Not as friends

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

I slammed the door behind me crawled under my blanket buried my face on the pillow and sobbed, thinking to myself that he finally got someone.

I knew that there was nothing I can do. I let the tears fell staining the pillow. I never thought I could feel this way, feeling so hurt deep inside. Seeing him with her, I just feel like I want to change his mind.

Why can’t he see that I could be the girl that was always true and the girl that could treat him right? But I know now it’s just a wish that I could never seem to be fulfilled. I know I shouldn’t be crying over him but how can I not when I knew I loved him once and now I love him again and again no matter how I tried to forget him.

He doesn’t know that he is messing with my heart. Playing it like it was just a priceless old junk. He made everything felt so right when I always know it’s so wrong.

I wish I was her, perfectly safe in his arms but I knew that he already had one, the girl that can treat him right more than I can and there is nothing I can do but to move on.

 I release the pillow as I felt suffocated and screamed out loud. Letting all the feelings out, my frustration, my anger, my sadness ALL of it!

I saw the door sprang open and my sister appeared with their worried and shocked face. They ran straight towards me. In just a second my head hurts like hell! I shut my eyes tight trying to make the pain go away.

-Flashback-

“Oppa! Push me higher!”


“This is high enough Min Jee-ah”


“No oppa, higher!”


I saw my hand slipped and cause little me to fly a short distance away from the swing set and fell heads first. A pool of blood oozes out and saw little Jonghyun standing frozen there.

-End Of Flashback-

I yelped in pain, breathing hard, shaking my head and screamed as the memories came back.

-Flashback-

I heard a slapped and saw Jonghyun was being slapped by his mother.

“WHAT DID UMMA TELL YOU SO MANY TIMES!”


“I’m sorry umma~” He was crying. “I’m sorry Mrs. Yie.”


“I forbid you to see Min Jee.” My umma’s voice was cold as ice.


A cry was heard it came from the little body of me, looking pale and lifeless.

I noticed I was hovering above my body.

The doctor approached my mother. “She’ll be alright but she lost a lot of blood. And also she lost her memories, she might not remember even you but don’t worry they’ll come back when it’s time.”

Umma was crying and buried her face in a chest of a man that stood next to her. Appa?

-End Of Flashback-


My head ache got even worse it was like someone squished me. Tears couldn’t stop flowing.

-Flashback-

“Sang Hee unnie, where are we going?” It’s little me clinging on to my sister’s hand.


“We’re going to London. Umma wants us to go there baby sister. Now you need to rest.”


“Where’s umma? It’s been weeks since I saw her.”


“She’s in a place where she can guide you from above always watching over you.”


“Where is that?”


“Lets just say a place where she’s happy. Just go to sleep Min Jee. You’re tired.”

-End Of Flashback-

The pain got worse I could handle it and let out a scream again. This make more sense for me to forget Jonghyun. Tears flowing like a river I feel my sister hugged me tighter.

 I held on to my head as I can feel like it was about to burst. My memories were back from how I end up in London down to why I lost my memories.

A few minutes have passed and the pain starts to ease off, I feel better but tired, I realize I was sweating. My sisters were crying terrified on what had happened to me. “Unnie. I remembered everything.” I spoke my voice was cracking.

My sisters stared at me blankly. “I remembered my lost memories. It was nothing but pain.” I said wiping my tears. My eyes were really red it was hard for me to see clearly as I was blinded by the tears.

“There, there, my baby, who did this to you? Who made you feel like this? I knew someone is stressing you. Dr. Min Hyun told me your memory would be back slowly not all in one like this. But she did mention if you were stressed or depressed that could happen.” Mi Sun-unnie explained.

“Unnie, I want Umma’s soup, vegetable soup. I remembered how I loved it. Unnie make for me please.” My sisters nod their head and walked out. I was trying to avoid answering the question. I dug out my phone from my bag and called Minho.

“Oppa~” My voice was shaking. “Can you come here oppa? I.. I.. Just found out about Jonghyun-oppa” I said finally, I wept and Minho agreed to come.

-Minho’s POV-

Just now, I got a call from Min Jee and my mind went crazy when I heard her voice, my mind went wild and it’s everything on her. She told me she just found out about Jonghyun my heart sank.

I’m on the way to her house. Smiling like a pabo thinking how happy I am that she knew then I frowned knowing that she’s hurt because of it.

I knew she was crying but I just can’t seem to control my emotion, my happiness. I’ve been waiting for this day so long, waiting for her to know the truth. I reached her house and was welcomed by her sisters.

“She called you?” Sang Hee said I just nodded and she motioned me to her room. I thanked her and knocked her door.

“Com-come in” She said sobbing. I knew she was hurt I walked in and went straight towards her, hugging her lending her my shoulder to cry on.

Right now, next to her. I feel like I want it to stay like this forever and always. This is exactly where I want to be. Although I didn’t think of it in a sad way I want to be here like what I am here right now, being with her comforting her.

I wish right now I would stay next to her comforting her not as a friend but as a real man in her life, a man that would promise her everything to make her happy.

I want to protect her from sadness and pain in my arms forever and always. Right there she was crying with her head buried deep in her knees, sobbing. I moved closer and hugged her.

I grabbed the tissue on her side table and hand it to her. “Forget him Min Jee. I know you can. Trust me you can.” I told her reassuringly.

“I know you’ll find someone better than he is. The one who only have eyes for you.” I said hope you’ll get it Min Jee. I’m here for you, I care, and I want to be here for you.

I looked at her lifting her chin up making her look at me. It ache my heart to see her like this though I must admit she still looked pretty. “Yeppo~” I said out. She sniffed but still managed to let out a weak smile.

“Right now by your side, forever and always, this is exactly where I want to stay. Not as friend but as a real man. From any pain and sadness, I will protect you away from it all.” I told her and wiped away her tears.

“Hey, forget him, smile. You look prettier that way. I’ll help you forget him and make sure he is just your pass” I said repeatedly as I smiled at her. You’re the girl I’ve been waiting for so long to come in my life but you’re crying painfully in my arms. I don’t mind you wrapping your arms around me and whispered to me those words.

I kissed her cheek and caressed it. Then my eyes spotted something that I never expected, hanging there on her neck it’s the necklace I gave her. I gasp and then I smiled.

---

*> So here.. Lame chapter? BARE WITH ME! LOL It's 6.30 in the morning here. HAHAHA <*

*> I wanna do a shout out to my partner in crime,
 SundayLightForest  and my awesome weirdo parner,   Mistswirl   and also the husband of my fan fic, RAWRRitsasma. [ HI GUYS! LOL ] <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

RAWRRitsasma
HAHAHAHAHAHA i know right! damn Jonghyun. Poor Min Jee.. LOL.. Just imagine two hot no no three hot idols fighting for you. HAHAHA..

Mistswirl
It soung so lame when you put in young and gradma in a same sentence. LOL. BWOAH?! you forgot TnT imma crawl into a ball and cry my eyeball out with MinJee LOL.

SundayLightForest
More like when you hit the floor boys came drooling at you LOL.. I know you love drama. HAHAHA.. why is it me again? you little 'angel' you what did you do to my fan fic? HUZAH! LOL

Sameaknaaa
Jonghyun the two timer LOL..

sweetheartTM
Here you go another chapter LOL And yes Minwoo will protect his baby sister :D HEHEHEHE.