Going Back

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young’s POV

Waking up at the sound of my alarm I found the bed empty. Young Do nowhere to be seen. Tiredly I gathered the strength to leave the comforts of my lovely bed and walked into the lounge where I saw Young Do talking on the phone. The words ‘Seoul’ and ‘plane’ were mentioned so I assumed he was arranging our flights back to Seoul.

He turned around and smiled.

“Hold on a sec” he said into the phone.

“Theres breakfast on the table, you were still asleep so I went to get us some food. Go eat I’ll be over in a minute.” He grinned and continued talking to the person on the phone. I nodded agreeing and went to the kitchen. I didn’t realise how hungry I was until I caught a whiff of the food and my stomach starts growling like crazy. Digging into the food, Young Do made his way in to eat with me.

“So our flights due to leave at 6:30pm. It gives us enough time to pack and think of how we’re going to explain everything to Myung Soo.” I nodded while swallowing my food.

“Oh, what should we do about him?” I asked.

Young Do ate his food and tried to think.

“Well I should let him know your safe now. He was worried sick about you and even got his dads investigator friend to help track you down.” I felt guilt in the pit of my stomach.

This poor guy had suffered a lot because of me and now he will suffer even more.

“Oh really? I didn’t have a clue, do you think he’ll be able to cope?” I asked.

“I have no idea. He usually is strong but he had feelings for you so I have no idea how badly this will affect him.” He put down his phone.

“I just texted him saying you were fine and that we were coming back tonight.”

I just nodded and ate my food. However I couldn’t stomach it facing Myung Soo and of course Tan.

“How did you find me?” I suddenly blurted out. I was curious as to how he found me so fast and how Tan who has contacts everywhere didn’t find me. Weird.

“Well I am the heir to Zeus Hotel. I find out everything.” He smirked at me.

“Why?” He asked.

“I was wondering how you found me and Tan didn’t? He is pretty resourceful when it comes to these situations.” I said this carefully and avoided the mention of Eun Sang. I didn’t want the atmosphere to become awkward.

“Well the day before I came here, I saw him with Ji Sung. After I told him I found you, he let me be the one to come and get you.” He smiled.

“Wait you met Ji Sung? My little brother?” I asked perching of the edge of my seat.

He nodded.

“Yeah, he was really worried about you. He even hugged me for finding you.”
The guilt I felt seconds ago had probably progressed to embarrassment, guilt and sadness combined all into one. How could I be so selfish? Leaving him and making him worried like that. I just know that when I get home I’m never going to hear the end of it from Tan.

I’m such an idiot.

 

Young Do’s POV

We had cleared up after we had eate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter