Noona neomu yeppo

I wish I was her

-Jonghyun’s POV-

‘I missed school today thanks to my car! Why do you have to break down in this time! UGH! I miss Min Jee maybe I should see her.’ I walked out to find a different car parked outside of Min Jee’s house.

‘Who the heck?’ I went to Min Jee’s place and saw her walking out hand in hand with a dude I never seen before. ‘WHO THE FREAKING HELL DOES HE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO HOLD MY MIN JEE’S HAND!!!’ I yelled in my mind.

My blood is boiling inside. I balled my fist and walked to her. I really want to whack this dude till he falls on his knees! She ignored me and walked passed me to their car. Ignoring me completely.

They got in the car and drove off leaving me standing here like an idiot! ‘Who is he Min Jee? Have you replaced me? Did Song Hwa told you about me and her? Min Jee you’ve changed changed a lot!’ My heart felt like it was torn into million pieces.

 I whipped my phone out since it was buzzing like hell in my pocket. Annoyed, I answered it. “WHAT?!” I yelled. I was surprised to hear who it was.

“Yeobo, Mianhae. I.. I.. was irritated, my car broke down again. That’s the reason I’m not in school. I can’t pick you up baby. I’m sorry.” I tried to calm her who was nagging on the other side.

“Jakiya~ Please, I didn’t mean to yell. You know how I feel when my car is making trouble right. Please understand.” I shut my eyes tight hoping she’ll stop nagging.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and think of a way to calm her down. ‘I’m useless when I don’t have a car and I need to calm her down. The only way is to bring her shopping! And since I have no car = no shopping! THIS ! She’ll nag worse than Key oh god!’

-Your POV-

“So that’s Jonghyun I suppose.” Minwoo said after a long silence. I looked at him shocked. ‘I hate you Minwoo, why do you always know who is who in my life? YESH!’ I cursed him in my mind.

“Cause I’m your other half remember? That’s the only reason I know who is who.” He said and smiled. My eyes widened I feel like he just read my mind.

“Are you a vampire or something? You just read my freaking mind!” I said to him. He smirked and scoffed at me. “Yes Ha Minwoo~ He’s THE Kim Jonghyun. Happy?” I said to him.

“Pretty much now. I miss you. You’re always this cute when you’re mad. But I kinda hate the sunglass. Take it off.” He demanded.

“If I took it off my freaking puffy eyes would be revealed. See?” I took my sunglass off and yes my eyes were still swollen from crying too much.

“You’ve been crying a lot I see.” He said even from his tone I can guess he’s sad. “You really are troubled by this memory thing huh?” his word shook my heart and made it cry again.

“I don’t know. My heart really is longing to know more. But my unnie told me it’s not the right time.” Tears started to fall. AGAIN! I wiped it off and smiled. “Well lets just wait, right?” I smiled even wider and he smiled along,

“That’s the strong Sally I know.” We arrived and saw Minho and the others waiting for us. “Mianhae for being late.” He said. “Still kinda not familiar with the place.”

“NOONA!” Taemin hugged me and pulled me inside. “Your car smells good! Minho hyung likes it.” He said and Minho’s eyes grew wide.

“Taemin-ah!” He said pinching the poor boy’s cheek. I giggled as Taemin struggled to set free. “You promised!” he said again.

“UMMA!!! HELP!” Key giggled and didn’t bothered to help while Onew tsked at his dongsaengs always being like this.

“Excuse me for a while I need to use the restroom.” I said and went to the ladies room.

-Key’s POV-

Minwoo finally arrived with Min Jee. She’s wearing my gladiator, Hyung’s T-shirt and Minho-goon’s earring. She looked pretty, very pretty. The sunglass adds an extra effect to it too. A fashionista like her Umma. I smiled in satisfactory

“Excuse me for a while I need to use the restroom” She said after we got to our table. Something is wrong with that girl. She’s not taking off her sunglass which is so not like her.

Umma needs to know. “Minwoo-shi, what happen to Min Jee?” My questioned seems to freeze everyone. No one talked silence filled the space.

“She cried in the car well cause she was reminiscing the past.” He sighed before continuing. “She met Jonghyun who made her act like I’m her boyfriend. Then she got head ache which lasted for a second.” He turned his gaze to Minho. “I don’t like Jonghyun to me he means trouble to Min Jee. I want you to capture her heart don’t make her fall for him.”

His words made Minho gawked towards me, Onew and Taemin. “That’s what we’re trying to do. Jonghyun has a girlfriend but he hides it from Min Jee.” Onew spitted out.

“I knew my senses never failed me. Then go capture her heart. It’s easy really. She’ll fall for guys easily and seriously she also can crash and burn in no time.” He sighed.

“Can you help us hyung?” Minnie put on his best aegyo. I giggled at Minwoo when he pinched Taemin’s cheeks. “Yah! Yah! Umma! EVERYONE IS ATTACKING ME!” He yelled.

“I’ll help definitely! I don’t like seeing my baby sister’s heart broken by some jerk!” He said. Little that we know Min Jee was there listening to our conversation. “Min Jee quit hiding. Come and order drinks.”

Min Jee scoffed and showed herself. “Why did you attack Taemin? And what do you mean by seeing my baby sister’s heart broken by some jerk? I’m so not gonna fall for jerks ok?” She said.

“How do you know he meant you Min Jee-ah? He might mean his sister.” Minho asked lifting one of his eyebrows and stared at Min Jee.

“Cause I’m his only baby sister. He’s an only child and he’s the only one who dares to call me baby sister. Just like umma.” I said and smile. “I know you already order for me oppa~ slack off the act, Ok?”

“She’s good.” I heard Onew hyung said clapping his hand amused at how these two are connected. I was surprised too and clearly these two as well since their mouth were open.

“Please. Try being with her for 14 years you know how this feels.” Minwoo said patting Min Jee’s back.

“Hey what does that suppose to mean?” She pouted. We signaled Taemin to bring Min Jee away so we could discuss on how to make Minho capture her heart.

-Taemin’s POV-

Hyung signaled me to bring Noona away. I agreed and stood up. “Noona! I forgot to bring my banana milk. Can you come with me to the convenient store?” I put on my aegyo.

“Sure Minnie. Lets go,” She grabbed my wrist and walked outside. We were walking down the street.

“Minnie, have Jonghyun oppa talked about me before we met?” She asked she took off her sunglass revealing her puffy eyes. She rubbed it then she put it back on.

“Aniyo noona. Waeyo?” I held on to her hand and smiled. “Noona neomu yeppo~” I sang making a wide grin on her face. “You look pretty when you smile noona. Minnie likes it.” She giggled and ruffled my hair and for the first time I feel glad that she ruffled my hair.

“You’re cute Minnie. Thank you~” She said I saw tears rolling down her cheek. I wiped it and hugged her tight.

“Noona, you’re strong! I envy your strength noona~” I tried to calm her with words which kinda fail when she started sobbing. “Noona! Don’t cry~ please.” I said wiping the tears that was falling.

She sniffed and exhaled. “Ok Minnie. Lets get that banana uyu that you wanted.” She said as we parted. Then I stopped when I saw someone, someone who we are protecting her from.

---

*> Who did Taemin see? :O <*

*> I wanna shoutout to my baby
SundayLightForest HEHEHE ;) <*

*> I'm thinking of a battle to get Min Jee's Heart but then I kinda don't know how to put Song Hwa in this. :S I'll think of it soon LOL <*

*> Suggestion Just comment I'll
Love hearing from you lots <3 HEHE <*

*> I LOVE YOU My readers! <3 <3 <*
 

COMMENT SECTION :

OnlyForU - LOL Maybe soon after something happen HAHAHA..

Sameaknaaa - Lets see more drama to come. LOL

SundayLightForest - Oh I know you love drama. <3

Mistswirl - He is hahaha.. irritated much.. well lets just see who HEHEHE

sweetheartTM - Oh hello you, haven't seen you in a while :D Here's chapter 19 ENJOY Comment on what you think kaay?