Just Another Day

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Heeeeey guuuise! Another update, I hope its good. I mainly update in the weekend due to school but I will try to update at least 3-4 times a week. Thanks to my 108 subbies!!! Didn't think I would have so many people reading my story, especially since its my first but thank you so so much!! Love you guys so much, thanks again for the support and I hope you continue to read my story. Just comment if theres anything I need to work on, all feedback is good feedback <33333

 

Ji Young’s POV

I stayed up basically all night racking my brain with explanations for Myung Soo. He didn’t deserve to be hurt because of me, I’m not worth it. It was around 7am in the morning and I was really tired, I doubted whether or not to go school but I had missed enough already, I had a lot to catch up on. After getting dressed into my uniform, I applied light makeup around the bags under my eyes.

“There that should do it..” I mumbled to myself. I quickly reassessed myself in the mirror, then I went downstairs to have breakfast with the rest of my family.

 

“Ah noona you’re finally ready. Hurry have breakfast before you go.” I smiled. This boy was so smart and caring for his age. I’m glad he is mature for his age.
“Oh yeah of course I will, I don’t want my tummy to rumble during class.”
He laughed.

I sat myself down and poured some cereal into my bowl as I was reaching for the milk Tan came down.

“Ready to go? Eun Sang wants to see you.” I huffed.

“Mmm yeah I guess.” I got up and went to get my bag.

“Hey Noona you haven’t even eaten yet?” Ji Sung yelled with concern.

“Aw Ji Sungie you’re so caring. Don’t worry I’ll eat at school. Have a good day at school okay.” I said and kissed him on the head.

“Aish noona I’m grown up now can you not do that.”

I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic comment and followed Tan who was completely glued to his phone.

 

We had arrived at school and I felt my stomach churning making me nauseous. I was so nervous, the few days I had away from these judgemental beings was refreshing, returning was much more difficult than I had anticipated. However I picked myself up and made my way out of the car. From a distance I could spot Eun Sang unnie waving to us, she came running and I found myself also running towards her. I didn’t realise how much I missed her.

“UNNNNNNIE!!!” I screeched and hugged her tightly.

She returned the hug and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter