of the car. Your mother in law was already there. You greeted her and she greeted both you and your mother. You got yourself ready, and the only thing that was missing was to get your dress on. They gave you a room to change. You came back out and everyone in the salon looked at you. They eyes widened. "You look so pretty" one of the worker said. You smiled.

You sat back in the car, and the driver drove you to the church. There you sat in a room, with your mom and your mother in law. You were waiting for your time to go out. You were stressing, and you were nervous. Your mother suddenly bursted into tears. "My baby girl is all grown up" she walked towards you and hugged you. Your mother in law rubbed your mothers back. "so, so don`t cry, she was going to get married one day right?" she tried to comfort your mother. You started crying as well. You didn`t just cry because you were leaving your parents, but beacause you were getting married to a guy you didn`t know. "Don`t you cry my dear, your makeup will get all ruined" Your mother in law took a tissue and wiped away your tears.

Suddenly a woman came inside. "It`s time" *Oh No* You got up, and walked outside. Your father was waiting for you. You walked over to him and he smiled. "You look like an angel" he whispered to you. You smiled, while tears was forming in your eyes. You both started walking down the isle. *This is it, no turning back* Hoya turned around and looked at you. He smiled and you smiled back. You thought that he was good looking, but you were still against the wedding.

You stood next to Hoya now, and the priest started talking. You didn`t listen to one word the priest said, you were busy thinking about other things. "Do you ___ ____~ take Lee Howon as your husband?" the priest asked. You blinked. "I-I-I do" you finally spoke. "And do you Lee Howon take ___ ____~ as your lovely wife?" He looked at you. "I do" "Now I announce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Your eyes widened. *I forgot about this part* He looked at you and you looked at him. He leaned in and gave you a small peck on the lips. When he pulled back everyone in the church started cheering. You and Hoya smiled. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter