The date

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

We finally reached home. As I walked out of the car and as I turned around he was in front of my face. I can feel his hot breath. He pinned me against my car trapping me in between his chest and my car.

Jonghyun smirked at me. I didn’t say a word, my heart outrageously throbbing like it would burst out of my chest, you know he made me feel and yea. He leaned in our lips were inches apart. “Talk or else..” our lips almost touched. He didn’t continue waiting for me to answer. And yes being a hardhead and all I just shook my head.

He let out an evil grin. He leaned closer and kissed me. YES! KIM JONGHYUN KISSED ME!! I pushed him ignoring my feeling that yearns for more. I got out from his trap and ran, I didn’t look back. He was calling for me. But I ignore him and kept on running till I reached my room.

I sat there on the floor. My eyes are watery. ‘Why do I feel like I knew you Kim Jonghyun? Why do I feel like I belong with you?’ I close my eyes letting the tears rolled down my cheeks. ‘Why do you make me feel like this? You make me.. make me fall for you in less than a month? How is that possible?’

I slipped my hand inside my pocket and found a note, a mystery note. No name attached. ‘Huh? Wonder from who?” I opened the note and read it.

-Minho’s POV-

I saw Min Jee left with Jonghyun from the classroom window. My heart seriously ached seeing the two of them left together. I must make this night a day for Min Jee to remember, FOREVER. I have to. I don’t want Jonghyun to have her.

I texted Key and talked to him over the phone as I was roaming through my wardrobe. Yes, I’m asking for fashion advised from our fashionista Key. He told me what girls like to see men in blabbing about more fashion things.

I told him where I’m going but I didn’t tell him with who. He didn’t even bother to aske so I shrug it off. He continued on blabbing and yada yada yada.

I sometimes regret it but I need it right now. To impress Min Jee. I heaved a sigh as I waited for her message. Then my heart stopped when my phone rang. I looked at the text it’s from her, Yie Min Jee.

Min Jee : Oppa~ Where are you? I’m on my way ^^

Me : Just text me when you arrive ok? I’m on my way.

Min Jee : Why so sudden oppa? Where are going anyway?

Me : Surprise of course.

Min Jee : Huhh.. Oh well ok ok.. see you there oppa ^^

I waited for her at the place where I want to meet her, the cinema. I want to make her happy with me, only me. I waited for a few minutes when I saw her car.

“Omo! You’re early Oppa~ and uuu~ I see someone is following the in fashion.” She said complimenting me as she got out of her car. She gave her killer sweet smile which never seems to fail to make my heart burst into million pieces of smaller hearts.

“I can’t wait. Plus I don’t want to leave you waiting for me. And thank you. You look mighty fine yourself.” I winked and saw her blush. “You remember the other time we were talking about the football match?” I asked as we walked along the pavement.

“Oh. Ne~ the ticket was sold out.” She pouted and turned to me then she smiled. “Oh well. Anyway where are going?” She asked.

“I told you who it's a secret.” I simply answer and she gave me this cutest look ever! I swear I can sleep cozily tonight. “Min Jee-ah. I need to make a stop at my car for a while.” I said and making a turn and she nodded.

As we reached our car I opened the lock and let her in. And yes she’s confused for some reason and as she seated I asked her to grab my phone from the compartment [ I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS CALLED ] as she opened it she gasped which makes me smile.

“Oppa! Where did you get this?” She said as I giggled. I closed the car door and went to the other side to the driver’s seat. “Oppa-ah!” hitting me playfully.

“I got friends who can’t make it to the game so he sold it to me.” I said smiling ear to ear. ‘Seeing you smile makes me happy and you know what Min Jee, my wish was to take my girlfriend to a match and I knew you’d love it.’

“Kamsamnida Oppa!” She said and pulled me into a hug and unconsciously kissed my cheek which clearly made my head explode! ‘She kissed me. Yie Min Jee actually K.I.S.S me!’ I thought happily.

“Oh. Mianhae oppa. I.. I.. I didn’t mean.. um..” she said stuttering as she lowered her head not wanting to unveil her red face. I chuckled and kissed her cheek back. “Yah~ Oppa-ah.” She said cutely while blushing.

“Aigo~ Neomu Yeppo~” I can see her smile getting wider which made me smile wider too. “It’s ok right? It’s not like Umma bites if I kiss your cheek..” I said. “Or lips..” I mumbled again.

“What was that oppa?” She asked. “Did you say lips?” She stared at me with her cute big eyes.

I ignored it. “Jaang, lets go before we missed the game.” I said and drove off.

---

As we reached the stadium the game was about to start. I held on to her hand and walked to the stand and sat there. Talking, laughing and cheering, having the best time of our life!

And as the game end it was already 9pm. “Oppa, my sister is gonna kill me if I go home later than 10.” She said and let out a little yawn. Which made her looked like a little baby.

“Oh. Let me drop you off to your car. Ok?” I said to her as she nodded. “You’re tired huh?” I asked as we drove off. “Why don’t you sleep, kay? I’ll wake you if we get there.”

“Ok. Oppa. Kamsamnida.” She drifted away to a sleep with a soft cute snore. I look at her angelic face, smiling as I tugged her hair to the back of her ear.

‘I hope you had fun with me today Min Jee, cause I know I had the best time of my life.’ I said to myself. We reached her car and I parked right behind her car. I turned to her who was fast asleep.

“Min Jee-ah..” I said shaking her gently. She moved a bit but didn’t wake up. “Yah, Min Jee-ah..” I said again. “Wake up. We’re here.” I said giving her another shake.

“Ani, Jonghyun-oppaa. 5 more minutes.” She mumbled. My heart stopped beating. Now it’s more like it is aching. My vein all feels like it’s blocked, shocked hearing the name that came out of .

“Yah..” I noticed my voice was trembling. Holding back my tears I gave her another shake which made her jolt up. “Wa-wake up. We-we’re here.” I said stuttering. Then I inhale back my confidence and faced her.

“Omo. Mianhae oppa and kamsamnida for tonight. I had fun.” She said as she blushed a little. She leaned in and kissed my cheek before she quickly went out running to her car.

“You’re so cute when you’re shy Min Jee. But you sometimes confused me over Jonghyun.” I said to myself and sigh my heart was aching. I watched her drove off and soon after receiving a text from her.

Min Jee : Oppa~ Kasamnida for tonight.
 It’s always been my wish to see a real life football match and you made that wish come true. Kamsamnida oppa~ <3

I literally lose my mind as I see a heart at the end of her text. ‘Min Jee, don’t you know you’re killing my poor little heart with your cuteness.’ I said mentally I smiled as I drove back home shortly after.

---

-Your POV-

It’s been 2 weeks now, Kim Jonghyun kept on making my heart weep as he kept on giving skin ships, Minho’s been making me feel like I’m in heaven and now I’m expecting Song Hwa to be there which she didn’t when I came. She came in late bringing a new friend along.

“SONG HWA!” I called out and ran towards her. “God! I miss you! You left without telling me, Min Jee is sad.” I put on my puppy face which earns me a pinch on the cheek from her. HARD! “Yah! Song Hwa-ah! Ani. Oh well hello there!” I said warmly waving at her friend who was giggling at us and yes I was waving at her while Song Hwa pinch me.

“Aigo~ You cute little thing! Thank you for missing me did the boys took care of you well?” She said as Minho, Key and Taemin walks in the class. Yes we two are close like you know like sisters. “Did they treat you well chingu-ah?” She turned her gaze back at me.

“Hey, We did ok. Umma here. Hello?” He said pointing to himself I chuckled and so did Song Hwa and her new friend. “Well well well if it isn’t well let me guess. Sulli is it?” Key said smiling from ear to ear.

---

*> Oh my update for today! :D What do you guys think? <*

*> Drop the comment bomb people ;) <*

*> Tomorrow is B1A4's Gongchan's Birthdaaay~ Or as what me and my niece call him BABY CHANNIE~ HEHE <*

*> I LOVE YOU READERS ;) HEHEHE <*

 

 

COMMENT SECTION :

Sameaknaaa - I am a ninja.. SHHH don't tell people ;) HEHEHE.. *Transform into a kitten MEOW.

Mistswirl - HEHEHEHE They are LOVE~ <3 Oh shizzle madizzle SHINee is love~ HEHEHE.. So what do you think of this chapter?