Getting Closer

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young’s POV

As I washed up and got ready for bed, I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. We had finally made it. We were finally together and I couldn’t believe it. Brushing through my hair I walked out to see Young Do gathering stuff for his shower.

“Showers free. I’ll get your bed ready.”
“Okay, thank you.” He said and walked into the shower.

After making his bed I went to lie down on mine. I thought about how to deal with Myung Soo. I felt so guilty already but I can’t control my feelings. The heart wants what the heart wants right? The thought of Tan finding out about me dating his enemy ran through my mind.

Aish maybe we should stay here a bit longer. Safer for the both of us.
 

Thoughts like that passed through until I was disturbed by Young Do coming out of the shower…with only a towel hanging off  his hips. The site shocked me and I covered my eyes.

“Yah! What are you doing?” I yelled hiding behind my blanket.

I heard him laugh before he said anything.

“What? You’re not enjoying the sight?” He said striking ridiculous yet astonishing poses.

I lowered my blanket and caught a glimpse of his washboard abs. Although the sight was intriguing to me I hid behind my blanket.
“Yah put on a top!” I heard him walking around, and zippers from his bag opening and closing.

 

“Why? I don’t sleep with one. I’m really surprised you’re not enjoying the sight. I swear you looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter