The sweet escape

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

Onew, Key and Minwoo stood in front of us ‘HOW THE HECK DID THEY GET THERE! CRAP!!!’ They grabbed hold of us and Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin was getting close. “OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” We screamed our heart out hoping they’ll let go.

Minwoo caught me, Onew grabbed hold of Song Hwa and Key was holding Sulli. Onew smirked, Key scoffed, Minwoo just sniggered at his victory of catching us. Our three boyfriends came closer smirking at one another wiping their sweat in the iest way possible.

Jonghyun wiped his bottom lips with his thumb, Minho run his fingers through his hair and Taemin put in his best seducing looks and looked at each of us.

“Minwoo-oppa, I love you please let me go befo..” I was too late Minho swoop me over his shoulder carrying me out. Jonghyun and Taemin followed the same and yes all three of us girls were in the same position, carried over the shoulders.

“Oppa! We’re so, so sorry!” Sulli cried out hitting Taemin’s back. Well all three of us were struggling to set free. WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR FREAKIN MIND TO TORTURE US!

Then it strikes me. I let out an evil smile I stopped struggling and heard Minho go “eh?” while the others looked at me. I ignored them and just relaxed out. I gave the girls a signal asking them to do the same. They did it and soon our boyfriends stopped walking and put us down.

“NOW!” Song Hwa shouted and we, again, ran for our lives. “Good thinking Min Jee.” She said as we ran towards my car. “Where’s your key? I’ll drive us away.” I tossed the car key to her and hopped in.

“HURRY UNNIE! THEY’RE CATCHING UP!” Song Hwa hit the gas we drift off. The three of us let out a loud sigh of relief.

“Oh. My. God. My. Dear. Life. Was. Endangered!” Sulli said panting. “Taemin could kill me with whatever he had in mind! That boy is sometimes 10 times smarter than his hyungs.”

I nodded in agreement. Song Hwa kept concentrating on driving while I fan myself feeling super duper hot from all the running. “Although they were very y as chased us.” I said panting and still fanning myself.

“True that. The way Jonghyun approached us was so y before kidnapping us away which made a thousand torturing image run through my mind.” Song Hwa said turning on the radio.

“SO TRUE! But we manage to get our sweet escape!” Me and Sulli chimed. We laughed as Song Hwa pulled on the parking lot of Emporium café. We placed our order and sat down on the nearby table.

“Do you think they’ll find us here?” Sulli asked and look at me then to Song Hwa. Me and Song Hwa both shrugged and stared at each other. “What if they do?” her question made me think twice of settling in here.

“Can we forget about it for a while? I’m too tired to think I just want my mocha!” Song Hwa whined. We talked while waiting for our order to come. But sadly it took longer than expected. We were getting thirstier. I mean who doesn’t after running around being chased for our dear life.

“Do you think they forgot that we’re in here?” Sulli asked. I looked at Song Hwa she shrugged. Yes we moved to a more private place it was an individual room usually for VIPs but we got in since the owner knew me. So she let us in.

Shortly after there was a knock on the door. “Guess who?” Even by the voice we knew exactly who was behind the door. “BOO!” It was Jonghyun, bursting in followed by Minho, Taemin, Onew, Minwoo and Key.

“OH PLEASE DEAR BOYFRIEND OF OURS SPARE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS LIFE!” Sulli blabbed out which made the boys laughed hysterically.


“Who said we’ll be killing you. True we did when you said you tricked us. But we got over it.” Minho said clapping his hand amused at the scared girls. And yes even laughing at me who was scared at oh whatever they have in mind to get us back. He sat next to me and cuddled me. “Plus I want to spent time with you. WHY DID YOU RAN AWAY?” He tickled me.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Ani!” I wiggled as Minho tickled me with all his might “Yeobo! Stop! YEOBO!” I shouted at him. Jonghyun looked at us and didn’t say a word. Minho finally stopped after Sulli faked a cough.

“So you two are together now huh?” Song Hwa asked. I nodded my head and looked at Minho. He was shocked for a second then smiled knowing that I finally gave him an answer.

“So basically you are my only one now, huh?” He said making sure he got it right. I nodded and he pulls me to a kiss while the rest made gag sound disgust at the scene.

“Tch, Please.” I said after we parted. They giggled, me and Minho shifted our gaze to Jonghyun. I curled up my lips and looked at Minho. “What shall we do?” I whispered.

“Leave it. Please don’t think of him.” He whispered back. I looked at him holding my urge to giggle.

“I can’t believe you’d be jealous after what I said in front of the rest?” I said letting out a soft giggle. He looked at me and smile.

“I still like to be protective and remind you that he is your past.” He said and smiled. I shook my head and smiled, Minwoo was getting along with everyone fine. I’m glad that I’m friends with Jonghyun. Song Hwa seems to forgive him though even after I told her that he kissed me.

‘I guess she really does love that dork. or she just doesn't believe me.’ I giggled at my thoughts and chatting back with Minho and the rest. “Hey, why don’t we have a triple date tonight? Celebrating my victory for getting 1st place.” She bragged I rolled my eyes and smirked at her.

“Hello! I won 1st place twice ok. No need to brag!” I sneered. She gave me the hate look and I just rolled my eyes and look at Umma, “Umma, can we have a party? Mini one, just us?” I said, umma nodded and snapped his finger.

“Ok! Lets get going and set this thing on fire!” He said and stood up. We walked to the parking lot and started our car. Minho said he wanted to drive me home I shrugged and allowed him to since I was lazy and tired.

“I’ll meet you at Key’s later. How bout we walk there?” Minho said as he parked my car in front of my house. I nodded and kissed him goodbye and he walk off as I went in.

---

“Hurry!!” key yelled as we walked into his living room. They were taking selcas non-stop. Snap picture here, snap picture there, snap picture everywhere! Key gave up taking photo and started video tape everything.

I saw Taemin with Sulli at the corner, I can see he was wanting to make a move so I told Minho, who giggled non-stop, ignoring him I walked up to Taemin who was now walking to the kitchen counter.

“Hey Taemin~” I said waving to him, he waved back I can see he was nervous.

“Hey noona.” He said.

“I see what you’re doing there with Sulli. You haven’t kissed her yet?” My questioned startled him a bit before he blushed madly.

“You can tell noona? Was it obvious?” I laughed as he stuttered. I looked at him and nodded.

“You see her there sitting across the room?” I said, he nodded and looked at me. “You guys seemed to go fine just you know kiss the girl. I know you’re dying to try it’s obvious in your eyes Minnie.” I said and pat his back.

“WAS IT?!” He looked at me even more nervous than ever “Do you think she wants to do it to?” He smiled nervously.

“There’s one way to find out Minnie,” I said giving him a hopeful look.

“What if she doesn’t?”

“My oh my, looks like you’re too shy Minnie, It’s such a shame when you know she loves you. Now it’s your moment GO!” I pushed him and he stumbled his way back to his seat.

He asked Sulli to go to the outside garden holding hands. I smiled and gave him two thumbs up as he looked back over his shoulder. I slowly sneaked up to the door and looked at him as he made the move. Minho was standing at the back sliding his arms around my waist. I jumped a little then smiled when I knew who it was.

“Hello there my pretty cupid.” He whispered to my ears and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and turned to face him I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slowly pulls me closer to him.

“Hey there my handsome prince.” I gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled. I saw Jonghyun at the corner of my eyes and turned to him. Minho saw him too and sighed.

“You still have feelings for him?” I shook my head and looked at him in the eyes.

“I only love you now. Actually ever since SongHwa and me discussed about everything.” I shrugged and look back at Jonghyun. “He’s my past now Minho.” I looked back at Minho and stared at him. “I want you as my one and only and no one can actually replaced that fact.” I leaned in for a kiss and kiss him.

He was holding it back for a while then he relaxes and bit my lower lips asking for entrance. I for a while not letting him in. He parted the kiss and stared at me as I giggled he let out a cute chuckled and looked at me in the eyes.

“Saranghae Yeobo.” I was opened my mouth as I was about to return his words but he immediately kissed me again and let his tongue dancing in mouth.

---

*> So here! A little sort of like a ? there. SORRY HEHEHEHE I kinda stuck with this whole thing since I’m writing a new fan fic :D <*

*>  CLICK HERE to read ‘Believe Me It's Love’  <*

*> HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD KISS KISS KISS BY SHINee OH MY GOD!!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
I'M SO IN LOVE RIGHT NOW~ <3 <3 <3 WOOHOO!! I keep on playing it on repeat.. I So Love It HEHEHE *Fan girl mode ON!* <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

Sameaknaaa
LOL Thats just something that pop out of nowhere LOL

SundayLightForest
LOL A twist wont kill baby, There's more to this.. You just need to calm down.. <3 Yea right what something?? HAHAHA..

Mistswirl
Awww, Thank you~ and here's chapter 30 HOORAY!

invisiblephilline25
Awww glad to know you're happy HEHE..

dya_nie94
Almost.. HEHEHE.. I have new story coming up though ;)

sweetheartTM
Awww.. And by that I LOVE YOU TOO <3 HEHEHE.. it's chapter 30 now ;) HEHEHE