Fight

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Soo’s POV

Wiping the blood off my lower lip, I picked myself up off the ground.

This jerk seriously has no idea.

Before I knew it all the anger that had built up inside of me came out in a surge of uncertainty, I unknowingly clenched my fist and returned the punch towards Young Do.

“You bastard!” I screamed and towered over him grabbing him by the collar. He pushed me off and we were rolling around on the ground throwing punches at each other. We didn’t take notice of the people in the waiting room. Most of whom had moved their kids out of the way of our brawl. I felt guilty for disturbing the innocent people who were simply just waiting to see the doctor but I couldn’t hold my anger inside me anymore.

“Don’t you ing touch her you .” He screamed at me. Before I could respond, Tan ran over to stop us, pulling me off of Young Do.

“YAH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU TWO CRAZY! THIS IS A HOSPITAL NOT A BOXING RING!” His words were right but I couldn’t think, I was too fuelled with fury to listen to him. We were both out of breath and refused to answer.

“What is wrong with you two?!” He screamed again this time his mother following behind scolding us two for being a nuisance.

“Ask him.” I scoffed pointing towards Young Do.

He turned his face towards Young Do.
“What the hell happened?” he motioned for Young Do too talk. His face was stricken with confusion and pain.

“I-I-I’m…” he began to say pausing mid-way through his sentence.

“Go, tell him. I’m sure he’d love to hear.” I said angering him.

His eyes widened and he picked himself up off the ground “ you Myung Soo!” 

He was charging towards me readying himself for round 2 of our fight.
“YAH BOTH OF YOU GET OUT!” Tan said standing between the both of us.

My eyes darted to Young Do who rolled his eyes.

“This isn’t over Myung Soo. You’re dead to me.” His voice was dead and I could genuinely feel the hatred he projected towards me. As he walked out he kicked the table that Tan had previously flicked the magazines off.

“YOU’RE PAYING FOR THAT!” Tan’s mom screamed after him.

We had been friends for over 15 years and we fought often but this was different. This time I knew it was for real, that we wouldn’t bounce back from this.

Today was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter