What Are We?

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young’s POV

“Thank you Ji Young ah…”

We stood there silent for about a minute when he broke the silence.

“…but you can’t help me. This is exactly what can’t happen between us Ji Young.”

“Wait, what?” I couldn’t hide the dissatisfaction in my voice. I thought he had feelings for me? He let go of me and paced up and down the studio running his hands through his hair not saying a word at all. Annoyance coursed through me, I went to pull his arm and he jerked away.

“Wait so one minute you’re all over me and then the next you don’t want to know me? Choi Young do stop playing around and let me help you.”
He was obviously stressed about something.

“Choi Young Do what’s wrong? Tell me.” I tried my best to sound understanding but I was quickly getting annoyed at his stupid mind games.

“Ji Young why are you even talking to me? You should hate me but even now you’re here with me” The tears he spilled before were still slowly trailing down, I couldn’t understand why. Reaching up I wiped his tears and turned his face towards me so he was looking directly in my eyes.

“Choi Young Do, it’s because I care. And I know that deep down you are a good guy.”

He moved away and continued pacing up and down the studio.

“Ji Young don’t you understand? You can’t help me, I’m the bad guy Ji Young and I can’t change, I don’t know how!...” Slowly he raised his voice.

“…You can’t help me because you’re the caus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter