First day in class

I wish I was her

As you and your sister looked around at the place commenting and totally absorbed by the atmosphere here someone came.

“My my, the whole family is here.” Said an unfamiliar voice, you spun around and saw and a lady.

“Aigo~ Ahjumma! Annyeong!” Kimmy accent was fluent Korean she shook hands with the lady and hugged her. You waved at her from a distant.

“Oh. Who do we have here? Could this be little Min Jee?” She said smiling from ear to ear. “How are you my angel?” She hugged your and rubbed my back.

“I’m fine ahjumma. But umm, I’m not sure if I know you.” You said biting your lower lips. Her expression changed, she turned to face my sister whom was looking gloomy and looking at each other.

“It was that bad huh?” She said to my sisters. They nodded and sighed. “Don’t worry my lovely you’ll recover soon. I’m Mrs. Kim your neighbor.” She said smiling again. “I’ll prepare you girls some dinner since you’ll probably be so tired from the flight.”

Your sister thanked her and went in to our house and again you were astonished at the decorations. It was beautiful

You slouched down on one of the couch and turned to Julian who was an easy target to spill secrets.

“Shin-Oppa. What happened to me?” you said and gave him a puppy face. He twitched a little he knew what you were after.

“Yeo-Yeobo! She’s attacking me!” He yelled, panicked. Mi sun-unnie came rushing in. “She’s doing her puppy face on me!” He said pointing at you.

You in air and puffed it out of your mouth and crossed your hand across your chest. “We’ll tell you when we’re ready dongsaeng please be patient.” She said with a sigh. You stood up and stomp your way up till you saw a room with your name on it.

*Yie Min Jee’s Room! *

You stepped in and dropped your back in the corner and admired at the room, it was like your dream room :

“WOAH!” you managed to let out looked around smiling. You touched everything in the room. But soon your gaze was locked on a small box in the trash can.

“What’s this?” you said as you tried to open it. Once it was opened you saw a picture of a little girl and a boy holding hands. You flipped it to the other side.

‘Jonghyun and Min Jee Best Of Friends Forever’

“Jonghyun? Heh? Who is he? The little girl was me? OMO I look cute!” I smirked at myself looking at the picture again. You put it down as you saw a small silver ring it was too small to fit your finger but you were really attracted to it.

You put the box safely in the cabinet and slowly unpack your stuff. Your sister showed up with more of your things. “Here’s your stuff go take a shower we’ll be having dinner soon and oh yes before I totally forgot school starts in a week. If you want to go shopping just tell us. Ok?” She said as she dropped the boxes at the corner. You nodded and grabbed your towel and head to the bathroom.

---

- Your POV -

Weeks passed by and finally school starts tomorrow. I typed in everything in the forms given, print them and placed them neatly on the table.

I walked over to my closet and checked at my uniform. This is my first time wearing a uniform to school. I took out my fake glasses from the drawer and placed them on the makeup table. I turned off the light and went to bed.

---

“DONGSAENG! WAKE UP! YOU’LL BE LATE!” Sang Hee banged at your door which scared the heck out of me as I jumped out of bed. I took a glance at the time it was 6.30 damnit that sister of mine.

I sighed and groggily dragged my feet to the bathroom. After I was done I put on my uniform and my glasses.

I rushed down to the dining room and stared at the fully filled table. “Woah! Are we having kings’ fest here?” I asked they just laughed as I sat down.

“What’s up with you and that nerdy *Points at my specs* spectacles?’ Mi Sun-unnie said as she swallow her food. “You look nerdy little sister.” She added and stuff some more food in .

“And you look like you haven’t ate a week my dearest Unnie. Shin-oppa didn’t feed you?” I teased. Sang Hee-unnie was laughing her off.

“Quit it you two. You’re killing me.” Sang Hee-unnie finally said as she wiped her tears. “But it is true, you look like a nerd baby. You should unleash your beauty.” She said taking off my spectacles.

“Urgh! Let it be. I don’t want to be the centre of attention ok.” I groaned. “Jung Shin-Oppa! Hurry up! I wanna go to school early and submit my forms!” I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

I took out the ring that I found and carefully placed it in my necklace making it as a locket. I smiled as I checked my reflection.

---

I hopped off the car and waved at my sister. I gathered up my courage and as I entered the hallway every eyes were on me.

‘God I hate this’ I told myself and sighed.

I found the principal’s office and knocked softly. “Come In!” he said. I can hear the students start to whisper as I closed the door behind me.

“Yie Min Jee am I right?” He said. I nodded and bowed at him and sat down. “Well here’s your schedule and you can go. You don’t want to be late for class do you?” He warmly smiled and gestured his hand towards the door.

As I walked down the hallway people started chirping and talking behind my backs I sighed and walked at a faster pace. Then I stopped when I saw the sign on the door [ 2-A ].

‘Found it!’ I said mentally and the bell rang as soon as I turned the knob. The teacher stopped whatever he was going to write and looked at me.

“Minho!” He said as a tall dude with a dark chocolate colored hair stood up.

“Neh Mr. Ang. Class please welcome, erm, oh! Yie Min Jee.” He said as he approached me. I let out my sweetest smile and face the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo as erm. Minho? Already mentioned I’m Yie Min Jee, please take good care of me.” I bowed and then I faced Minho.

‘Wait. Is he. Um. Blushing?’ You asked yourself mentally.

- Minho’s POV –

I was given a piece of paper by Mr. Ang. as soon as I entered the class.

‘New student eh? This should be fun.’ I said mentally to myself.

As put my bags down then Key and Taemin came along. “New student hyung?” Taemin asked. I simply nodded and Key quickly grabbed the piece of paper from my hand.

“Yie Min Jee huh? I guess she’ll be the girl been talking about this morning.” Key said as he hand me back the sheet.

The door swung open and a girl entered the class as the bell rang. “Minho.” Mr. Ang. said as he continued writing on the board.

 “Neh Mr. Ang. Class please welcome, erm, oh! Yie Min Jee.” I said as I approached her. She let out the sweetest smile and faced the class and introduced herself.

‘Her voice is so soft yet loud and clear. Her skin is flawless, smooth and her eyes wow they looked like they actually sparkled. The only thing is the spectacles I bet she looks even more gorgeous without them.’ I said I didn’t realized that I blushed.

No Choi Minho! No! You can’t possibly fell in love with her don’t you? Don’t you?! OMO!

---

*> Yeeha! 2nd chapter is D-O-N-E! <*

*> Please do C – O – M – M – E – N – T <*

*> OH AND S – U – B – S – C – R – I – B – E!! <*

I’LL LOVE YOU MORE IF YOU DO ^^