Beach

I wish I was her

I slept that night with swollen eyes in between my sister Mi Sun who was on the right and Sang Hee on the left. They cuddled me to sleep.

-Author’s POV-

It’s finally Saturday. The day you planned with all SHINee for a day out at the beach. You woke up extra early and went downstairs and saw your sister.

“Unnie! Help me preparing for my beach trip with my friends please~” You put on your aegyo asking help from your sister. She couldn’t say no since she knew you too well. She knew best for her at least.

Everything going as planned as you finished packing everything and ready to go before 3pm and yes, we’ll be enjoying some quality time at the beach enjoying the view of the sunset.

Your phone rang and you read it’s from Minho. You read his message and giggled at it. Before you have a chance to reply there was a knock on the door. You open it to find it was Jonghyun. As usual your heart beats madly, you can’t control your emotion since you and Jonghyun gets closer and you knew who he was before.

You’ve been talking about your passed together but he didn’t have any clue how we got separated. All he knew he was at school and you moved out of the house and didn’t get a chance to say goodbye.

You didn’t force an answer but you tried your luck by asking again-again at different times hoping to get a hint or a difference in his reasoning, but so far no luck.

“Ready to go?” He asked grabbing your stuff and packed them in the car. You nodded and seat back in his car. His car was filled with his perfume which you totally got addicted in.

-Your POV-

We arrived at the beach earlier than the others. “Oppa~ where is everyone?” I asked him. He shrugged and took out his phone. I did the same and remembered Minho’s text.

Me : Oppa~ Mianhae for not replying your text. I forgot. Anyway I’m at the beach already with Jonghyun oppa.

Minho : We’re on our way. Key is taking a long time to pack the stuff -_-“

Me : Ha Ha. Alright we’ll just book a spot for us ok? :)

Minho : Ah~ Ne see you there ;)

I chuckled and faced Jonghyung. “Oppa~ Who are you texting? Did you text them?” I asked. I was curious since he was smiling at his phone. I giggled as Jonghyun struggled to find an answer.

‘He’s too cute~ I can guess why I fell for him.’ I smiled at my thought and look back at him “Never mind that. Lets just carry the stuffs and find a perfect spot for us.” I simply said and picked up the stuffs.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I was staring at her. ‘I wonder who she is texting with. I bet it’s either Key or Minho. Aish.’  I saw her turning her head I quickly turned to my phone pretending to type a text.

“Oppa~ Who are you texting? Did you text them?” SHOOT! I didn’t text them. Uh what should I say? Erm. I was about to text them? But what if she asked what was I doing before? I was too busy stunned by your beauty that I forgot what I wanna say?

Aish Jonghyun you pabo! Ottokke? Aish chincha! Wae oh wae!! Maybe I just um.. oh what was I gonna say.. um.. Ah! Curse you short memory! -.-“ OTTOKKE?!

“Never mind that. Lets just carry the stuffs and find a perfect spot for us.” She said sweetly and picked up the stuffs. I nodded and followed her from behind.

“So where should we settle our stuff?” I asked. She turned around and walked backwards. “Here looks like a good spot. Don’t you think? It’s shady?” I said again.

“Hmm. Nice choice there prince charming~” She sang and stopped walking. “Here should be ok. I guess.” She bend down and took the umbrella.

“Here, let me do it.” Without me knowing our hands touched. My hand was on top of hers. Her skin is softer than I imagine. We froze didn’t move one bit. My heart was beating faster and faster.

‘Min Jee, you drive me crazy, even just by one simple touch.’ I smiled and slowly removed my hand. She blushed and looked away. “Hyung! Noona!” I heard Taemin called us. She turned around and Taemin hugged her.

I saw Sulli behind him. “Taemin-ah! Sulli will get jealous.” Min Jee said trying to break free from Taemin’s hug. He quickly backed off and turned to Sulli who was tapping her feet.

“Mianhae.. Mianhae~” He repeated and hugged her. “Mianhae ne Sulli-ah~” He said again while giving her his aegyo. And as you can guess his umma pinched his cheek for being too cute and Sulli was amused seeing Taemin who was struggling to break free from his umma.

“Hyung. I brought your guitar along. Can I borrow them?” Minho asked as he tapped my shoulder. I nodded and he sat down on the chair and start plucking the strings.

“Sulli dongsaeng, why don’t you sing for us one song?” Onew suggested as he laid down on his tummy sun bathing. They all nodded and I can see Min Jee was anticipating too. I couldn’t help but giggled at how eager Min Jee was.

Sulli sang a beautiful song which she sang during the school talent show that earned her 2nd place. Of course 1st place would be my girlfriend under the girl catagory ofcourse.

When the song ended Min Jee sat next to Minho leaning against the chair. Minho was playing with her hair and giggled at how cute she was when she smacked his hand away. I can feel my blood was boiling.

‘Minho this competition is so on!’ I said to him mentally, screaming my anger away. I balled up my fist but then I relaxed down as I knew Min Jee too well. She’ll be mad at me for following my emotion blindly and that won’t help at all. I sighed and sat next to Min Jee.

“Min Jee-ah, can you apply the sun block on my back?” I said to her handing in the sun block. I looked at the rest who were clearly had their eyes on me. “What? I can’t wear sun block is it?” I said innocently.

“Uh. Me?” I heard Min Jee said as she points at herself. “Wae me?” she said again confused.

“You’re closer.” I said pouting at her. “Can’t I just ask a favor from you?”

Minho butted in taking the sun block on her hand. “Key-hyung is more closer to you compared to Min Jee, Jonghyun-Hyung.” He said and tossed the sun block to Key and the end result Key applied the sun block on my back thanks to Minho.

-YOUR POV-

They were arguing about Jonghyun asking me to rub his back with sun block. I mean I know it’s not a big deal and I do know how much he likes skin ship but I never knew he’d asked that to me.

“Uh. Oppa~ Are you a ert asking a girl to rub your back?” Sulli asked being all serious as she tugged to Taemin’s arm. “It’s weird unless you’re her boyfriend then that’s exceptional.” She added on.

I actually laugh at Jonghyun’s expression. He was like ‘:O’ in a more exaggerating way. I mean who wouldn’t Sulli is a minor and that kind of comment coming from her it was hilarious.

“Yah. I didn’t know Jonghyun-oppa is a erted puppy.” I said giggling. I got up, wiping my tears from all the laughing and went to the nearby toilet.

“Min Jee-ah! Where are you going?” Minho asked. I turned around making the skirt of mine twirl by the wind and my hair were like you know when you twirl and lets imagine you twirl in slow mo [ HEHE just imagine those cliché ones kaay? :p ]

“Toilet, I wanna change to my swimsuit that Key oppa gave me.” I said smiling. I saw Sulli standing up and started to walk to my direction.

“Unnie~ can I come?” She said as she tried catching up with me.

“Oh sure.” I said happily and we skipped together holding hands to the Toilet.

“Unnie~ Do you think Minho-oppa likes you?” She asked as we were in the individual rooms. My heart froze, my tongue were too. I can’t seem to say anything. I stood there and gulped.

---

*> So Sulli realized Minho likes you but do you? <*

*> NEW SUBSCRIBER ALERT :  
JBzherimaar  [ LOVE LOVE ] <*

*> Hey guys. My second update of the day. I decided to make Triple update today. HEHEHE As requested by
Mistswirl <*

*> Drop the TNT of comments ;) Made me smile all day long~ HEHEHE <*

*> Have i told you guys I Love you? HEHEHE. <*

*> Oh hello to my 353 silent readers ;) I Love you guys too :D <*

COMMENT SECTION :

Mistswirl - But then What about Key? Onew? Taemin? LOL UPDATED! <3 Alright after a long thought i'll make triple updates today~ :D

Sameaknaaa - LOL stick with one this will mess up a little bit :D HEHEHE..