Shopping Spree

I wish I was her

“Ummaaaaaaaaaa~” I said in my kiddish voice. She laughed it off and walked towards the stove. “Yah. Yah! What’s this ignored by his own Umma?” I said and made a little humph sound.

“Arasso arasso my dearest child. I wanted to tell you but you’re tired from your tour and little less that I know she came here with your friends you should be happy you know!” She said pulling me to a hug.

Then her expression change. “Although, she might not remember you. I knew how you felt about her but she’s not little miss Min Jee that you knew before. If you remember the incident then you should understand.” She said. My heart ached when she said the incident.

I knew exactly what she meant. That day was the last day I met her. The very last day I held her, saying the words to her as I cried at my Umma’s shoulder sobbing. Weeping at how it is my fault.

“Oh. Um. Mianhae..” A soft voice was heard we broke the hug and turned to find it was Min Jee. I blushed and my Umma probably saw it as she elbowed me. “Um. My sister would be glad to join for dinner.” She said nervously.

-Your POV-

I went to the kitchen to tell Mrs. Kim and I saw them hugging ‘aww, a loving family.’ I blushed a little so erm how am I planning to break those two. Oh jolly gosh. Min Jee put the hold of yourself, cough, fake something oh come on.

“Oh. Um. Mianhae..” I said softly breaking the two. “Um. My sister would be glad to join for dinner.” I said again blushing. ‘Oh crap! This isn’t good my heart is throbbing madly! I can’t be in love with my neighbor plus this is the first time we’ve met. But why? Why does it feel like I’ve met him before?’

Then I fell down hard on the floor as my head started to spin. It’s slowly killing me. I could hear a voice but it was too faint to hear it clearly. Then all I saw was pure darkness pitch black.

-Flashback-

“Jonghyun Oppa..”

“Neh?”

“Don’t ever forget me ok?”

“Ok. Oppa promise!”

“Lets make this a day to remember!”

A flash of light ends it all followed by a shrilling scream!

-End Of Flashback-

“JONGHYUN OPPA!” I shouted as I woke up from my sleep and let myself in a sitting position.

“Neh, Min Jee-aah.” I heard a low voice almost like a whisper. I turned around and saw no one besides me. I shivered as a cold aura run down my spine.

“Min Jee! You’re awake!” soon I was surrounded by worried, concerned faces. “Don’t you ever scare us like that!” I looked at who it was and found out it was my sister Mi Sun. Next to her was Sang Hee who was wiping her tears.

“Why did you called out Jonghyun’s name?” Shin said as he stepped closer. I stared at him and lowered my head. “You have another vision of the past?” he asked I nodded as tears rolled down my face.

Both of my Unnie hugged me as I rested my head on my knees. Shin sighed and walked out the door. In minutes the door swung open.

“NOONA!” I heard Taemin cried. “Noona. Noona. Noona! Are you ok?!” He said as he stood at the side of my bed. Both of my unnie stood up and excuse themselves leaving me alone in my room with SHINee.

Minho and Jonghyun quickly took the chair as the rest sat on my bed. “I’m ok guys. No worries.” I said wiping my tears away. “How long have you guys are here?” I asked looking at each of their worried face.

“An hour or so, we spent the first 2 hours at Jonghyun’s house. We were thinking of coming over or not.” Onew explained. “Mrs. Kim insisted for us to go and we did.”

“How long was I out?” I said rubbing my temple as I can feel a slight dizziness. “My head hurts. Again.” I mumbled. I felt someone held my hand. I slowly turned around and saw it was Minho.

“Relax. Don’t think too much. Arasso?” he said softly as he slowly caressed my cheek. I could feel my face getting hotter bright red and a slight smile appear on my face.

Key giggled which made Minho blushed and looked at the other direction. My sister walked in with a bowl of soup. “Dongsaeng-aah. Eat up please.” She said Minho stood up allowing her to sit next to me. “Jonghyun-ah. Your Umma is calling you already.” She said Jonghyun nodded and walked off waving goodbye at me and my sister followed by the rest.

---

It was finally morning. I woke up and yawned as the sunlight hits my face. ‘Another day of hell.’ I got up and lay down my uniform. I checked my phone and finally realized it was Saturday. NO SCHOOL! ‘No hell!’ I said to myself.

I skipped down the stairs which made my sister yelled and nag on how dangerous it is. I chuckled and gave her a morning hug and kiss. “Good morning my dear sister of mine.” I said as I kissed her cheek.

“Morning. Go eat your breakfast. We’ll be going out later on.” She said as she pushed me to the dining table. “I’ll wake Sang Hee up. Now parli.. Eat!” She said again before disappearing up the stairs.

We finally done with dishes and they rushed me to my car. “DRIVE!” both of them said in unison. They buckled their seat belts waiting for me to get behind the wheels.

“Why am I driving?” I whine as I seat and buckled up. “Unnie! You drive I’m too lazy!” I complained and went on and on till one point the hit my hand several times till it stings. “Fine!” I said giving up.

We arrived at the mall. I went ballistic as I saw


DISCOUNT!


PROMOTION!


SALES!

“Unnie am I in heaven?” I asked eyeing everything and touching every shoe I see on the rack and goes “Oh!” “OMGOMG!”. My eyes were definitely sparkling twinkling like stars in the night sky as I saw shoes and sandals.

“Unnie! Lets go here! PLEASE!” I pleaded and making her bought the shoes that I was holding. She nodded in agreement as she took out her wallet after we found the right size for me.

I was walking around with at least 3 bags on each hand along with my unnie who were holding 2 bags on each hand and rested on the little café in the mall.

“Unnie I’m tired.” Sang Hee said as she flopped down on the chair dropping all the shopping bags on the floor. “Remind me not to come near the mall when Min Jee is around. She’s insane!” I chuckled at her as she laid her head on the table.

“Sang Hee-ah. You remind me not to bring her shopping. Look her bags are more than we are. Good gracious.” She said pointing at my shopping bags.

“What? Shopping during this time of year is fun ok. Cute shirts, shoes, accessories, it’s like heaven!” I said hugging the shopping bags. They laughed at my action. I was like treating the bag as a 1 million dollar kind of thing embracing every bits of it.

Me and my sister were exchanging story how life is going on here as we started moving and staying here. I was nervous but my heart is aching to know what happened to me. Why I couldn’t remember anyone.

“Um. Unnie. I really want to ask you something?” I said trying to control my emotion. “I. Um. Want to know about. Um.” I said hesitating to asked then Sang Hee stopped me.

“If you still want to know what happen forget it Min Jee.. We’re not ready for you to know. It’s not stable yet baby. Please understand. I know you’re ready to know but..” She sighed and Mi Sun-Unnie continued for her.

“But we’re not ready for you to suffer another one. Forgetting us and starting all over again. We love you and we want to protect you baby. Please understand.” She said I nodded my head understanding their feelings.

I was looking around when I saw a glimpse of someone. I thought of it really hard. My eyes widen at who I saw. I’m not wearing my spectacles; I don’t want them to see my true colors YET!

---

*> Who she saw? Stay tune ^^ <*

*> Got New Subscriber! Hello
Mistswirl <3 <*