The evil side of Key?

I wish I was her

-Jonghyun’s POV-

“Jonghyun-ah, go find the two couples.” Onew said as he sat next to me. Songhwa can’t come since her mother was alone at home. I sighed and got up.

I mean I would’ve stayed at home too but Songhwa told me when I was at Key’s already. I went to the garden and saw Taemin and Sulli making out I mean they just kissed but surely Taemin’s hand wasn’t in the right place.

I cleared my throat only to make them jerked a little. Taemin gave me his death glare and I sigh it off, “Onew hyung wanted us to gather.” He rolled his eyes and grab Sulli on the wrist and walked pass me.

‘Now time to face Minjee.’ I said and look around. My heart was still aching and racing just by thinking what is she doing right now.

I walked around the outside till I spotted someone on the swing set. “Minjee?” my eyes were wide open when I saw Minjee sat on top of Minho kissing with each other. My heart stopped beating for a second.

‘Why am I like this? Jealous? HECK YEA! That should be me if it wasn’t for the relationship with Songhwa. But don’t I love Songhwa. ARGH! I’m so messed up!’ I look at Minjee and tried to fake a cough.

“Oh. Hyung! What’s wrong?” Minho said as Minjee buried her face in Minho’s shoulder. It was either that or Minjee was doing something to Minho’s shoulder.

“Uh.” I scratched my head and look at Minho. “Onew-hyung wants us to gather now.” I said. ‘WHY AM I ASSIGNED TO DO THIS?’ I mentally slap myself trying to ignore my crushed heart.

“Oh. Be there in a sec.” He said and by that I quickly turned around and walk in as fast as I can. I didn’t bother answering Key’s or Onew’s question I just lock myself in the toilet.

-Onew’s POV-

“So hyung have you asked him yet?” Key said asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and looked at him.

“You know we’re killing him don’t you?” I said. I pity Jonghyun. I mean Minjee meant a lot to him. But I know that was no excuse to two time people.

“I know that’s why I wanna torture him. Don’t you know how much Minjee cried because of him?” Key was serious, never in my entire life seen Key as serious as this.

I shrugged and as I saw Taemin entered the room I asked him where Jonghyun went and he pointed outside in reply. He sat on the sofa next to Sulli who rested her head on Taemin’s shoulder.

Me and Key quickly got over to the window and saw Minho and Minjee sitting on the swing. Key signaled them to do their part and they nodded. Minjee got on top of Minho and as she sat there Jonghyun came.

I saw how crushed Jonghyun was. How he looked hurt seeing Minjee and Minho together, I looked at Key who was enjoying the view.

“Key, don’t you think we’re going overboard?” I asked Key smirked and looked at me in the eyes.

“He went overboard too you know.” He simply said and walked back to the living room. I sighed and followed him. I guess this is what you call the evil side of Key? In seconds we saw Jonghyun walking in heads down and head straight to the toilet.

“Hyung! Where’s Minjee and Minho?” Key asked as he saw Jonghyun.

“Did you call them yet?” I called out. Jonghyun ignores us and lock himself in the toilet. After I heard the ‘click’ I face Key who was happily enjoying his victory.

“Umma, this isn’t right.” Minjee said as she walked in with Minho. Her eyes were slightly wet, crying probably? I looked at Key and his expression was kind of a mixture of happy and guilty. I mean he was smiling then frown then smiles again then he scratched his head.

“I agree with Minjee. Hyung, it’s too much even for me to see Jonghyun-hyung break down that way.” Minho said and sat next to me. Minjee sat on in front of him and leaned back on Minho’s chest.

“Fine. We’ll stop. I’ll ask Songhwa to come over now.” I smiled and happily skipped my way to the toilet. I heard sniffling as I was near the door. ‘Is he crying?’ I decided to eavesdrop a little and leaned forward. I called Minho and Minjee to come and listen too.

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done Minjee. I’m sorry. I just.. I’m confused, stuck between to love you and Songhwa.” He sniffed. “But I, I,” He sighed and we heard him punching something, wall probably?

“This is too much oppa.” Minjee whispered. Her tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks and hugged Minho who was sighing. “I couldn’t take it.”

She knocked the door, “Oppa, can I talk to you for a second?” She looked at Minho. He nodded in approval and walked to the living room joining Taemin and Sulli.

The door opened and I patted her shoulder and joined the rest.

-Your POV-

My heart was aching when Jonghyun open the door. He was tortured inside. I gave him a weak smile and he smiled back weakly too. “Oppa, do you still like me?” My question startled him making him moved backwards a little.

He nodded and sighed. “But it’s kind of screwed. I can’t express them Minjee. I mean I love you but I love Songhwa too and it hurt me to see you with Minho.”

I let out a sigh and looked down. “I’m kind of confused myself. I mean I like you too but clearly I’m in love with Minho. I mean I fell for you back when we first met but Minho kind of made me able to forget my past.” I looked at him in the eyes and saw tears dropping.

“Does Minho know bout that?” I nodded. I mean I don’t keep secrets from Minho and he did the same. He cares for me a lot and we kind of open up with each other. “So I’m your past now huh?” His expression was definitely showing that he was hurt.

“Just the 'love' feeling, I’m moving on and now I manage to love you as my brother.” I said giving him a warm yet a weak smile.

“I guess I should learn to do so too.” He smiled back and hugged me. We break apart when someone cough, I looked at the person and saw it was Songhwa.

“Don’t get me wrong!” I said quickly. Her expression was not happy. She looked like a hungry lion who is ready to kill it’s prey, and I know exactly who her prey is.

“Yeobo, this is not what you think. I mean it’s an apology hug.” Jonghyun defended and tried to calm Songhwa. Minwoo came out of nowhere and pulled Songhwa away from us, with a little help from Onew.

Minho stood up and beamed at me and Jonghyun. “When did I approved you guys can hug?” His expression was more or less the same as Songhwa only hers were fiercer.

“Jakiya~ It was an apology hug. Oh com-come on~” I pleaded Key pushed Minho back with Taemin. They were really against us. I couldn’t help but cry. I couldn’t take the heat. I knew I was wrong but they should’ve at least understood.

“I’m..I’m..Sorry..” I sobbed and crouch down burying my face in my knees. “I’m..” I couldn’t finish my sentence as I can hardly breathe from crying.

In the middle of the growls Songhwa giving out and Minho’s grunt trying to get to Jonghyun I heard a giggle. I looked up sniffing like crazy and saw Minnie burst out laughing.

“Mianhae hyung.” He bowed and walked over to me and gave me a big hug. “I feel sorry for Noona, maybe we should stop. Plus Jonghyun-hyung is terrified as hell.”

“Wait, WHAT?!” Me and Jonghyun said in unison. They giggled and Songhwa ran to me and pushing Minnie and pulled me to a hug.

“I’m sorry if I scared you, blame Key-oppa for all this.” Minho walked giggling his head off and Jonghyun was trying to cool himself down. Minho patted Jonghyun’s shoulder. I stood up wiping my tears and turned to Jonghyun and nodded.

Minho stretched his arms wide to hug me but I push him aside and Jonghyun and I barged for Key who was laughing as he ran. “Mianhae!!” He shouted as he ran around.

“You’ll die Ki Bum!” Jonghyun shouted as he pinned him to the floor. “Minjee!” He said as he looked at me. Key was struggling and laughing at the same time.

“ON IT!” I gave Key my evil smile and tickled him making him laugh louder. He was saying something in between his laugh. “What’s that oppa? Stop? But I thought you like laughing.” I tickled him more and Jonghyun smirked holding him down.

The night was filled with laughter. Jonghyun and I settled things down while Minho and I work things out perfectly. It was like Minho is my other half.

Minwoo on the other hand was happy for me and glad that everything between me and Jonghyun were ok. He told my sister about it and well lets just say my family are now ok with the whole thing.

I actually didn’t know that my sisters never spoke to Jonghyun’s parents till that night. I just hope they learn to forgive like I did. 

--END!--

 

*> y ending? Don't bother. I tried. *Sigh. <*

*> NEW SUBSCRIBER ALERT : peodbear [THANK YOU SO MUCH!] <*

*> I'm planning to write a sequal soon BUT only after I finished my exams ^^ <*

*> Ah! I'm going on HIATUS! The other main reason I ended this chapter crappily~ Oh Well.. <*

*> CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FIC 'Believe me it's Love' [CLICK HERE] <*

*> So about the sequel please do not unsubscribe this story. I'll update it once the sequel is up so yea.. JUST STAY WITH ME PRETTY PLEASE <3 :3 HEHEHE <*

 

COMMENT SECTION :

SundayLightForest
I don't like the sound of that :S HAHAHA.. I'm not gonna Google that up! LOL STOP DEIZE MY READER! LOL

Sameaknaaa
Yeaaa~ :D HEHEHE.

RAWRRitsasma
Awww.. Thank you~ ;) HEHEHE.. I was kind of wanting to make things go that way.. LOL but idk maybe I'll do it in the sequel :D

Mistswirl
I KNOWWWWWW!! YEAAAAAYER!! HAHAHAHA.. I hope that action is ok :3 HEHEHE.. It ends here.. NO WORRIES SEQUEL COMING UP! ;)