SHOOT!

I wish I was her

-Taemin’s POV-

I heard Song Hwa noona said that she wanted to take Min Jee noona to see Jonghyun. ‘I have to warn Hyung!’ I immediately said mentally and took out my phone and silently texted Minho, Onew and Key hyung.

I saw Key hyung’s reaction and I giggled. “Omo. What’s wrong with my boyfriend? Laughing all by himself.” Sulli teased.

“Yah. I’m just happy ok. Can’t your prince charming be happy?” I said to Sulli she giggled and went back doing her work.

‘I just hope this plan would succeed. Now with the help of Minwoo-Hyung it’s much more easier. Waaait Minwoo hyung!’

I flipped my phone open again and texted them AGAIN. I saw both Minho and Key looking at me and gave e you’re-a-genius! Look.

I smirked at my smart brain and continued doing my work.

-Minho’s POV-

I received text from Taemin and the second I read Minwoo’s name I suddenly have plans. ‘I wonder why he is so smart sometimes.’ I said and smirked.

I turned to my back and saw Min Jee was looking directly at me. She smiled and I did the same. Then Song Hwa butted in and gave me a stern looks.

I sighed and rolled my eyes I heard Min Jee giggles which kinda ease my heart a little and I was able to smile afterwards.

“Hyung.” I whispered. “If we’re gonna bring Jonghyun we won’t have the chance to you know get more information about Min Jee and of course he knew more.” I said.

Key nodded and slowly he turned to face me. “You’re thinking what I’m thinking?” He said. I was curious.

“Ani hyung. What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Of course you can’t think what I think cause I’m not thinking right now.” He giggled softly.

“Yah! Hyung!” I smacked him on the arm as he continued to giggle uncontrollably.

“I’m hungry so my brain practically not working at all.” He said still giggling. If we weren’t in class I would strangle him right now. But he’s just happens to be lucky.

I sighed and back to my work. I glanced at the clock and it’s just a few minutes before class ends. ‘GREAT!’ I smiled widely.

---

-Onew’s POV-

I haven’t seen Jonghyun in class today. Maybe he skipped. That dude, I’ll kill him for leaving me alone with girls trying to fight sitting next to me in class.

I got a text from Taemin and thought of a brilliant plan. ‘For Min Jee this could be a great hit.’ I texted Taemin my idea and told him to keep it low.

The final bell finally rang! I hurried to the door before the girls blocked the way and blab about asking me out and such. ‘Gosh being like this is so hard.’ I thought.

I walked over to their class and saw Min Jee was in the middle of a fight. Actually she was the reason they fight. Ok they as in the fight were between Song Hwa and Key.

“Yah! Song Hwa-shi! She’s going with us! We have plans with her!” Key said.

“ANI! She’s with me. I promised her we’ll go see my boyfriend.” Song Hwa argued.

“Noona! We already made plans! Let her go!” Taemin pulled Min Jee to their side.

“No I promised her, so she’s going with me!” Song Hwa pulled her to her side.

“STOP! ALL OF YOU!” I butted in. I kinda feel sorry for Min Jee. She was fighting her tears I can see in her eyes. Min Jee ran towards me and hugged me.

“There there.” I patted her back. “What are you guys trying to do? Split her into half?!” I shouted at them.

“Aigo, hyung. It’s not our fault we were going to go out when Song Hwa pulled Min Jee and asked her to join her while it was clearly we were going with Min Jee.” Minho explained.

“No excuses! Key, Minho, Taemin. I’m disappointed in you three! Now go to your car! NOW!” I directed and they did what I said. I love being superior sometimes.

“Whereas for you Song Hwa, tell your boyfriend he is dead soon for leaving me alone in class!” I said and walked out of the classroom to my car.

On the way there Min Jee looked at me. “Kamsamnida oppa~” she said sweetly.

“It’s ok Min Jee. Just treat me as your big brother and when you have any problems you can always share it with me. I promise to protect you.” I said and by that I earned a BIG hug from Min Jee.

We finally reached the parking lot and where we parked our car. I saw Minho was leaning on the hood of the car and Taemin and Key were playing some silly game as they giggled and laugh.

“Hyung! You manage to get her away from Song Hwa~ phew!” Taemin said grabbing Min Jee’s hand and went to her car.

“It was easy! Plus I was really not in a good mood anyway. HE is not in school today.” I said shaking my head and gave them yes-I-mean-Jonghyun-HE look.

“That’s even better!” Key exclaimed. Which made Min Jee stared at him. “Because now we can visit him!” He added then Min Jee looked away. We saw a car coming in.

“Minwoo!” Min Jee said. “Oh Minwoo will be driving me home, so he would know my place and the direction. So anyone wants to drive my car?” She said.

Key and I pushed Minho to the front “He can drive your car Min Jee along with Minnie.” I said smirking at Minho. He gave me and Key a deadly stare.

“You can thank us later.” Key said patting his back then he walked towards Minwoo who was talking with Min Jee. “Baby, meet umma at the Emporium hall café you know the place right?” Min Jee nodded and they drove off.

-Your POV-

The car ride with Minwoo was a little awkward. ‘Why is it that I can sense awkwardness?’ I thought to myself.

“So..” I said trying to make a conversation. I already told him where to go so he practically knows where to twist and turn. “How’s your bruise from the punch?” I giggled remembering the morning incident.

“Ok I guess. I asked my noona to cover some of it with make-ups. See.” He said showing me the concealed bruises. “So you like one of them?” He asked. I was kind of shocked.

I sank back in my seat. “More like two of them I suppose.” I said. I can never lie to Minwoo. He can detect it and tickled me to death just to get the answer. “but my feelings towards the other one is stronger than the other.”

“Minho and who?” He asked. ‘I wonder why he knew me so well.’ I sighed and looked at him. “I know Minho is one of them I can tell. You know me Min Jee I can tell if you lied if you did something wrong even if you fell in love with someone I can tell.”

“It’s Minho and Jonghyun. Jonghyun’s my neighbor and one of them. Both of them are best friends. I don’t know Minwoo. I’m confused. I just knew I’m actually a pure Korean. My real name is Yie Min Jee. My umma passed away and my appa abandoned us while all this year I knew nothing! NOTHING!” I sobbed and buried my face in my palms.

“I also found out me and Jonghyun were once childhood lovers my long lost love. Minwoo I’m a mess a total mess! I feel like I.. I..” I let out a loud sigh Minwoo stopped the car at the side of the road and hugged me.

“Baby, you are as strong as a rock. I know you for the whole 14 years while you are in London. You are my last lover for now and my only girl I love. You can do this baby. I know you can.” His accent slipped out as he was speaking to me in English.

It soothes me a little. My eyes were a little puffy when we reached home. I changed into a T-shirt that Onew-oppa gave me along with a short shorts, throw in a pair of gladiator that Key-umma gave along with the earring that Minho gave and a bangle. I put on my D&G sunglasses and went to Minwoo.

“You look amazing!” He said and held on my hand. “As always~” He smirked and by that I pinched his cheek. I went out holding hands with Minwoo and saw Jonghyun.

‘SHOOT!!’

---

*> WELL HELLO!! Another chapter update. SARANGHAE READERS ;) <*

*> So what do you guys think of this chapter? <*

*> Comment is
love <3 HEHEHE <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

MiNSTAL_SHiPPER - waaa kamsamnida dongsaeng <3

SundayLightForest - LOL How bout this one babe? Ok?

Sameaknaaa - He'll be soon LOL I still don't want Min Jee to know soon :S

Mistswirl - Not officially YET.. LOL.. Ok Ok.. Just tell me when you do ;) HEHEHE

RAWRRitsasma - I knowww~ HEHEHE I kinda always feel like it's him and Jonghyun always fits as the bad boy :D

invisiblephilline25
- Oh I just don't feel like telling her YET! HEHEHE.