Him Again!!

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-Young’s POV

Eagerly grabbing the keys off of Myung-Soo I ran to the door. Before unlocking it I waved to Myung-Soo. As I reached to put the key in, I found it was already unlocked. Shocked that it could’ve been a break in I grabbed my phone out and had emergency services on speed dial. Just to be safe. Walking in quietly I could hear someone snoring. My heart began racing.

What if it’s a burglar? What do I do? Grabbing the umbrella hanging on the hook I slowly made my way down the stairs trying my hardest to keep quiet I saw a very long figure lying down on the couch in the middle of the room.

As I approached the person on the couch I looked over to see who it was.

I heaved a sigh of relief, thanking god it wasn’t a criminal. It was someone worse.

Choi Young-Do…

 

I glanced over at his face. It was really long and not to mention very handsome. It was only ugly when that stupid mouth of his started speaking. He looked really angelic, almost happy even. I was really taken aback at how innocent he looked, he had obviously been hurt before from what Myung-Soo told me. I wanted to help him with whatever he was dealing with, because from personal experience I know how hard it is to deal with pain, but I also know the happiness you gain when someone reaches out to help you with your problems. That’s what he needed. Happiness.

 

’Young-Do ssi, I’m sorry.” I whispered and just stared at him peacefully sleeping.

I moved his hair out of his face and walked off looking at the images plastered on the wall.  As I looked in awe I noticed they were really pretty. I saw some images of the sunbaenims from school. I saw Bona and Chan-Young hugging each other, Rachel talking with Hyoshin and Tan holding Eun Sang. I looked over to the left and saw a couple with Young-Do looking at Eun Sang unnie at what looked to be a camping trip. He must’ve really loved her. I thought to myself. I skimmed through the photos and saw a selca of Myung-Soo of course doing his famous aegyo. Now I understood the different moments Myung Soo was talking about when we first met.

 

I heard someone yawning and turned around. Young-Do was stretchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter