I feel like I belong here :)

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

I sat down, hugging my knees and awed at the romantic view. I smiled at how romantic it would be if someone really did asked me to cuddle with him.

I shrugged out of the thoughts and continue to watch the view. “Um, Min Jee-ah is it ok if I.. Um.. Hug you?” I looked up to see who it was and gasp. Minho! Out of all. I wanted it to be Jonghyun but I’m glad it’s Minho. OH I DON’T KNOW!!

“Uh. Um. Sure.” I was sure that my face was as red as a tomato right now. My heart was really fluttering flying out of my chest dancing ballet twirling around me and Minho. OH WHAT AM I SAYING?!

“Are you sure?” He asked. I just nodded too shy to look at him and of course I don’t want him to see I was embarrassed.

“Go hyung!” I heard Taeminnie whispered. He sat next to me and slid his arms around my waist. I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder.
I heard him whispers something but it was too soft for me to understand. I didn’t mind it and enjoyed this one in a life time moment.

I can hear them saying ‘aww’ at the background. The day ended and we went home. Jonghyun sent me back home as I slept in his car on the way back.

---

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock. ‘Why oh why did I set it this early!!’ I cursed myself and tried to hit the button so it’ll shut up.

I finally succeed and as I was about to snooze back to sleep my phone rang. ‘God damn it! People really don’t want me to sleep do they?!’ I took my phone from under my pillow and didn’t really want to read them.

I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom and repeat my daily morning routine. Once I was done, I looked out at my window and saw Jonghyun outside his house. I waved at him and he waved back.

We end up going to school together. I was really in love with the smell of his perfume, it just calms me. Make me feel like I belong here. ‘Umma, I would love to be his lover. I know you’ll approve.’

On our way to school I manage to collect all the courage to ask him again, “Jonghyun, tell me about our childhood memories again. It always help me to calm down.” I said, Jonghyun smirked and looked at me.

“You know you’re just the same as you are now, sweet caring cute and all those owned by the fairies, only bigger and much hotter.” He said. I lightly punch his arm. He rubbed it and giggled. “Not to forget aggressive as always.”

“Yah! Oppa~” I blushed. ‘So we’ve been separated for a long and yet he still remembers it.’ I smiled at him, he chuckled and pinch my cheek.

“You’re as cute as always. You manage to make me smile every time ever since we were kids..” His voice trailed off, and more like a whisper now “You even manage to make me fall in love with you, Again.” He said.

“I know.” I mumbled. His expression was shocked. I smiled. “Remember I told you I found our old box? Well Sang Hee-Unnie told me everything. I just love it when you told me again and again.” I said and stuck out my tongue.

“Smart as expected. Well congratulation Min Jee for your discovery.” Jonghyun said pinching my nose and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

OH GOD! My heart is about to explode! Like chocolate candy that melts away just like I am right now in this exact moment by your touch. You pulled me back to those days when we were kids being in love with you.

Somehow you got my full attention and right now, in this car, I feel like it’s just you and me. Even if I tried to ignore this feelings, everything just grew intense when you’re with me until I can’t take it anymore.

And just like before Kim Jonghyun, MY LOVE IS ACTIVATED! I go crazy just by one look, one touch, your confidence, arrogant attitude. I swear my heart will explode even more. Compared to the other guys I know you seem to be my only attraction.

You drive me crazy, my feeling before kept on growing even till now. It just seemed to blossom again. Right now I’m with you alone it feels like there’s more nervousness than excitement. I felt this strange trembling shiver, call me crazy but I like the way you make me feel.

When you’re far from me I feel like my heart yearns for you to be close. I guess you steal my heart. My heart is trembling for the first time, it’s a mysterious and magical feeling as it grew it became more and more uncontrollable.

Sometimes I feel like I want you to come and whisper to my ear that one word I’ve been waiting for. I finally snapped back to reality.

“Min Jee-ah, hey, are you ok?” Jonghyun said as he shook me. “Min Jee-ah!” he raised his voice a bit.

“Uh? Huh?” I said confused. He looked all worried and concern. “What?” I said softly.

“What?! What do you mean by what?! I’ve been calling you like thousand times you didn’t move nor say anything and yet you said WHAT?!” Jonghyun said irriated. “Min Jee, don’t scare me like that. PLEASE!”

“Sorry..” I murmured. “Didn’t mean to make you worry.” I muttered again. I looked down then back at him.

“Come on Min Jee. Lets go.” He said holding my hand. I followed him and went to my class alone as he said he wanted to go to his locker first.

“Min Jee-ah!” Song Hwa said as she skipped to me. Sulli was with Taemin sitting together. Minho was sitting in front of my table and Key sat next to him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as Minho who was scribbling something. He smirked then turned to Key.

“Umma wants to seat close next to my two babies. Now you’re at my back and Taeminnie on my right! I can look after you two.” He responded. I smiled at Key and gave him a quick hug. “Aw, my baby loves me too much. Umma is so happy!” He said again.

Psh this dude. I rolled my eyes and let him go.

“Min Jee-ah. Don’t I get a hug?” Minho said I giggled and stuck my tongue out.

“Good one Min Jee!” Song Hwa said and we hi-fived. “You know Minho-shi if you really want to grab someone’s heart, it must be where she wanted to be. You know a special place.” Song Hwa explained with her drama queen attitude.

“You know Song Hwa-shi, you can explain stuff without your acting and all those emotional hand gestures.” Minho teased I laughed my heart out as Song Hwa hit Minho on the arm repeatedly. “Arasso arasso!”

“You’re no fun! You know that! Oh well though you don’t like it I know my boyfriend loves it. Come to think of it I haven’t seen him in ages!” She said and grabbed her phone from her bag.

“You’re calling him?” I asked eyeing her.

“Nope, just texting him. He’s in school you know.” She said. “Oh that’s right! You haven’t met him! Did you guys introduce my boyfriend to Min Jee?” She asked. The three of them went from a cheery happy mode to a dead grave like mode.

“What’s up with you three?” I asked as I noticed their expression change. “You guys looked like you’ve seen a ghost or something.” I said again.

“Ne~ kinda agree with Min Jee on this.” Song Hwa said while nodding her head.

“Maybe your question scared the sh*t out of them Unnie.” Sulli spoke as she waved her hand in front of Taemin’s face. They were frozen still.

Our eyes widen. Key quickly snapped and fixed his gaze at Sulli. “What word did you just use little missy?!” Key stood up and walked to Sulli’s desk.

“Umma~ Mianhae mianhae it just slipped out of my mouth sorry~” Sulli said shielding her face with her hand. But to her luck she was saved from Umma’s nagging as the teacher walked in. “Thank you teacher!” she said out loud.

I giggled as the teacher was confused so was the rest of the class when Sulli thanked him. “Now class, please be seated and pay attention to what I’m about to teach you.”

---

Finally school has ended. I was looking everywhere for Jonghyun, since he was supposed to sent me home. I looked around the school.

“God this place is huge.” I said then I saw a classroom the light was on and that was the only class with lights on. I walked towards the classroom and I saw someone making out there.

‘Oh ew. They’re eating each other up.’ My face was disgusted and rolled my eyes. Then I saw..

---

*> So how is this? who she saw? Well lets Keep it a mystery for a little while :D <*

*> Throw in the comment bomb! I'll die happy ;) <*

*> I LOVE YOU READERS~ <3 HEHEHE <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

Sameaknaaa - Waah. I'm a ninja and you're a mind reader? o.O HEHEHE..

Mistswirl - LOL sorry, i kinda like it that way.. I'm killing people with curiosity aren't I? LOL Hope you like this chapter <3