I finally met you.

I wish I was her

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I woke up this morning and realized I was dreaming. ‘Sweet dream? Huh. Min Jee. It’s been a while since I thought about you.’ I said to myself. I walked downstairs and saw my Umma.

“Umma!” I said feeling extra cheerful yet anxious about something feels like something good is going to happen for once. I kissed her cheeks and sat down.

“Go wash up first then eat. Lunch will be ready in a minute.” She said then nag afterwards I ignored it and giggled. ‘I feel like I’m going to meet her again but how? Why now?’ I thought to myself as I heaved a sigh.

I looked outside my window once I got dressed and looked at her house. ‘It’s been remodeled now huh? Min Jee. I still remember you after 14 years being separated.’ I said to myself. ‘I kept my promise.’

‘Why am I feeling like this, excited and nervous? Something just feels good about today.’ Then I smiled again once I got a text from Onew.

“Jonghyun-aah! Your friend is here! I’m going to go out. Might be back late.” I heard my mother called me. My heart was racing, pounding crazily. ‘Wait it’s just my friends why am I being all hyped up?’ I shook it of my head and saw my friends.

“Yo! Yo! Yo! I see someone can’t wait till tomorrow” I said as I approached them. Then I stopped. My heart pounding wildly, my eyes widen.

‘Those eyes.’ I said. ‘OPPA! ANNYEONG!’ her image popped out in my head. Staring at her looking at her. ‘She really looks like her.’ I said mentally. I quickly turned to the mirror and fixed my hair.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re bringing a lady along? Who’s girl is she?” I asked and smiled nervously. ‘you look like her miss. You really do remind me even more of her. Yie Min Jee.’

“Psh! Come on dude. She’s single.” Key said approaching me and gave me a hug. “Waeyo?” he asked me.

“Hey, keep my status clean. I mean single I want to get to know her some more.” I whispered as we hugged. Key nodded and shrugged. “I’m serious Ki Bum.” I added.

I gaze at her looking at her from top to bottom and to my surprise. ‘My God! It’s you!’ I gasp once I saw the ring on hanging as a necklace. My smile widen, ‘Welcome home Min Jee.’ I said to myself.

‘SHOOT! She’s coming this way! Key! What the heck!’ I gave him what-are-you-doing look. He smiled and asked the others to go to the living room.

“Annyeong.” She waved at me and smile. ‘How do I know you really are her? I mean anyone could have bought the same ring.’ I said to myself.

“Um. Key oppa said to give this to you. Sorry but I still don’t know your name.” She hands in a box and gave me a smile, a welcome smile. I stared at her, your eyes, smile, feature, everything is exactly like her. But come on maybe just coincidence. She could be anywhere.

“I haven’t seen you around. New?” I asked she nodded while we head to the kitchen. “Chincha? Where are you from?” I asked. ‘I really want to know about you.’

“London.” She simply said and smiled. “You going to SMT high too?” she asked as we head back to join the others in the living room.

“Oh. Ne~ Are you going there too?” I asked as we sat down. The others looked at us. I know what they are thinking. ‘They looked close even though they just met.’ Well I feel the same way, since I knew she’s her.

“Oh! Silly me! I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Yie Min Jee.” My heart literally stopped, I raised both of my eyebrows and my mouth formed a small ‘O’ shaped.

“Say what?” I said trying to make sure what I heard was right. I looked at her and she blankly looked at me.

“Yie. Min. Jee.” She said again slowly this time, giving an awkward smile then she turned her head towards the others who just shrugs. ‘It’s really is you Min Jee. I’m glad. Now let see if you remember me.’ I said.

“Oh! Hey Min Jee. I’m Kim Jonghyun.” I said smiling from ear to ear. She didn’t react much. She nodded and stared at me for a while. Then she held on to the little ring. He eyes grew wider but didn’t say anything else.

“Uh. Key, can you help me with the drinks for a while?” I said as Key nods his head and tailed along.

“You two seems.. close. What gives?” He said calmly. He eyed me and gave me weird looks. “You have a girlfriend you know.” He reminded. ‘Great! Just great.’ I said cursing mentally.

“You remember the girl I used to talk about when we were kids?” I asked as we reached the kitchen. Key nodded and asked me to go on. “I think that’s her Key. I really think so.” I said then I saw Onew at the corner of my eye.

“She’s your friend?” he asked as he walked up to us. “I smell something fishy the way you look at her.” He continued and patted my back. “Remember you aren’t single anymore.” He added and helped himself a glass of watermelon juice Umma made us.

‘And another one being my walking reminder board.’ I said as I sigh. “Well, sort of like th..” I was about to finish my sentence when Taemin burst in and hit my back.

“Yah! Don’t hit on Noona that way hyung! You have a girlfriend! What will she..” Before he could finish I covered up his mouth and shushed him. He ducked down his head, “You shouldn’t flirt on her that way.” He said softly.

“I wasn’t flirting. I.. well.. I.. I just feel like I know her from before.” I said to Taemin explaining and feeling kind of odd and nervous. “Just keep it low for a while and don’t tell anyone and I mean it Taemin.” I stared at him and he giggled

“Kaay hyung!” He said skipping back to the living room joining Minho and Min Jee. “Hyung! Do you have Banana Milk? I forgot to ask you that when I was there.” I heard him shout from the living room.

“Oh. Ne! I have some in the fridge. Ask noona if she wants chocolate milk.” I said and my eyes widen. ‘Shoot! She doesn’t know that I knew she likes chocolate milk.’ Onew grew suspicion.

“Hyung! She said she’d love that. And oh hyung she’s also wonder hommyoumnow.” I heard Taemin said before he talked like something was stuffed in his mouth.

I walked with Key carrying some of the things and Onew who kept on eyeing me. I shivered for some reason. “Here you go, Taemin, Min Jee.” I said handing in Taemin his banana milk and Min Jee her Chocolate milk. “What did you say just now? You sould like something was stuffed in your mouth.”

Taemin shook his head denying it. I stared at Minho who was laughing his heart out with his hand pressed against his tummy. Then I turned to see Min Jee was giving him a deathly glare. I smirked and looked at Key. He shrugged.

---

We were watching a movie I was sitting on the floor with Onew and Taemin while Key sat next to Minho who sat next to Min Jee. She rested her head on Minho’s shoulder and sniffle as she concentrates watching the movie, totally absorbed by it.

“Jonghyun-aah. Umma’s home!” Umma said as she popped her head at the door. “Omo! I see we have Min Jee over.” She said smiling. “You want to stay for dinner? I can give your sister a call. And are you boys staying for dinner?” She offered. The other’s eyes grew wide so was mine. ‘Umma knew she was home yet she didn’t tell me.’

Min Jee nodded and so did the rest of my friends. I excused myself and went to my Umma in the kitchen. “Umma, you knew Min Jee was back? And yet you didn’t tell me? Your own son?"I said I can hear my Umma chuckle.

---

*> WEEHEE I Got 1 not 2 but 6 NEW SUBSCRIBER! *Bows Thank you guys so much! <*

*> Lets meet them MiNSTAL_SHiPPER sweetheartTM RAWRRitsasma shininglucifer Sameaknaaa peachesgarcia17 <*

*> I Love you guys to bits! ^^ <*

*> A Message for my silent readers which I love Please subscribe that way I will love you even more! <*

*> Drop a comment bomb will ya? Please? I can give free hug? Well imaginary hug though ^^ <*