Meeting Him My Neighbour.

I wish I was her

It has been a week since the incident where I got my first ever flash back and I woke in the morning feeling a slight hit of headache. I sighed and took out my uniform and my specs.

I grabbed my keys and walked down. After finishing my breakfast I waved them goodbye. I looked across the road at my neighbor ‘Eh? I haven’t seen that car before.’ I said to myself and ignored it and drove off.

I entered the class and sat at my usual spot on my table. Minho came in and sat next to me. “Hey Min Jee!” He said as he unpacked his stuff.

“Eh? What are you doing here?” I asked him. “Song Hwa would kill you for seating at the sit.” I remind him.

“Omo! You’re cute and caring. I know you’ll miss this monitor if she kills me.” He chuckled. “But she’s away for 2 weeks.” He smiled at me. Just then Key came in with Taemin next to him. “Guys!” Minho called out.

“Hey Minho. Min Jee.” Key waved at us and grabbed the nearest chair and sat next to Minho. “Min Jee-aah, are you free after school?” He asked.

I rested my head on the table and puffed out air. “Oh later? Uh. Neh, Waeyo?” I said and pouted as I turned to Key who was playing or fixing Taemin’s hair.

“We are holding a small, mini, private party.” He said. “Please come.” He puts on his aegyo which made you squeal and wanting to pinch his cheeks but Minho managed to stop you.

“I’ll come where should we meet?” I said to them looking rather excited. “I’m bringing my own car, but I’m still not familiar around here.” I said puffing air out.

“I’ll follow you Noona! We’ll be at our friend’s house.” Taemin offered. Then I raised my eyebrow at him.

“Sure Taemin. Wait! How do you know I’m older than you?” I said curious. “Someone told you?” I asked again.

He nodded, “Neh~ Song Hwa Noona told me. Well she told us since..” He was cut off when Minho covered up Taemin’s mouth.

“Yah! Taemin-aah. You’re too noisy!” He said giving hi I’ll-kill-you-if-you-tell kind of glare. Which makes me want to know more about?

“Am not hyung. Yah!” Taemin said as his mouth was finally release from Minho’s gripped. “You’re being weird!” He said again and turned to key whom was texting someone. “Umma! Did you see what Hyung did?” He asked.

“Oh? Aniyo Taemin-aah. Waeyo?” Key just asked without looking at Taemin nor Minho. He was concentrating looking at his phone.

“Did he just call you Umma? Wae?” I asked in curiosity. I turned to Minho, who was bursting in laughter. “Minho yaah!” I said as no one was answering.

“Mianhae, Mianhae. It’s an inside joke since Key usually act oh so motherly towards us. You’re welcome to call him Umma also.” He said while Key nodded in agreement and flashed me a smile.

---

Minho was driving while I sat on the passenger seat with Taemin at the back wiggling as he was dancing along to some songs on the radio. I smiled looking at his cuteness. He blushed as soon as he saw me looking at him.

“Yah! Noona! Don’t stare at me!” He said covering up his face. Minho laugh, so was I. I looked at the front when I remembered that it was the road to my house.

“Eh?” I let it out. Loud enough for Minho to hear. He quickly turned to me and asked. “Ani, this is the road to my house.” I mentioned as I point to my place since we’re almost there.

“Chincha noona?! You’re neighbor than.” Said Taemin at the back. I saw my sister was watering the plant and saw my car. I cover my face and took off my glasses.

“I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m Dead” I mumbled repeatedly knowing that I’ll be killed soon since my sister saw a boy in my car not to mention he was driving it.

-Taemin’s POV-

As noona took off her glasses I knew Minho hyung was shocked I can see he blushed a little. I turned and looked at noona.

‘Omo! She’s even prettier without glasses.’ I thought to myself. ‘No wonder hyung falls for her.’ I gave hyung the go-on-say-something look.

“Waeyo Min Jee? You looked worried.” He finally said as he blushed even harder when noona looked at him. We parked the car a little bit further from Jonghyun-hyung’s house.

“My sister. Gah! I’m dead!” she burst out. I quickly turned to her and smiled warmly.

“Don’t worry noona! Hyung can cover you up.” I swiftly said and giggling when Minho was turning bright red. Noona finally breathe in and exhale. “Lets go!”

“Wait. Just parked my car in front of my house, I’ll bare the lectures later.” She said giving us the assuring smile.

“Oh! One more thing noona, can you not wear your glasses?” I asked. Minho hyung didn’t say a word but I knew he would have agreed with me. Noona just shrugs and put the glasses in her bag.

-Your POV-

“Oh! One more thing noona, can you not wear your glasses?” I heard Taemin asked. Well since he requested, plus I’m getting dizzy with the no lens thingy. I just shrugged and put the glasses in my bag. I stepped out of the car and waved at my sister.

She marched down towards us. ‘Oh boy, I’m dead alright.’ I said to myself knowing my sister would lecture me.

“What are you doing? And..” As she was about to say something both Minho and Taemin bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Minho and that is Taemin.” Taemin waved as Minho mentioned his name. “Sorry this wasn’t what it looks like. We were just being friendly and asked her to a small party at my friends place there.” He points at Mrs. Kim’s house. My sister’s expression soften.

“Ok. But why are you the one who is driving? What’s wrong with her?” she asked narrowing her eyes on me. I buried face in my palm and Taemin spoke.

“She said she had headache and can’t drive so me and Hyung volunteered to accompany her.” He said putting an aegyo at the end which my sister obviously can’t stand. I mean who would, right? My sister nodded and went back up before giving me you-still-have-to-explain-later look.

“Why didn’t you guys told me we’re going to Mrs. Kim’s house?” I turned towards them as they award themselves with a high-5 for their success in convincing my sister. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“We didn’t know you knew his mother.” Minho said as he pulled my hand. I was serious when he touched my hand everything was emptied just me and him holding hands, the world feels like it stopped spinning, where as my heart was beating like crazy!

“Key! Onew!” Minho called over at them as they arrived. “Come lets not delay anymore.” He continued smiling from ear to ear. He was still holding my hand. Then Key points at me. I was looking at the ground, face totally bright red as he had no intention in letting go of my hand. Taemin, Onew and Key giggled as Minho slowly let go of my hand. “Mianhae..” He whispered and blushed.

“Lets go and let you meet our friend!” Key said as we walked up the pathway to Mrs. Kim’s door.

---

*> She’s meeting him finally! What will happen? Flash back? Will Mrs. Kim tell Jonghyun? Lets just see ^^ <*

*> SAY HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBER! Bananatofucheesecake AND miss_whatever <*

*> I LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3 <*