Unknown Feelings

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys i'm sorry I havent been frequently updating. I will try and do better, I just had a birthday and wedding I had to go to so hopefully you guys understand. thank you so much for waiting and I hope you enjoy!!!
 

Ji Young’s POV

What just happened? Why was he so different? Does he know about me and Young Do. Walking to my first class I pondered why Myung Soo, the kind warm hearted boy I befriended became so cold all of a sudden. As I made my way through the crowds of students I went to my locker to retrieve some of my books. When I finally reached my locker I placed the books in my bag and shut the locker door only to be surprised by Young Do’s face smiling as sweetly as ever. I had to refrain myself from hugging him as I saw many people glaring and murmuring about us. No one knew about us, except for Myung Soo. I think.

“Hello beautiful.” He whispered into my ear, the smell of his cologne lingering in the air making me go all fuzzy inside. He leaned in closer and was about to peck me on the cheek when I nudged him in the stomach.

“Hey, I thought we were on the down low. Remember?” I angrily whispered into his ear keeping my eyes on the lookout for Tan just in case he came around the corner.

He rolled his eyes.

“Ugh, why? Myung Soo already knows, shouldn’t we just tell Tan? I hate all this secrecy?” He demanded. I understand his reasoning behind wanting to tell everyone, I mean I wanted to just hug him freely like Tan and Eun Sang but I didn’t want to hurt anyone in the process.

“First we have to deal with Myung Soo, he was so…so strange. He was so cold to me this morning. It was really weird. Besides you know we have to ease Tan into knowing about us, if we tell him he will probably kill you, then me.” He nodded in agreement.

“Wait so what did happen last night? How did he find out?” I asked trying to get an idea of how much Myung Soo knew about us.

“He said he saw us holding hands coming out of the gates at the airport.”
“Dammit…” I muttered under my breath. We should have been more careful.

“Hey…” Young do said pulling my chin so I was facing him.

“Don’t worry we’ll figure it out. I promise.” I nodded and was leaning in to kiss his cheek, I pulled back when I remembered we were at school.

I looked into his eyes and saw a hint of frustration. I understood where he was coming from though, I was frustrated too.

“Come on, I’ll take you to class.” He said and walked behind me.

 

 

It was second period already and I felt mentally drained. Everything was just getting a bit too much. All the assessments I had to catch up on, the fact my only friend at this school hated my guts and I couldn’t even hang out with my boyfriend because I was worried about the backlash not only from the rest of the school but Tan aswell. He was like the overprotective brother I never wanted. Before our next class started I went to the bathrooms to freshen up. While I was in there I heard a couple of the girls talking about me and Young Do, I stiffened inside the cubicle and leaned against the cold surface of the door.

Seriously? Can I not get a break?
“Omo Young Do oppa is looking so handsome these days.”

“Yeah he is really handsome ever since he changed his hair his entire personality changed.”

As I listened to the girls I couldn’t help but agree, he was really handsome.

“I saw him talking with that girl…Ji Young?”
“Ugh shes a trying to take our oppas away from us. How dare she?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter