A Dinner to Remember

21st Century Kim

Sunggyu arrived at the dining hall with Naeun standing by his side, observing the extravagance of the dinner that behold him.

Taking place around the banquet was a long table fitting the length of the whole room. The place was decorated with blue and red accents on the table and centerpieces. On the banquet table were white hibiscus filling the middle as the edges were aligned with a red tablecloth and blue tablematting to complement. The lanterns were lit around the area as well as the full moonlight and stars outside as the screens of the room were opened for the occasion.

"Sunggyu." A cook bowed in front of Sunggyu as he reciprocated in return. "Your father needs you in the kitchen." 

Sunggyu turned to Naeun. "Please wait for me as I attend to my father. Also, my cousin himself should be out soon."

Naeun smiled. "I will be discussing matters with Queen Jinyoung in the meantime."

Sunggyu nodded his head, following the cook at his request to see his father in the kitchen. They stepped through a hallway connecting the palace's dining hall with the kitchen, where Sunggyu walked in to a mass of different cooks and servants preparing the House of Kim royal cuisine. The whole place was busy as some cooks worked on crab gamjeong, others taking care of nanmyeon, many chefs meticulously folding up mandu, and lastly the servants loading up all of this food into bronze plates for occasion.

"Sunggyu." Regent Bang Sok walked towards his son. "Where is your cousin Prince Myungsoo?"

"Myungsoo? Father, I have not seen him anywhere." Sunggyu responded.

"Myungsoo was supposed to be helping out in the kitchen, so for now you must be here." At this time, a servant passed a large bottle of rice wine to be shared between the guests and offered up by King Myunghae as a toast for his return to the state of Korea. "Please take care of this. I need to entertain our guests."

Sunggyu bowed at 90 degrees in agreement. "Yes father."

Regent Bang Sok put on a serious face as he walked out of the kitchen to accompany the guests with his presence, leaving his filial Sunggyu alone in the middle of the kitchen with rice wine he could care less for. Sunggyu wondered what exactly his father expected him to do with it, what his uncle would want him to do with it. He craddled the bottle in his arms, growing frustrated at the lack of attention he was receiving on what to do.

"Excuse me, Kyori." Sunggyu addressed a servant walking by with a pile of bowls in her arms. "What do you want me to do with the wine?" 

Kyori struggled to balance talking to someone and holding onto her dishes at the same time. "I believe that King Myunghae wants all of this poured into bronze cups for the toast. Where is Prince Myungsoo? He was supposed to be here long ago to help out."

"I am not sure." Sunggyu flashed a fake smile on his face as he bowed in front of Kyori for her help. He walked the rice wine over to a counter of stacked cups for the dinner, taking each cup one-by-one and pouring a cup halfway as he waited for Myungsoo to arrive.

With thirty cups filled, Sunggyu took on the job of helping out in the kitchen to fill in the missing gaps.

After some time, Myungsoo finally appeared in the kitchen. He sported his pink silk hanbok, but topping it off was a medium sized black crown on top of his head. The one that he wore in a compromise with his mother.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, placing the wine on the counter and pointing an order for his younger cousin. He wanted to scare him with a stern face. "Myungsoo, everyone said that you were supposed to be taking care of drinks tonight."

Myungsoo bowed in front of his cousin, his eyes apologetic for being late. "My hairdresser kept me in my room for a while. I apologize. You are excused, and I will take care of drinks for the rest of the evening."

Sunggyu nodded his head, obeying the Crown Prince and getting of duty to go back into the dining hall. He walked towards Myungsoo, sending a firm warning on his work ethic. "You need to be on time more often."

"Yes hyung, I will take care of the drinks at this moment." Myungsoo agreed wholeheartedly, regretful in pushing plans of the royal dinner back as the drinks were barely prepared. "This will never happen again."

Sunggyu did not say another word. He passed by Myungsoo, taking a deep breath as he headed back into the dining hall quarters to speak to guests at the royal dinner.

 

(((())))

 

The elevator doors opened to the first floor, in which Sungyeol stepped out wearing nothing but flip flops and a pair of green and blue striped boxers to head out to the pool area. He dragged his towel in one hand and his phone in the other, glumly walking to the gates and pushing the doors open to an empty pool and jacuzzi. Very few of the residents took advantage of the area, which Sungyeol loved because it meant he could relax by himself. The hot tub was a place for him to collect his thoughts and prioritize what was important. With his history grade on the line, a breakup, and a low self-esteem because of the breakup, Sungyeol was ready to unwind by himself with such a fast-paced life as a heartbroken college student.

His phone started to vibrate in his hand, playing a familiar song.

You're my chocolate,
My sweetest chocolate,
I really wanna have you.

Sungyeol let the tune play on as his phone kept ringing in the palm of his hand, which only meant one thing.

"She's texting me. That ing dreaded song." Sungyeol sighed. "Our ing dreaded song."

"You're My" by Taeyang.was dubbed their song months into their relationship, for it was the song playing on the radio during a rooftop date at Sungyeol's apartment complex when he brought Taeyeon to their first slow dance underneath the twinkling stars. Sungyeol let the ringtone play, as a torturing reminder of the love that once was and is no longer existent. It also did not help that as he looked at his phone, his wallpaper was a picture of him and Taeyeon a couple months back during a happier time. A time when he took Taeyeon to a family trip to the zoo, and he remembered in great detail that he forced his younger brother Daeyeol to take a picture in front of the tiger exihibit.

It was Taeyeon's favorite animal, and the picture showed Sungyeol planting a sweet kiss on her forehead.

You're my candy, 
A lollipop candy.
I really wanna kiss you.
I really wanna love you.

As the ringing ended, Sungyeol was hesitant to slide his thumb and read the text that Taeyeon sent. All he wanted to do was throw the phone in the pool and let it die with his love. The breakup was taking a bigger toll on him than he ever through imaginable, and he questioned how he could even survive without her love. Finally, he mustered up the courage to swipe his phone and take a look at the text.

"Hey Sungyeol. How are you? I wanted to check up on you. I hope you did well on your midterm today. I know things are probably really rough right now... I'm fine but I could be better because we ended the relationship. I'll end this text soon, but I wanted to say that I love you Sungyeol. More than anything, and even though this relationship did not work romantically I'm looking forward to the friendship the two of us will have. Whenever you're ready, I'll be here." From Kim Taeyeon.

Sungyeol dropped his phone, tumbling on the ground and barely stopping at the edge before it fell into the jacuzzi. It was enough for Sungyeol to take in, and he was ready for having another breakdown once more. With a little over 24 hours since their breakup, Sungyeol was losing it and was ready to drown himself in his thoughts.

How can you send me something like that? How can you contact me so easily? Why do you think this is ok? Do you really think that I would turn to a friendship so soon? I gave my whole heart to you, and you threw it away. Taeyeon, I love you too, but you're hurting me more than you know.

Taking his towel, he draped it over his head and carefully stepped into the bubbling hot tub. The lights were flashing different colors every thirty seconds, something that Sungyeol always found soothing. The water was at a bearable temperature to sit in for an extended amount of time. Sungyeol loved the feeling of sitting down with what seemed like waves crashing down on him, helping him relax in any situation. He reclined inside the jacuzzi, leaning his arms and head back as he closed his eyes and looked up to the sky. 

 

(((())))

 

Myungsoo poured the last of rice wine into the final cup served, which was a tall one made out of bronze and fit the most alcohol. Fit for a king. The last drop fell to the cup, and Myungsoo smiled satisfyingly as he finished his task of taking care of the drinks for the rest of the night. He gently placed the bottle on the counter. He had gone through three bottles of wine, which he had to replace multiple times as he ran out repeatedly throughout the process. Now he was done, and the dinner would start soon.

King Myunghae walked into the kitchen, his back straight in posture and his hands clasped together as he watched his dutiful and obedient son helping out in the kitchen. He walked over to Myungsoo, his shadow hovering over his son and placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Myungsoo was startled at first, but as he looked he was relieved to see his father above him. 

"Father, I like your crown," Myungsoo complimented, in which King Myunghae was sporting a crown taller than his and rounder in shape.

"It was your mother's choice," King Myunghae smirked. He took the taller cup that was poured for him and took one whiff of the rice wine. "Thank you for pouring all of these cups out, my son. Freely helping out without being asked? You are truly a Compassionate Prince."

Myungsoo was bashful by his father's comment, rubbing on his cheeks as they burned red in embarrassment. "Thank you father. It is with much care that I serve the country and my people in any way I can. The cooks and servants who help prepare our meals. I want to help them out after all they do for us."

King Myunghae had nothing but love for his son. "You are going to be the next greatest ruler of Korea." He was struck with an idea, pulling Myungsoo with him into the dining hall unexpectedly.

"Father, are we going out there now? Not all the food has been served yet!" Myungsoo wondered why his father did not follow the order of the expected evening.

King Myunghae stayed quiet, only expressing a bright grin on his face as he stepped into the banquet hall with his son the Crown Prince. As the two of them entered the premises, the guests took notice immediately at their presence. Everyone cordially bowed out of respect for the House of Kim, the ruling family of the Joseon Dynasty.

Myungsoo looked on as every single person there, all 100 people standing before him, were there for him and his father's arrival back into Korea. It was a humbling moment for him to see the people of Korea stand by him in such a gorgeous setting, set up by the wonderful servants of his palace. Myungsoo was more than grateful at everything, noticing his mother and brother Moonsoo standing right in front of him, as well as Naeun standing off to the side looking more than beautiful but something out of the heavens. Daehyun stood by the screens of the hall, guarding the entrance and ensuring the safety of the people there. Sunggyu stood with his dad Regent Bang Sok at the front, for the dinner would mark the proper transfer of power from Regent Bang Sok back to King Myunghae. 

But before that all could happen, King Myunghae had a special announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I would like to thank all of you all for your presence on this very fine evening. I have spent a month outside of the country alongside my eldest son and prince, Myungsoo, and my nephew Sunggyu. During this time, I learned a lot about the Japanese culture and thought it important to bring back many customs that they display into our country. It was a tough task to accomplish, but before we go on I wanted to recognize these two for their hard work during this journey."

The crowd sent their regards for Sunggyu and Myungsoo in the form of light applause and bows for respect.

"Of course, this country would not be the same if it was not for the ruling of my brother, Bang Sok. Thank you."

Another round of applause filled the room for Bang Sok, who gave a slight bow in front of the royal court.

King Myungsoo continued, holding onto his cup of rice wine. "My son, the Crown Prince, the heart of the House of Kim. He is going to be the next leader, and I cherish him with all of my heart. I hope that my younger son Moonsoo will learn from him as he grows and aspire to be like his older brother."

Sunggyu glanced at Naeun, catching her quick stare as he turned back to pretend nothing happened. Naeun showed off a faint smile, giving her eyes for Myungsoo himself. Myungsoo caught eye of his future life, who looked like an absolute goddess. Myungsoo smiled back, his lips and shyly closing his eyes.

At this moment, King Myunghae raised his glass. "To my dear Myungsoo, who is getting married in the near future. Before we go onto the rest of the dinner, this is for him." He emphasized his toast, bringing the cup to his lips as he took several sips of the rice wine. 

Everyone in the room praised his actions and love for his son, speaking nothing but good things about the both of them.

Suddenly, King Myunghae started to cough in the middle of the banquet. He subdued the coughs by covering his mouth with his fist.

"Father, did you drink too much?" Myungsoo joked.

But the joke was not funny. Not in the single bit. 

King Myunghae dropped his cup of rice wine to the floor, grabbing onto his throat as he gasped for air and cought profusely. He knelt down on his knees, his face falling to the floor as he choked on something unexpected.

As he watched his father fall to the ground, Myungsoo lurched forward to help hold onto his father. "Mother! Moonsoo! Sunggyu! Someone please help! My father isn't breathing!"

King Myunghae's face turned pale, and the whole dinner went into a state of panic as their leader had fallen right in front of them. Queen Jinyoung and Moonsoo rushed over to assist Myungsoo in helping King Myunghae. Bang Sok followed suit to help his brother out, but Sunggyu stayed standing as he paid close attention to the bronze cup that his uncle had just drank out of.

It was as if the insides of King Myunghae were melting, his lungs collapsing on him and his throat closing up as he lost all breath. Finally, King Myunghae's coughing and breathing ended completely. A drip of blood fell on the side of face. Myungsoo held onto his body as it grew cold, no longer feeling or sensing a heartbeat in his body.

"FATHER!" Myungsoo shook his father to wake up, but he stopped moving. His body was lifeless, and as he realized this fact tears fell down his face. "Father, please wake up..."

"Myunghae! No!" Myungsoo passed the body to his mother, hoping that with some miracle that his father would wake up in her loving arms.

But they never did.

The guests yelled in horror of watching their leader fall to his death, holding onto each other for support. There was no other leader like King Myunghae, and it was a cruel fate to see him taken away from the world just like that. At this time, the royal guards rushed towards the incident. Daehyun watched, his heart falling to the pits of his stomach as if he watched his own king begging for his life before it was taken away.

"Father, do not leave us," the youngest son Moonsoo cried. Myungsoo noticed his brother in mourning, standing himself back up and rushing to his brother's side to wrap his arms around his back.

"Brother. What is this tragedy?" Regent Bang Sok watched in absolute shock at the terrifying scene. With his hand covering his gaping mouth, he tried to grasp everything that had occurred in front of him. "How could you leave us?"

"Myungsoo." The royal family and guards looked on at Sunggyu. His lower lip was quivering, trying to put the pieces together as he shook his head. Ashamed. He lifted his hand, pointing a finger at the Crown Prince himself. "Myungsoo, you killed your father."

The accusation appalled him. "Sunggyu, how can you say such a thing?" Myungsoo shook his head, turning to look at his mother who watched him stunned. He could tell that his brother lost all feeling in his body as he stood still from the bold lie. Lastly, he took one look at Naeun, who was crying into her mother's arms at watching this whole scene unfold. "Why do you think I would kill my own father?"

Sunggyu stuck to his word. "Myungsoo, you were the last person to hold the rice wine. You came out to the dinner with your father." With his volume growing louder, his voice showed anger and distrust in his cousin. "You did it! You killed him!"

"No, it was not me!" Myungsoo pleaded as the whole dinner looked at him suspiciously. Their eyes burned a whole through his heart. "Sunggyu, you say these things on unfounded facts. You are framing me!"

Sunggyu kicked the beaten horse. "You killed King Myunghae! You killed my uncle! You killed your own father!"

The royal guards shared looks at each other, turning their eyes towards Myungsoo as they glared at him suspiciously. 

"No, you are a liar Sunggyu! How could you!" Myungsoo let go of his brother, the mess of the murder and his father's death numbing him. He could not think. He could not process a single thing in his head. All he knew was that he was wrongfully accused of murder. "This was a set up. I would never poison my own father."

"Myungsoo." Regent Bang Sok's tone of voice was harsh, motioning his head for the royal guards to detain him. "Please admit your wrongdoings."

"You are all wrong!" Myungsoo cried in front of the royal family, wiping the tears from his face and desperate for a solution. "Mother, you know that I am telling the truth. I would never do such a thing!"

His mother said no words, silently weeping over her husband. At this point his mother had no idea what to believe, her heart breaking twice by losing the love of her life.

And now her son.

"No! This is wrong! This is all wrong!" Myungsoo did the only thing he could think of in that moment, pushing the royal guards away and making his way out of the dining hall.

"Prince Myungsoo!" Daehyun called out.

It was too late.

Myungsoo had disappeared through the open screens and made his way out of the palace grounds.

 

(((())))

 

Myungsoo pushed the palace gates open, searching left and right for some quick haven to keep himself hidden for the time being. There was no safe place to be inside, and he had to go in the dark depths outside to avoid the commotion inside. Myungsoo was sweating all over, his back drenched and his bangs wet from inside of his crown. Frustrated, he ripped the crown off of his head and threw it in the floor. He ruffled up his hair with his hands, screaming at the evening full moon.

His own cousin, his very own flesh and blood, announcing in front of the Kim family court and several other guests that he poisoned his own father. Myungsoo wondered where Sunggyu could get such an idea and how he could drop all the trash all over him, blaming him for King Myunghae's death. He remembered the horrific screams from his own mother, rushing to her husband's body to cry into his limp soldier as the blood dripped down the side of his mouth. Myungsoo was lost.

How could this happen? How could Sunggyu act so irrationally? I was the last person to see my father, hold his drink, but it was not me! I would never hurt my father in such a way.

"Prince Myungsoo!" Myungsoo turned around to see Daehyun closing the gates behind him. He placed a finger on his lips, telling him to keep quiet. "The other guards are looking for you."

"I do not know what to do!" Myungsoo panicked, breathing heavily and holding back his tears. "My father is dead, but how could everyone blame me? What do they take me for? The Compassionate Prince? I would never do such a thing!" A single tear fell down Myungsoo's cheek, anticipating being captured by the royal guards and being taken away from questioning. And if history repeats itself of past offenders of assassination, it would lead to execution. "How do I prove myself innocent?"

Daehyun was stumped, knowing that the whole dinner was up in arms over Prince Myungsoo murdering King Myunghae. It was the mob mentality, initiated by Sunggyu and encouraged by everyone else. If everyone believed it. There was no substantial proof for an alibi, as Myungsoo was witnessed holding onto King Myunghae's drink before he fell to his death in front of everybody. In Daehyun's head, there was only one real solution for now. "You need to run Prince Myungsoo."

Myungsoo's eyes widened in disbelief. "Daehyun, what did you say?!" 

Daehyun heard the muffled screams of everyone inside the palace, knowing that the other guards were making their way outside of the palace. He rushed towards Myungsoo, pulling on his arm and moving him forward. He explained the path as he guided him to safety. "Take the bridge of the gardens to the perimeter of the palace, and from there you run. You run. And you never come back."

The sense of urgency filled Myungsoo with fear. The fear of his own death, but the fear of the unknown if he decides to embark on a journey outside of the palace grounds. "Daehyun, they should be able to believe me. They have to believe their prince. My mom should believe me, right? Moonsoo? Naeun? What's going to happen to me?"

Daehyun shook his head, waiting for Myungsoo to pass him so that he can push him forward to safety. "Sunggyu and King Bang Sok are feeding hysteria into everyone there. Everyone believes you murdered your own father. I do not want you to take the risk of owning up to your mistakes, and getting executed for everything."

Daehyun took Myungsoo to the corner of the palace grounds, surrounded by a medium sized stone fence that was easy to climb with assistance. Daehyun prepared himself by kneeling on the ground, placing his hands on his knees to take on the prince's foot and push him over the border. Myungsoo watched this, looking over his shoulder as he heard the increased volume of angry voices coming after him. 

"We need to find Prince Myungsoo, who murdered his father for the throne!"

"The Compassionate Prince? More like the Disgraced Prince!"

"Does he have any respect for the line of order? The House of Kim. He had it all. The chair, the riches, and he ruined it like that."

"Daehyun, I am scared." Myungsoo wiped away another tear falling from his face, sniffing his nose and shaking his head at the thought of this all. "I will turn myself in."

"Prince Myungsoo, you had no involvement in any of this! I will not allow for you to fall for bearing false witness." Daehyun patted on his knee. "Please Myungsoo, I will not let you die."

Myungsoo reluctantly took a step forward, biting his lip as he looked down at his hands. The hands would lift him over the fence and take him away from the palace, where he could no longer live a normal life in the royal court. He would be away from his mother, his brother, Naeun, and he would hold the burden of knowing that his father was murdered. With Sunggyu practically framing him for the death, he could no longer return to the comfort of his life as a prince. He needed to go into hiding. "Daehyun, what are you going to do?"

Daehyun knew for a fact this would be the last time he would be protecting the Prince Myungsoo. At the end of the day, this was the final action he could complete for his best friend Kim Myungsoo. "Do notworry about me. I will take care of everyone, but I want you safe."

Myungsoo took another step forward, nodding his head as he gave Daehyun a hug of infinite gratitude. Myungsoo was ready, positioning his body to take a step on Daehyun's knee. "Goodbye Daehyun."

"Goodbye Myungsoo. I bid you farewell and the best of luck. Please go as far as possible and stay safe." With one final wish for his friend, Daehyun lifted Myungsoo up with all of his might to carry him over the stone fencing and outside the vicinity of the palace.

Myungsoo's new life was still up in the air.

He landed on his stomach at the edge of a forest. Landing in a dirty area of small rocks and bark, Myungsoo thought he lost all feeling in his body as his hands and legs were stinging from the impact of his jump. He heard the screams of people around the perimeter as they searched for his body alive.

"I do not know where he went! I followed him to the perimeter but now he is gone!" Daehyun exclaimed in the distance.

You're a good man Daehyun. Thank you for everything

This was Myungsoo's cue to crawl inconspicuously through the forest, picking himself up and finally finding a place to hide. As he passed through the forest, he considered climbing some of the trees an reach the top to stay for the moment. He stepped forward, tripping over a rock and landing on a broken branch on the trail. Myungsoo pushed himself off the floor, desperate to escape his impending setup to death. He looked down at his pink hanbok, the once glamourous and vibrant silky wonder covered in mud and torn from the branch.

Myungsoo paused, hearing the voices of several guards closing in on him. He turned his head, and at the corner of his eye, he saw burning lanterns in the distance chasing him down.

Myungsoo needed to act fast. Moving forward, he needed one place to stay for the timebeing.

That was when Myungsoo found his answer: a stone well hidden inside the forest. Under the full moon, he saw the illuminating light reflect on the water and reveal itself. It was the perfect place for Myungsoo to stay, and Myungsoo needed something to keep himself alive. He dashed for the well upon listening to the rustling and booming voices of everyone hunting him down.

Myungsoo arrived at the well, looking down at it as the water was completely filled to the brim. He had no idea how deep the water was or how long he planned to stay there, but it was the best idea he could have at the time. He sat on the edge of the well and one-by-one, Myungsoo stuck each foot into the cold water. The feeling sent shivers through his whole body, reluctant to commit and jump in.

No, no Myungsoo you cannot act this way. This is your life, and you have to take a risk.

It was time. Myungsoo held onto his nostrils tightly with his thumb and index finger, taking one final breath before he moved onto a new life. There was no telling where he would go next in exile, but wherever it was he made one wish upon a star and the full moon that his mother, brother, Naeun, and even Sunggyu would stay safe, though he was furious that he blamed him for everything. He made one special recognition to Daehyun, to which he owed his life to. He promised to the stars that if they met again, he would repay him for everything he had done for him.

Most of all, he hoped the best for Korea. He had imagined one day that he would rule the country and love it with all of his heart just as his father, but now the country must do without his presence. He hoped that whoever took the throne next would treat well the country he loved so dearly.

Myungsoo closed his eyes, taking a leap of faith and submerging himself in the well.

 

(((())))

 

Sungyeol fell asleep for half an hour in the hot tub; his hands sprawled around the edge, his head resting back on his folded up pillow, his legs sitting freely as the warm water eased all tension in his mind. 

It was a full moon, and the stars above were as bright as ever. Even under the city lights, space watched over as Sungyeol dreamed about a faint memory he had with Taeyeon. 

When the living was easier.

He imagined Taeyeon sitting right across from him in the jacuzzi, sometime during the summer as him and Sungjong hosted a pool barbecue for their friends. The scene was in vivid detail, with Sungjong, Dongwoo, and several other friends left to their apartment to watch a football game. Sungyeol and Taeyeon were alone, where the two of them shared a conversation.

 

"Taeng, you have something in your hair." Sungyeol squinted his eyes. "Yeah, what is that?"

"What?" Taeyeon panicked, holding onto her hair and feeling her head. "Yeol, what is it?"

"THIS!" Sungyeol stood up in the hot tub and twisted his body, spinning around and splashing water all over Taeyeon. The two of them shared laughter as they battled in an intense water fight of who can splash the most water. 

From there Sungyeol ended the fight by wading through the water and hugging Taeyeon from behind, holding onto her as tight as possible and never letting go. He turned her around, pulled her on top of him in the seating of the jacuzzi, and gently touched her chin to bring his lips to hers in the sweetest kiss he knew. Taeyeon pulled back, wriggling her nose with his.

"Don't tease me," Sungyeol begged.

Taeyeon said nothing, only showing off the brightest grin that Sungyeol loved. From there, she brought her lips to kiss Sungyeol's collarbone.

 

And with every kiss on his neck it drove Sungyeol crazy, only craving the touch much more. He smiled in his dreams, remembering the wondrous feeling of having Taeyeon near him. For that fleeting moment, they were still together.

The bubbles of the jacuzzi fizzed up, splashing onto Sungyeol's chest harder as there was much more movement in the water.

All of a sudden, Sungyeol felt the touch of a hand caressing his thigh.

Sungyeol giggled, his eyes still rolled back and shut as he dreamed something wonderful. "Taeyeon, what are you doing right now." The hand brushed off his thigh, the sensation driving him mad and sending chills down his spine. It was a lovely touch, and something Sungyeol had missed for so long. 

The waves grew stronger inside the jacuzzi, pushing up against him at a higher tide. The fizzing increased in the middle of the water, and suddenly a dark shadow appeared in the depths of the water.

Sungyeol let out a satisfying moan as another hand pressed harder against his other thigh, biting his lip as it seemed like his imagination was becoming reality. "You're amazing..." 

Out of nowhere, that shadowy figure from below jumped out of the water gasping for air.

His eyes were closed, concentrating on his breathing as he clenched onto his chest with one hand and pushed his other into Sungyeol's chest.  Water splashed everywhere and all over Sungyeol's face.

"HOLY !" Shocked by the feel and noisy surroundings, Sungyeol kicked his feet, accidentally kneeing the shadowy figure in between his legs to fall right on top of Sungyeol.

"MY SCROTUM!" the figure cried.

The figure crashed his body against Sungyeol's, their noses and foreheads touching each other as they were too close for comfort. Sungyeol brought his hands around to hold onto a random person's shoulders, opening his eyes wide stunned by a fully-dressed man of his age laying right on top of him.

In his jacuzzi.

Wearing a pink hanbok.

 


 

AND THERE WE HAVE IT! Like I explained in the previous chapter, this was meant to be one huge chapter but I split it into two. That's why this came out fast cause it was already done being written.

What happens next?

WE'LL SEE XD