Aware.

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

I wanted to get it over with. I mean I just wanna curl back up in my bed sobbing my heart that is aching. “Ok Minnie. Lets get that banana uyu that you wanted.” I said and we parted. Then he stopped when he saw someone. “Who is it Minnie? I can’t see clearly.”

Yes thank you to the tears and puffy eyes it is basically hard for me to see who it was through the sunglass. “Nothing noona, noona I don’t feel like buying banana milk now.” He said finally and turned around.

“Minnie, we walked all the way and we’re almost there.” I said pointing at the nearby store. “Come on. Minnie, I’m tired.” I confessed.

“I’m sorry noona, but I just don’t feel like buying one plus I forgot to bring my money.” He said fiddling his finger. I decided to give up and followed whatever his wish is.

“Ok Minnie, lets go back. Promise me you never do this to me ever again!” I said walking back to the café.

-Minho’s POV-

“So that’s the plan? Are you sure it will work?” I asked after hearing the plan Key hyung’s idea. I mean it sounds ok, Minwoo also approved so it’s kinda a good idea.

“We’ll give it a shot.” Minwoo said. “She likes it simple but the meaning is there. That’s the kind of girl she is.” He added and sipped his coffee.

Just then my phone vibrates. “Excuse me for a while.” I said and took out my phone. It’s Taemin.

Taemin : HYUNG! WE’RE COMING BACK! JONGHYUN HYUNG WAS THERE AT THE CONVINIENT STORE WITH SONG HWA NOONA!!

My eyes grew big after reading Taemin’s text. I was alert of the situation and told them. “Hyung, Taemin saw Jonghyun with Song Hwa on their way to the store.”

“BWOAH?! How come?” Key said his facial expression was priceless but I who wouldn’t we’re trying hard so that Min Jee won’t find out about Jonghyun’s scheme.

“Did she saw him? DID SHE?!” Onew said his voice hinted that he was pretty worried. Minwoo’s eyes were staring at me like he’s going to beam some sort of laser or something.

“We need to do this A.S.A.P!” He declared. By the time he said that Min Jee burst in I can see her cheek was wet from tears.

“MIN JEE! What’s wrong?!” I stood up and pulled her into a hug. I was worried she saw him. Minnie didn’t tell that she saw him or not but from the looks of it she might have. “Are you ok?” I whispered.

She just nodded, her head buried in my chest crying. I turned to Minnie hoping to hear that she didn’t saw him. “Taebaby, what happened to noona?” Key asked.

“We’re talking about the past again and noona’s head hurt on the way here. She started to see flashbacks again. And if you’re wondering about another thing, no she didn’t saw it.” Minnie’s voice was shaking. “It’s my fault her head hurt. It just kinda slipped out.”

“It’s.. Ok.. Minnie..” Min Jee said lifting her head. “Oppa~ Can you sent me home?” She turned to Minwoo who was rubbing his temple.

“I’ll do it Min Jee. I’ll drive you home. Your car is here, remember? Lets go.” I said walking with her to the exit door. “Hyung. Get it ready. I think I’ll do it tonight.” I said over my shoulder. They nodded and Minwoo gave me thumbs up.

‘I’ll do this Min Jee.. I do this for you.. I hope this works.’ I told myself and drove off.

“Oppa, thank you~” She said with a sad smiled on her face. I looked at her and smile. “For everything~” She added. The last one made me curious. What does she mean?

“Hey, what are friends for right? We help each other out.” I said giving her and cheering smile. “Hey, do you want to you know, go out to the park later or maybe somewhere else. I’ll pick you up.” I finally said. I’ve been practicing it in my head while trying to gather up courage.

“Sure. I feel like I need to let loose.” She said. “Oppa, does Jonghyun-oppa has a girlfriend?” She looked at me pleading for answer.

“I.. Uh.. Why don’t you.. I mean..” I could get the guts to tell her. I mean I don’t want her to be hurt. Before I could continue, I heard a little snore. I turned to her and she was asleep.

I sighed in relief ‘THANK GOD! My heart almost stops beating because of the question. DAMN YOU DINO!’ I saw her sister just parked their car on the drive way. I walked out and carried her to her room.

“What’s wrong with her?”

 “Is she alright?” 

“What happened?”

Her sister kept on asking the questioned as they led me to her room. “She got headache.” I said and smiled to her sisters. “Plus flashback.” That one last sentence made them rushed to her and stayed by her side.

“Hey Minho-goon, I want to talk to you.” Mi Sun noona said and I followed her out of Min Jee’s room. My heart was racing, worried on what kind of trouble I’ll be into.

“Did she saw Jonghyun today?” she asked. I nodded and sat across the room from her. “I thought so, I met her doctor today. She said maybe Jonghyun is the main reason that she has all these headaches. Can you promise me something?”

“Sure, anything.” I said I was anxious on what’s her request. I’m pretty sure it involves Jonghyun-hyung.

“Do you like her?” My eyes widen. I was frozen still like a wood when she said it. “If you like her, please tell her. I don’t want her to be in Jonghyun’s life. I saw Jonghyun kissing in the nearby store with a girl. It kinda hurt me to see him playing around with my little sister like that.” She continued. “Do you know about this?”

“We are actually aware of it. Actually we were trying to get her away from Jonghyun-hyung and I do like her from the first time I saw her.” I admitted her face lit up and smiled.

“Good! Then we don’t have to find Jeremy for this.” She sighed in relief. “Oh Jeremy is Min Jee’s ex-boyfriend and from what I know they are best friend after the break up. I know maybe Jeremy still have the feeling for her.”

“I know. Jeremy is here, he’ll be with us at SMT high. I met him today he just registered. I think.” I said smiling. “I better get going. My umma probably wonder where I am.” I excused myself and walked out.

‘I hope you’ll wake up before our date Min Jee-ah.’ I smiled and walked home.

-Key’s POV-

“What is taking this boy so long!! He needs to be here!” I roared. Taemin was trying to calm me down and repeatedly pleading for me to just sit still and be patient.

I mean how can I? I don’t want the plan to be ruined. I want to see Min Jee smile under the moonlight having her time with Minho rather than Jonghyun.

“Umma, there he is with Minwoo-hyung.” I looked at the direction Taemin was pointing and quickly stomp my way there.

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” I roared. “I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT” He handed me in the flowers and stomp my way back. “Now go get Min Jee. I already woke her up.” I heard Minwoo cleared his throat. “I mean Minwoo did.” I corrected myself and concentrate on what I was doing.

“Hyung! KAMSAMNIDA!” I heard him shout before he close the door behind him and drove off.

“I will make sure my baby girl will be happy and if you Choi Minho ruin it I’ll slice you to bits!” I was talking to myself but I didn’t realize Minwoo was standing behind me.

“You’re scary when you’re angry.” He pouted I jerked a little before smacking his legs. I was crouching on the floor decorating the place where Minho wanted to bring Min Jee which from Minwoo it is her ideal place to be proposed.

I smiled in satisfied and dust off my hand. I placed my hand on my hips and nod. Minwoo and Taemin giggled at my action but I didn’t care one bit. I’m satisfied and time to make sure Minho do his job.

---

*> So what do you guys think? Like it? Hate it? <*

*> Comment Comment~ I’ll be happy to see the comments ;) <*

*> New subscriber :
CamiiiNE and  19jonghyun19  THANK YOU!! [ <3 LOVE ] <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

SundayLightForest - I know how I wish that was me :D

Sameaknaaa - LOL i like Taemin here.. And He saw Jonghyun but She didn't LOL.

Mistswirl - Ding Ding Ding! It is Jonghyun LOL. Nope still not feeling like telling who Song Hwa is in Jonghyun's life. LOL

sweetheartTM - Yeaaay! :D I'm planning to go for 30 or less. I'm not sure how though but yeah it's ending soon. ^^ I'll update them as fast as i could LOL. Kinda confuse ' can't believe you are just 1 fic from 20.
girl your quick :D ' Officially confused What do you mean? Anyway here's chapter 20 ^^