Diagnosis

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Do’s POV

It was halfway through second period when Myung Soo called me. I found it strange seeing as how we hadn’t properly talked since coming back from Busan.

“Myung Soo? Why are you ringing? It’s second period.”

“Hyung hurry get to the hospital.” His tone was dead serious it frightened me.

“Why?” I asked filled with concern.

“Just do it. It’s Ji Young okay.”

My heart dropped and body stiffened.
“I’m in my way.”

I hung up and got up from my seat disturbing the rest of the class.

“Yah! Choi Young Do! Get back to your seat!!” My teacher yelled as I walked past him. Ignoring him I made my way out.

“I’m going to call your father!!” I heard him scream after me. I honestly couldn’t care less. All that I was worried about was Ji Young. What happened? Why is she in hospital? Is she alright? My heart was pounding so much. I was so worried and when I remembered I got dropped off this morning and didn’t have my motorbike with me I slammed the wall in anger. Why the hell was this happening!! I had to see if she was alright. Tan ran past me with his phone to his ear. He must’ve heard of the news as well.

He skidded to a stop.

“Yeah umma, shes at the hospital. I’ll meet you there. Okay. See you soon.” He said and hung up. He ran to where his car was parked and got in. He was driving past me when he reversed.
“Get in.” He said sternly, I did without asking twice.

He sped off.

“Thanks.” I said.

He just nodded.


The car ride to the hospital was quiet. We didn’t speak a single word. Once we reached the hospital we ran to the reception desk.

“Seo Ji Young. Where is she?” Tan asked breathless.

I followed behind him also out of breath.

The receptionist looked through her files until she found her name.

“She’s getting a few X-Rays done at the moment, if you go and wait in the waiting room. She’ll be out and the Doctor will have her results.” We both nodded and went to sit down in the waiting room, we saw Myung Soo sitting in the corner anxiously tapping his foot. He looked worried. Like we all were.

“Finally you’s are here.” He said with a breath of relief.

“Myung Soo what happened? Why is she in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter