Guilt & Regret

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Soo’s POV

Second period and I have English! Aish!!! Why does it have to be with her?
All I was trying to do was forget about my feelings for her but it seemed that fate decided to put us together whenever it had the chance. I hated feeling like this, my heart so sore from loving someone who didn’t love me back, unable to control my thoughts because all that revolved around them was Ji Young.

Maybe I should just leave English for today. It’s better that way.

After deciding to not go to English I decided to go back to my studio. The only place where I could escape too. My place of relaxation.

I wasn’t the type to ditch classes but I had too. I need to forget her.

After heading back to my locker to collect a few of my books I was heading out until I heard banging from the corridor next door. I didn’t really take notice of it until the screams started. Making my way over I heard it getting louder.

I opened the door and saw someone lying on the ground a small amount of blood dripping from their nose, looking up I saw three girls stop in their tracks. It took me a moment to realise what was going on, as I looked closer my eyes widened in horror.

Ji Young?

Anger overcame me and although I’m not the type to lay my hands on a woman I couldn’t stop myself. All I saw was Ji Young lying half dead on the ground and these girls smirking about it.

“HEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!”

I looked closely at their faces, a look of fear spread across it.

“O-o-ooppa…” was all they managed to spit out.

Before I knew it my hands reacted before my mind had the chance to process what I was doing. I grabbed the collar of one of the girls. I managed to supress my rage and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter