Home Sweet Home

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young’s POV

After leaving Young Do and Myung Soo at the airport Tan drove me home. I barely had time to say good bye but I could sense the atmosphere between the two was extremely tense so I was partly grateful to Tan for rushing me home. I knew deep down that at some point I couldn’t avoid this issue any longer, eventually I would have to tell Myung Soo the truth. As I pondered possible ways I could tell him without hurting his feelings, Tan interrupted my train of thought. We had arrived to his car and he looked at me expressionless.

 

“Ji Young ah, I’m glad you’re home…but you should’ve been more responsible. Did you not think about how we would feel? Especially Ji Sungie. He was worried sick, blaming himself for you leaving. What you did was really immature and downright stupid. For heavens sake even the reason behind leaving was ridiculous. Over a confession. Ji Young ah I am really disappointed in you.” He sighed and leaned against his car in frustration. Truthfully, I couldn’t blame him. If I were put in his shoes I would have done the exact thing. My mum used to tell me that whenever she yelled or scolded at me it was because she cared for me. I guess that’s what Tan was trying to do. I hung my head low.

“Oppa I’m really sorry. I know what I did was stupid, especially for leaving Ji Sungie. When Young Do told me about Ji Sungie worried about me I felt so guilty. I promise to be more responsible. I’m sorry if I disappointed you and our family.” Looking at him he sighed and picked himself off of his car and walked towards me with his arms outstretched.

“Ji Young ah I’m just happy you’re safe.” He said and quickly hugged me before pushing me into the car.

“Let’s go, Ji Sungie’s probably waiting for you.” He said whilst starting the car.

I nodded eagerly.

 

 

After an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter