The Gathering

Marrying Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day none of you talked to each other. He pretended like you weren`t in the same room as him, and you basically did the same.

The day went by fast and the time was around 8pm, and you weren`t still talking to each other. The maid and the butler could sense the tension between you two, and they didn`t like it.

You were sitting in your room, and unpacking your stuff, and putting your clothes at the right places. You suddenly heard someone knock on the door. You opened it, but no one was there. *That was weird* You were about to close the door, but you noticed a note hanging on your door. You took it off and read it. "Daniel called, he said that we are suppose to meet him at his place, he told me to bring you because he wants to show you someone special -Howon" You rolled your eyes. *He couldn`t just say it to me face to face*

You sat down and looked through your closet, to see what you were going to wear, when you heard someone knock on your door again. "Come in" you said, but no one opened the door. You got up and opened the door, and you saw another note. "I forgot to tell that you have an hour to get yourself ready -Howon" You sighed and found a note in your room. You sat down and wrote a message on it. You walked over to his room and attached the note on his door. You knocked on the door and went to your room. He opened the door and saw a note hanging on his door. A small smile appeared on his face. He read the note. "Thank you for telling me -____~" He chuckled.

The maid and the butler saw everything and they were smiling brightly. "That`s called young love" the maid said, and the butler nodded.

You found the dress you wanted to wear and changed (http://fashionz.us/korean-ss-dress-gauze-and-cotton/korean-dress-gauze-and-cotton/) You went to the living room, you were waiting for Hoya to get ready. He came out of the room, and you looked at him surprised. For the first time he was wearing a laid back outfit and not a tuxedo, like he always did. (http://www.korean-drama-guide.com/PHOTO-INFINITE-members.html) (pic of him alone)

He walked to the car, without saying anything to you. You followed him and sat in the car. It was quiet on the way to Daniel`s house. When you both arrived he parked the car and went out. You did the same and followed him to the front door. Hoya knocked on the door and Daniel opened it. "Hey, welcome" he smiled brightly. You smiled back to him, while Hoya just walked straight inside.

The house was beautiful and big, just like yours. You walked to the living room and saw Nara sitting on the sofa, and suprisingly Hoya was already sitting next to her. You sighed and sat on a single sofa. "Hey" Nara smiled. You smiled back. "Cute outfit" you heard a voice say. It was a girl voice, but you knew that Nara wasn`t the one who said it. You turned around and saw a girl coming down the stairs. She was stunning, and had a natural beauty. You looked at her amazed. *She`s pretty*

Daniel stood next to her. "This is the person I wanted you to meet" Daniel smiled. "Is it....YonJoo-sshii?" you tilted your head to the side. He nodded. "Jeongmal?" Your eyes widened. "She`s beautiful" you blurted out. You sheepishly smiled. She giggled. "You`re cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter