The cruel reality

I wish I was her

It was lunch time now. Me and Minho walked out of the classroom followed by Taemin and Sulli. Key didn’t come in since he had to accompany his mother for her appointment.

I saw Minwoo standing by the cafeteria door. “Minwoo-oppa!” I let out. Yes as you can guess girls were staring at him some even flirt and giving him some seductive looks.

As I called out Minwoo’s name all the girls who were hitting on him gave me this weird look. “Min Jee baby!” He called out. ‘This will create a scene~’ I said in my mind.

People start to gossip away.
 “Isn’t she going out with Minho?"


”She's dating Minho? Get OUT?! But look at her!"

"I'm serious!"

 I heard them chattered I ignored them and ran to Minwoo.

“They are gossiping about me.” I said and gave the others a glare. “BAD THINGS!” I shouted at his ear which made him jerked off. I chuckled and walked back next to Minho.

Yes I know ever since yesterday I’m getting closer and closer with Minho. I kind of feel safe around him. My feeling for Jonghyun just came and goes. I sighed and grabbed the tray.

And as usual I grabbed the chocolate milk and extra banana milk in case I want to bribe Taemin about something. ‘It works all the time. I usually swap them with a little of his lunch. Boy that dude loves his banana milk.’

We went to our usual table and chat away till the bell rang. We waved Minwoo goodbye as we went separate ways and walked to our class.

Our teacher walked in as soon as we seated. The day passed by so boringly asked the teacher talked and talked and talked and yes more talking.

It was like the sound of paradise when the last school bell rang! “HEAVEN!” I shouted as the teacher walked out. I heard the rest laughed at my silly action but I don’t seem to care. Minho, Taemin and Sulli laughed too.

I walked out of the class with Minho, Taemin and Sulli. I went to my locker and little that I know there’s a note in my locker. I read it and let out a quiet gasp.

‘Meet me at the roof parking lot. ALONE! I want to show you my boyfriend that I’ve been trying to show you.’

‘Why couldn’t she just tell me in class? Yeesh this girl!’ I shut the locker and walked towards Minho, Taemin and Sulli. “You three go ahead. I need to use the toilet.” I said trying to think of other excuses.

“We can wait. Plus I don’t think you’ll be that long.” Minho said smiling ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

“Don’t worry too much. I’ll be fine. Just leave without me.” I gave them an assurance smile. They look at me like I was hiding something but I manage to put on my angelic face. They shrugged and walked off.

Once they were out of sight I went to the parking lot and saw Song Hwa waving at me. She was hugging someone, ‘that must be her boyfriend. Why do I feel like I know him?’

“MIN JEE! Meet my boyfriend Kim Jonghyun!!” I froze, frozen still. My heart shattered broken into billion of pieces. I stared at her hoping that when he turned around it was just someone who had the same name as THE Kim Jonghyun I have in mind.

But reality was too cruel. It really is him, Kim Jonghyun. The boy that made me fall in love since we were a kid and manage to make me feel that way once my memory was back.

My head hurt as it feels like someone hammered me on the head. Tears was rolling down my cheeks like a river not wanting her to see more I quickly turned around and ran towards my car.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

“Yeobo! I want you to meet my classmate and I consider her as my first best friend here.” Song Hwa said. I’m hoping and praying that I wouldn’t be my Min Jee. If it is her I’m doomed, dead. I don’t think I would be able to live next door to her ever.

Not after what I made her go through. The skinships, the moments we are trying to recreate. My heart spins around, my insides feels like it is churning vigorously.

“She’ll be here. I hope unless she wanted to ditch me.” She while scanning the premises. “There she is!” She shouted. “MIN JEE! Meet my boyfriend KIM JONGHYUN!!” My heart literally stopped. I couldn’t make myself turned to see her.

“Yeobo. Turned around.” She ordered and forced me to look at her. My heart dropped as I saw tears flowing down her cheeks. ‘I’m so sorry Min Jee. I’m so sorry.’ My heart ached even more when I saw her running, I knew I hurt her. I knew she thinks I am just fooling her playing with her heart. But what can I do?

I was really fall back for you Min Jee. My heart blossoms for you again. Even Song Hwa can’t replace you in my heart. “Yeobo, she’s running away. Why do I feel like something is up?” Song hwa turned to me.

My face was pale I can feel like I was dead. Died when I saw Min Jee standing there watching Song Hwa declared that we’re together. My knees can’t take it anymore. I feel to the ground panting like I just ran 1000 laps.

I’m hopeless. “Yeobo? Are you ok?” I nodded weakly. How cruel can I be? Why did I did this to her?

-Onew’s POV-

I was about to drive home when I saw Min Jee running towards her car. I thought she’s just in a hurry. Then I saw her wiping her eyes. ‘Is she crying?!’ I looked at her and got out of the car.

By the time I stood out of my car she drove off. My heart felt uneasy. ‘Did someone hurt her? Who? Who would hurt Min Jee?’

I locked my car and walked around looking for explanations. I was wondering where she was running from. Then I saw Jonghyun heads down and kneeling on the ground next to him was Song Hwa.

My heart raced as soon as I saw them. I knew this is a sign of bad news. I knew Min Jee was crying because of him, because of his foolish act, because of his stupid game. I walked up to him hoping that he was just on the ground proposing Song Hwa but her expression didn’t say so.

“Song Hwa! Jonghyun!” I called out. He didn’t respond and Song Hwa just waved. “What’s wrong?” I questioned her as she was patting Jonghyun’s back.

“He’s just like this all of a sudden. I’m worried oppa.” She said not letting her eyes off of Jonghyun. “Oppa, ottoke?” I saw tears were collecting in both Jonghyun and Song Hwa’s eye.

“What happened to him? Seen a ghost of his past?” I said out harshly. I knew it would stab him. I knew he met Min Jee with Song Hwa. I knew it from the guts. “Or should I say your present ghost.” Song Hwa looked at me confuse, I saw Jonghyun balled up his fist.

“Why Kim Jonghyun? Hurt by your own scheme? Your own selfishness?” I shouted. “How does it feels huh? HUH?!” I was furious.

“Oppa? What are you saying?” Song Hwa said she wasn’t aware of the situation. She looked at Jonghyun then back at me looking for an answer.

“Oh what’s this? She didn’t know is it? Why? Afraid you’ll lose her like how you already lose M..” Before I could finish Jonghyun punched me straight on the cheek!

“OPPA!!” I heard Song Hwa shouted. “Stop it!” She said Jonghyun was flaring with anger. He grabbed my collar and punched me again. He was about to punch me some more when a hand stopped him.

“Deal it with me. Not him.” He said in a husky voice. It was Minwoo. Jonghyun didn’t hesitate he made Minwoo kissed his fist but Minwoo was able to dodge it.

“OPPA!!!” Song Hwa yelled out. Minwoo punched Jonghyun right on the left cheek. “OPPA STOP PLEASE!!” She called out. From the looks in Minwoo’s eyes he knew who she was.

“She didn’t know Jonghyun?” He said pinning Jonghyun on the ground. “Why? You didn’t hurt her but you hurt my baby sister?” He said making Song Hwa even more confused. “This is why huh? You planned to tell my baby sister but you didn’t tell her so you only lose one instead of both.”

Minwoo balled his fist and was about to knock Jonghyun off the reality but Song Hwa stopped him and beg for him not to do it.

---

*> I am so bad at writing a fighting scene. TnT <*

*> So MinJee finally knew about Jonghyun :O What will happen next HEHEHE.. <*

*> NEW SUBSCRIBER ALERT :
PoppinDragonJoker [SARANGHAE <3] <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

Keyoungminwoonew - Just wait and see dongsaeng :p

SundayLightForest - Jonghyun is already with SongHwa LOL. I heard you it's loud and piercing through my ears :p you should before you lose your voice :p

dya_nie94 - You can just imagine yourself in the scene LOL. HAHAHA I know right! Minho is always the best HEHEHEHE.. I'm Updating LOL. How do you think of this chapter? HEHEHE..

Mistswirl - HAHAHAHA a pretty young old grannies (Is that even possible? Oh well ) here's your update my dear child LOL. BWOAH?! You're dreaming about my fan fic? How was it? Is it as interesting as mine? LOL!!! Here's another chapter what do you think?

sweetheartTM - Hehehee.. I know.. :( But yeaa.. *sigh. Oh ok. sorry I didn't get it the first time HEHEHE.. I'm aiming for 30 chapter i guess HEHEHE..