Pretend Boyfriend?

I wish I was her

“You’re being silly Sulli. What made you think Minho likes me?” I said nervously. “I’m not that attractive you know.” I added and went out of the changing room at the same time with Sulli.

“You kidding me? You’re gorgeous Min Jee.” Sulli smiled. “Plus it’s obvious that he likes you. Don’t you think so?” She asked again.

“I don’t want to make it weird for our friendship. Actually I can sense it but I just don’t want to be you know too sure. What if it’s just brotherly love?” I sighed and packed neatly my used clothes.

Sulli checked herself in the mirror and so did I. “We look gorgeous! I really like you skirt. Where did you buy that?” She asked.

“At mall.” I said simply, then smiled at her through the reflection on the mirror. “You know we should go out shopping sometimes.” I suggested and se immediately lit up.

“OH! We should!” She said excitedly. “I can get you to pick me the hottest clothes ever!” She said again hugging me and jumping up and down. “We should bring Key Umma also.”

“And that is a MUST!” we said in unison. We giggled as we went out and back joining the boys. We didn’t actually look at the boys since we were busy talking about the latest fashion and how we are dying to have a pair new shoes.

“SHOES!” We squealed grabbing the attention from the boys. As they saw us their jaws literally dropped! “What?!” We said in unison as the boys were staring at us. “Credits goes to umma if you want to say something.” We said again.

“Umma. You picked those for Min Jee-Noona and Sulli?” Taemin asked his eyes were glued on Sulli, while Minho and Jonghyun were on me. “Waa.. Sulli-ah~ you look like a model. No no hotter than a model.”

Sulli giggled and hugged her boyfriend. Then Sulli turned to Minho who was literally stunned. “Minho-oppa, she looks pretty doesn’t she?” Sulli asked and giggled.

Minho snapped out of it and nodded his head a little. “I still have my fashion sense.” Key said that made Minho rolled his eyes at him. Minho stood up from the chair and walked towards me.

“Min Jee-ah, want to go play in the water?” I heard him said as he smiled at me. My heart was fluttering but it didn’t feel the same when I was with Jonghyun.

‘What could this mean? I love Jonghyun more huh?’ I sigh at my thoughts and shrugged it off and tugged his arms dragging him to the beach. “Oppa~ Parli!” I said Sulli followed us dragging Taemin who dragged Key and Jonghyun.

We played in the water a little bit then when we’re done we sat there waiting for the sun set. We brought some foods with us and ate as we tell stories.

“LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?” Onew suggested since we were getting awkward with storytelling. Me and Sulli nodded while the others hesitate to agree.

“Ok lets start with Sulli!” Onew said.

“Ok, I’ll pick Min Jee-unnie.” She said. I gulped as I heard my name. “Unnie, truth or dare?” she asked.

“Truth.” I answered. To be honest I realy hate this game and I had a bad feeling about it.

“Do you like Minho-oppa?” she said. I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh. ‘I knew this was coming. She’s been asking me since we were changing.’

“As a friend? Yes. I don’t think I have feelings more than that. I think.” I said and turned to Minho who sat next to me. I knew he was hurt i can see it from his eyes, but it’s true I don’t seem to have feelings for him, YET. I mean i do but my heart is leaning more to Jonghyun's side.

“Key-Umma, truth or dare.” I said. He squint his eyes and think.

“Dare.” He said bravely.

“Ok. Umma, I dare you to steal Onew oppa’s chicken.” I said softly since Onew was way too busy eating than participating.

“MWOAH?! My hand will get chop off!” Key complained.

“Dare~” I said cutely. He sighed and slowly sneaked at Onew and stole one of his drumstick as Onew got up to get something to drink.

“Done!” he quickly put it back scared that Onew would realized it.

“Yah! Umma~” I whined and pouted at Key. “Umma. Punishment!” I said.

“Umma can’t steal Onew’s chicken he’ll kill me.” He said as he looked at Onew.

“Wise choice Key. I love you~” Onew said patting Key’s back. We giggled at them and I stood up.

“Punishment Umma~” I sang.

“Fine, what is it?” Key said I put on my evilest grin and look into Key’s eyes.

-KEY’S POV-

This doesn’t look good. I can sense evil underneath that smile. Oh please don’t make it something bad. I’ll die~

“It’s..” she said. I was really anxious waiting to what she wanted to say.

“Key-Umma~” She said again. It was seriously nerve wrecking!

“Umma, I punish you..” Oh for god’s sake this is getting me nowhere.

“God! Baby don’t kill umma like that just tell me what you want me to do as punishment. My god! My urgh!” I ruffled my hair as I was really could handle the heat from the stressed she gave me.

“Done!” she snapped a photo of me with her phone.

“What the- That’s not a punishment.” I said.

“Oh it is.”She smiled. God knows how evil those smile looked like. She showed her phone to everyone and they all laughed with all their heart.

When the phone gets to me I gasp. I tried to grab the phone from her hand but Jonghyun and Minho held both of my hand.

“Let me.. GO!” I yelled.

“No no no umma, it’s your punishment remember~ now I’m gonna save this.” She said while waving her index finger in front of me.

“But umma looked messy. Umma doesn’t approve.” I said and put on my cutest aegyo.

“No umma, I can hold on to my feelings I won’t lose to your aegyo~” She said. The sun was about to set. I looked at the view.

“Wow~ this is so romantic.” I heard Sulli said as she sat next to Taemin resting her head on his shoulder and Taemin rested his head on her head.

“Aww, Sulli you’re one lucky girl got to see the sun set with your boyfriend. Seriously I would love to spent time with my boyfriend like this.” Min Jee said tilting her head a little and watch as the sun set.

“You can pretend,” Sulli said at her. “I mean it’s no harm right. The boys are here. I mean SINGLE boys”

I looked at her blankly. ‘Boy oh Boy, I truly know two humans who would want that position.’ I glared at Minho who was fiddling with his finger. ‘I knew it. He won’t have the guts to tell.’

I turned my gaze to Jonghyun he was looking down at his feet. ‘This boy can’t act much since there’s Sulli is here.’ I shifted my look to Min Jee.

I looked at Onew he was enjoying the view by himself. Oh no, he’s not alone. His chicken is there with him. So it’s just me and Minho.

I doubt Jonghyun would make a move where as for Minho, I’m not quite sure. He’s tempted. He has advantage to do so since Jonghyun can’t do anything. I hoped he remembered what I told him.

“Um, Min Jee-ah is it ok if I.. Um.. Hug you?”..

---

*> Who made the move to be Min Jee’s ‘Pretend’ boyfriend. <*

*> Comment! And I'll Love you forever~ <3 <*
 

COMMENT SECTION :

Sameaknaaa - As always HEHE.. King Of Skin Ship Is back on track! :D

SundayLightForest - Tell me tomorrow :p I'm doing triple update :D Oh I know who you have in mind *Winkwink, Wait no more cause here it is :p