Its On

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Do’s POV

I was quietly watching Ji Young leave when Myung Soo suddenly asked me in a serious tone if I was dating Ji Young. It caught me off guard.

“Huh? What?” I asked trying to play dumb but he didn’t look even the slightest bit convinced.

“Please don’t lie to me.” His tone had a slight seriousness too it yet almost pleading.

I was lost for words. Nothing seemed to come out of my mouth and I guess Myung Soo thought that the silence confirmed us two dating. He sighed and looked away.

“I didn’t want to believe it but I guess I have to.”
“No we aren’t t-together.” I spat out.

“Hyung I’m cute not stupid okay. Do you think I didn’t know after you went to find her? Or the fact that I saw you two holding hands coming out of the gates?”
“M-Myung Soo” I stuttered, nothing else managing to come out.

“Hyung I respect that you two are dating or are close friends but I’m not going to be so easy anymore. Being the good guy gets you nowhere. I loved her first yet you’re the one that gets to share it with her? I’m going to keep going after her until she tells me to stop. I love her Young Do.” He said sharply and walked off leaving me bitter and confused.

What the hell? Did he just say he was going to still go after her even though we’re dating? Millions of undistinguishable feelings jolted through me. The only thing I could think of was to tell Ji Young. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

 

To:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter