Appointment

I wish I was her

-Key’s POV-

Jonghyun has lost it. He keeps on staring at Min Jee, smiling like an idiot. This pabo person, he still doesn’t seem to care about his status. And taking advantage of the time since his girlfriend is away. I’m scared for Min Jee. What if she really falls for Jonghyun’s charms.

Haish! This dude make things go complicated. He couldn’t possibly fall for her too much that he forgot about his girlfriend. I need to remind him. I must!

“Kim Jonghyun. A word please.” I said as I interrupt the two who seems to get along well giggling and talking about random stuff like her favorite things she did when she was in London.

He looked at me with curious eyes, and I can hint a bit of anger for disturbing him. “What is it Ki Bum? You know what I am doing right?” He spoke his smile faded once it was just me and him.

“Jonghyun, what about your girlfriend? Don’t you think this will hurt her and Min Jee if they found out?” I said and face him with a serious face.

“Key, look it’ll try making it casual. Making it look like my status between me and Min Jee as friends only. While my girlfriend she’s away right? So no harm unless someone spill it to her!” He gave me deathly glare, it was clearly written don’t-you-dare-open-your-mouth. I sighed and lift my hand up showing him I surrendered.

He went in and I follow him from the back. ‘I don’t have good feelings about this.’ I thought to myself and sat back at my seat. ‘Maybe because I’m close with Jonghyun and I’m kinda treating Min Jee as a daughter. I guess.’ I shook it off and join in their conversation.

“Min Jee, can I have your number? It’s nothing personal though, just so we could contact you. Come on can't your own umma have your number.” I said smiling at her. She smiled back, giving me a warm smile. She’s too sweet to be hurt by Jonghyun’s selfishness.

-Your POV-

“Min Jee, Can I have your number? It’s nothing personal though, just so we could contact you. Come on can't your own umma have your number.” Key smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded agree to gave him my number. Jonghyun asked for it too but somehow he glared at Key before asking me.

‘I wonder what his problem?’ I thought to myself. I glance at my wrist watch and it was almost 3. “Wow! Time sure flies by fast.” I said and smiled at them.

“Oh! Right we need to get you home. Lets go.” Jonghyun said as he stood up. Key didn’t bother to stand up he sat there in silence. “Key?” Jonghyun said as he tapped Key’s shoulder.

“Oh. Uh. You guys go ahead. I need to meet someone here.” He said and smiled at me and Jonghyun. Jonghyun shrugs and waved him goodbye and so did I.

I was in the car with Jonghyun. He the radio and my favorite K-pop song was on.

‘ S-I-S-T-T-TAR Sistar, Baby stop breakin my heart (Oh No),
You hurt me? No more next time. I hope you got that boy’ [ SISTAR19 – Ma Boy ]

I hit every note right, melodiously then when the song ends, Jonghyun cheered. “Wah! Min Jee-ah, you can sing? Waa! Daebak!” he said complementing me. I shyly nod and blushed.

“Why don’t you join music class? Same like me? How bout it?” he offered. I hesitate to answer. I mean I knew I may not be as good as he is. I bet I’m worse compared to him.

“What? Aniyo~ I can’t. Plus probably next to you I’m so not compatible.” I said looking out at the window he chuckled. “It’s not funny.” I said to him still not looking at him.

“How can you be so sure, you haven’t heard me sing.” He said as he flash his charming smile. ‘Oh Kim Jonghyun, You don’t know how much you had made me go crazy about you. Waaait why am I..’ His name somehow stuck in my head.

“Fine, sing one song for me.” I demanded. I smiled at him, he smirked and looked at me. “What?” I said confused he was literally smiling happily I mean even his eyes are smiling!

“Ok. Choose a song.” He said. I pouted and think hard of a song. Then I gave up and asked him to choose any song. He shrugs and clears his throat.

‘Oh listen to my heart nae mam deureobwa bwa eotteon mallodo neoreul pyohyeonhal su eobtjiman.

geunyang nae stylero nae mam deullyeojulge oh listen listen listen girl’ [ BEAST – Beautiful ]

He stopped since we reached my house. I smiled at him thanked him before waving him goodbye.

I walked in and saw my sister watching TV. Sang Hee-Unnie was munching some junk food while Mi Sun-Unnie comfortably snuggled up with Shin-Oppa. “Really?” I spoke scaring the heck out of them.

“Oh! Goodie you’re back! You’ll have appointment. Monday morning. I’ve already inform your teacher and you’re excused.” Mi Sun-Unnie said as she looked at me smiling.

“Eh? Bu-But Waeyo?” I asked confused at the sudden information. I flopped next to Sang Hee-Unnie and lay my head on her lap and leave my feet hanging on the edge. “I want to go to school.” I whined and pouted.

“Appointment. You’ve been fainting and yet alone having flash back. We’re worried about and It’s about time you found out why.” She said looking at me and a slight smile appeared on her face. I heaved a sigh and walked upstairs, showered then helped my sister with dinner.

---

It’s Monday and I groggily got off my bed. I yawned and stretched out my hand as I walked to my bathroom. I did my every day morning routine. I walked down and ate breakfast with my sisters and brother.

“Ready to go?” Mi Sun-Unnie said as we’re done with the dishes. I nod and went to the car. I hopped on and buckled my seat belt and drove off to the nearby hospital.

-Minho’s POV-

We’re at Jonghyun’s place early since we wanted to do surprise visit at Min Jee. Yes early morning. We were about to go out of the house when we saw Min Jee’s car drove off.

“Eh?” I heard Taemin said. “She’s gone early.” He said again scratching his head confused and puzzled. “School doesn’t start that early.”

“Maybe she got plans. I’ll text her up.” Key said whipping his phone out. Me, Onew and Taemin gawked at Key’s words then we stared at Jonghyun who was laughing at our expression. “What? I can’t have her number is it? Jonghyun have it too ok.”

He stood up and let out a ‘tch’ sound and made his way to his bathroom. “How come you have her number?” I asked. “Are you two hitting on her?”

Key burst to laughter. I heard Jonghyun was laughing in the bathroom as well. They didn’t respond instead they gave me a why-are-you-jealous look. Then Key’s phone rang. “It’s her!” he shouted.

“She’s going to the hospital and might not make it to school today.” He read out loud and pouted.  I heard Jonghyun groaned. “I was looking forward to see her today.” Key said and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I was looking forward to sit next to her too.” I mumbled softly. What I didn’t realize was Onew hyung heard me and nudged me.

He leaned forward and whispered to my ear. “I heard that.” He grinned evilly and I sigh. I knew exactly how to shut his mouth.

“I’ll buy you chicken after school if you shut up.” I threatened he shut his mouth and with an imaginary lock he locked it and hand in an imaginary key to me. I smirked in satisfy and patted his back.

‘I’ll make you fall for me Min Jee. No matter what.’ I said in my head.

---

*> Chapter 8 now. What do you guys think about it? <*
*>
I got 251 Views Whoot whoot. *Silly dance* HEHEHE.. <*
*>
Thank you guys really~ I LOVE YOU :3 <*

---

COMMENT SECTION :

Sameknaaa - The girl? Well i was planning to reveal her soon well not too soon though :D

Mistswirl - aww hehehe.. I'm in love with my Background too LOL HEHEHE..