Like a dream

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

After Minwoo whispered to me those words I was aware of my situation. Yes Minwoo told me about Mi Sun unnie’s secret with Minho. How? Minho told him and he can’t keep secrets from me.

 I’m caught between past and present. Jonghyun’s my past, while I can predict that Minho would be my present and my future. Should I just move on? I was caught up in deep thought when a pair of hands glided across my stomach. I snapped back into reality and realized it was Minho who back hugged me.

“I don’t want to rush but I just want you to listen to me first.” He let go of the hug and walked a few steps back. I turned to him and watch him from my seat.

‘I got here 5 second ago for her,
my whole heart is on fire by that girl.
Why did I really call you to come over and sit?
Why did I even order you to be?
Just like that I started to freeze and start talking gibberish,
my head’s spinning until I can’t focus girl.’

He stopped then he turned to his side and I saw Taemin walking up with something in his hand. Minho continued rapping again. No now more like singing to a faster beat song.

‘I was so sure I was going to tell you today,
and I’m trying hard to say it.
So can you stop staring at me like that,
your smile makes it hard for me to do it.’

He literally meant it I chuckled and made a more serious face and then I let him continue. He breathed in and let out a sigh, he closed his eyes and took out something from what it seems like a box. “Are you ready or not?” he said stepping one step ahead then he paused.

“I keep thinking about it and always kept my mouth shut.” He said and took a step back. “I’m literally going crazy because of this but I don’t think I can do it today.” Taemin smack his arms hard until it made him jumped a little.

“What am I suppose to do? She’s just so pretty I can’t do it.” He said to Taemin who pouted. I blushed hard! I can feel my cheeks were burning hot. Taemin gave him another big whack on the arm.

“You can’t turn back hyung. This could be your last chance.” Taemin frowned at Minho who was hesitating. I blushed more and more. This is driving me crazy!

“Honestly, up until now..” Minho began and then he stopped. Taemin sigh and pinch the tall one till he moved another inch. “Alright Minnie, don’t push! This is a crazy moment for me!” He scolded Taemin.

“Then get going Hyung! And end the craziness that this made me feel! I’m going crazy seeing you like this Hyung! Make this work!” Taemin said no, no, more like screamed.

“Don’t you think I feel like the world’s greatest fool standing here right now? It’s frustrating!” He beamed back at Taemin. ‘They are fighting now when they are making me feel like.. like oh I don’t know!’ My mind was messed up because of these two fighting.

“HURRY UP YOU TWO I’M DYING HERE TOO OK!” Key shouted out of nowhere. “AND I BET MIN JEE IS NERVOUS AS HELL TOO! NOW GET GOING!” He said again. I was searching for him. ‘Where the heck did he yelled from? God he’s mysterious.’ The sun was setting and set the romantic mode even tenser.

I turned back to Minho who looked at me and heaved out a sigh. Then he straightened his back and walked a step forward and stopped. “Are you ready or not girl? I want to speak up my mind.”

He took another step forward. “Although I’m not the best, but I still want to have the chance to show you how I feel.” He let out a sigh and again took a step forward. He was finally in front of me.

“I think it will be ok so here I go.” He held my hand and placed a necklace there. I looked at him and smiled my eyes were teary. ‘It feels like a dream. I’ve been waiting so long for someone to actually do this to me.’ I couldn’t hold back my tears. I wiped the tears that feel.

I hugged him and kissed his cheeks. Key ran up to Taemin with Minwoo next to him. They cheered at the back. “Minho-oppa, I’m happy. I really am. I would love to give you a try.” I said finally releasing the hug. “But..” They stopped jumping and their smile faded with just a snap of a finger.

I sighed and continued. “I still have feelings for Jonghyun.” I admitted. “I know how I feel towards you but I just can’t forget him that easily.” My words seem to make them looked worse than they already are.

“I’ll think about it. Ok oppa?” I said I can see a small smile formed from Minho. I knew it was a forced smile. “Oppa~ I know what my sister told you. I know what Jonghyun brings to me. But I can’t just forget him just like that.” I said placing my hands on his cheeks.

“I’m a girl who keeps her promise. I never ever forget them intentionally.” I told him and kissed his cheek. “But Minho, to be honest I like you. I really do.” He relaxed a little bit and smiled a kind of smile that always made my heart melt.

The sun finally falls and night time came. I looked at the watch it was 8. Key went to me and Minho and stood next to me. “You should forget that Dinosaur baby.” He said then he moved a bit to the side.

“Ne, noona~ Minho-hyung loves you and you know what your heart says.” Taemin spook the heck out of me when he spoke. I was confused now. ‘They are on Minho’s side when I know Jonghyun is their friend too.’ I faced them.

“Why are you two wanting me to forget Jonghyun?” I asked it was obvious I’m curious. I mean it’s not likely for best friend to take one side and tried to make me forget Jonghyun.

“He just means trouble. I guess tomorrow you shall found out.” Minwoo said I jerked a little and turned to him. When it comes out of Minwoo’s mouth I kind of believe him.

I looked at Key, Taemin and Minho they all stared at him and gave him the what-the--are-you-saying look. “Uh, Minwoo-hyung..” Before Taemin could finish his sentence Minwoo stopped him.

“I know what I’m saying no need to correct me.” He said and winked at me. “Better get home now it’s getting late baby sister.” He said.

“I’ll take her home hyung.” He took off his jacket and placed it over me. The scent of his perfume made me high I feel so light and I can really feel that if a wind blew me I would definitely fly off.

---

“Thank you for today, Minho.” I said as we walked up to my front door. He gave me this warm smile that kind of lightens my whole heart. “And I’ll give you my answer soon too.” I said as we reached the door.

“It’s ok. You can take your time. I don’t really mind as long as I can be with you every day.” He said and held my hand. “Seeing you smile everyday is enough. I guess.”

“You’re so dorky sometimes.” I chuckled and quickly pecked his cheek and open the I was actually planned to kiss and ran in but it turned out my sister was caught red-handed eavesdropping since they fell down once I opened the door.

And yes I jumped to Minho’s arms and my arms wrapped around Minho’s neck since they scared the crap out of me. “UNNIE! Yah! You’re ruining my plan!” I pouted.

“Aniyo, we made it more romantic.” Sang Hee-unnie points at my position in Minho’s arm. Minho blushed and slowly let go of me. I smiled and ushered my sisters in. I quickly peck him on the cheek before blushing in.

‘BEST DAY EVER!’ I squealed in my head. I feel like I’m 1000 times lighter than my usual weight. ‘Wait? It’s not like we’re dating right.’ I said and smiled as I took out the necklace he gave me.

I saw a small piece of paper and unfold it.

‘Wear this when you say Yes, only Yes.’

I smiled and placed it neatly on the dressing table before I flopped on my bed dreamily floating away in my mind thinking of the date, picturing me and him actually dating. I rolled around my bed from the thoughts of it and smile crazily.

---

*> So will she say yes?? <*

*> SECONF UPDATE FOR TODAY! PHEWWW! ;) <*

*> NEW SUBSCRIBER ALERT :
PsychoneuroticNinja <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

Sameaknaaa - Minho Is finally making a move :D

RAWRRitsasma - LOL Oh well Jonghyun and Minho is <3 HAHAHAHA

Mistswirl - LOL forgiven. Mine is as bad as yours anyways. HAHAHA Definitely more updates ;) Oh here's My second update you like? HEHHEHEE