Steal your heart

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

I saw Minho parked on the driveway and walked to my front door. I felt a wide smile plastered on my face as I skipped down the stair and as usual here come the lecture train.

“How many times have I told you not to skip down the stairs, it’s freaking dangerous!” Mi Sun unnie yelled. I laughed it off and hugged her when Sang Hee Unnie came in with Minho.

“Min Jee, your boyfriend is he-here~” She sang and smiled as she saw me and Mi Sun unnie hugged. “Why am I left out?” She said pouting.

Minho giggled and I saw his cheek was bright red probably because Sang hee-unnie called him my boyfriend. Oh well. I walked to him. “Bye unnie, I’ll be back late I guess depends on where we’re going.”

“Take care of her Minho-goon. I’d be glad if you return her in one piece.” Mi Sun-unnie said and giggled.

“YAH! What does that supposed to mean?” I told them and sighed when they ignored me. “Whatever it is I LOVE YOU!!” Stressing the ‘I love you’ part. Minho couldn’t stop giggling which made me looked at him. “What? My sisters are silly I know no need to mention.” I said loud enough for them to hear.

“You’re silly too! OH phone Jeremy to come over tomorrow and Minho you can come along!” Sang Hee-unnie said while watching TV. “If you’re wondering how I knew Minho told Mi Sun-unnie.” I rolled my eyes and closed the door and walked towards the car.

“Bye baby boo! Be careful Minho!” Mi Sun-unnie said as she smiled at me and Minho then her expression changed immediately to a cold deadly kind of expression. I looked at her direction and saw Jonghyun.

In that instance a shot of pain filled my head. I let out a loud ‘uh’ and placed my index finger on my temple gently rubbing them. Minho quickly grabbed me by my waist and held me tight.

“You ok? Maybe we should just cancel the date.” I quickly stood up, not wanting to cancel the date just because of Jonghyun, forcing myself to hold on to the pain. I looked at him in the eyes. I knew Jonghyun was looking at us.

“It’s ok. Lets just continue the DATE.” I mention the word date loud enough for Jonghyun to hear. My sister chuckled I guess Jonghyun’s expression? I don’t know my head hurt like hell nowadays expecially every time I see Jonghyun.

Talking about weird right? I don’t used to feel this way whenever I saw Jonghyun. I usually got butterflies and my heart just kind of float around but now it’s different.

It’s more like a jolt of massive hell bomb been thrown to me that made my head to explode. But on the contrary what I had to Jonghyun before just kind of grew more on Minho. I mean I get butterflies every single time we met.

My heart would dance ballet underneath my rib cage and sometimes if our hands touch every time he passes notes in class just made my heart cried in happiness. OH I DON’T KNOW! Curse you heart condition I so don’t get you~

So ok, we’re on our way to the place where he wanted to bring me to, on a date. Yes, yes, DATE. I’m going crazy cause this DATE. It’s my second DATE with Minho but Jonghyun.. Oh just shut the up mind don’t talk when you have nothing right to say. I’m dizzy.

We haven’t spoke I mean none of us said a word, well no duh Sherlock, what does we haven’t spoke means. OH MIND SHUT UP! I’M NERVOUS RIGHT NOW!

I’m officially crazy because of Minho. I guess even just thinking of him made my heart dances. What have you done to me Minho? Well he’s been trying to get me. I mean I can guess since the beach incident where he wanted to be my pretend boyfriend confirms it.

-Minho’s POV-

The trip was filled with silence. “Min Jee-ah, you look pretty tonight.” I said finally. She looked at me and smiled. Her smile never failed to make butterflies appears in my stomach.

“Kamsamnida oppa~” She said I swore if I have the guts I’ll kiss her right now. REALLY! “Oppa, what did you tell my sisters? I mean about Minwoo.” She asked.

“Mi Sun-noona mentioned about him being your ex-boyfriend. Yea I just told them that.” I explained. She didn’t seems to be so worried.

“Where are we going anyway oppa?” She asked looking outside. It’s around 5 and it’s kind of almost dark. “I haven’t been to this place.” She told me still looking outside.

“It’s a surprise Min Jee-ah.” I simply replied. “We’re almost there.” I said to her. Her eyes literally lit up. I can tell that she was excited to be here.

I got off and opened her door for her. She smiled and bowed her head “Kamsamnida oppa~ Waa being a gentleman eh?” She teased. I chuckled and walked next to her our hands brushed a few times. I was hesitating to hold her hands then she looked at me and smiled. “Oppa~” she said holding out her hand.

I smiled, wider than my usual smile. I held her hand finally and we walked long the pathway. “Min Jee-ah, it’s over here.” We walked up the hill side and finally reached the hill top.

She gawked at me was open. I giggled to the site of her like that. “You’re so cute Min Jee-ah.” I said. “Come~” I pulled towards the heart shaped spot where Key, Minwoo and Taemin decorated.

“This is so beautiful~” She said and sat down on the chair. We were sitting on top of a hill with a perfect view of the almost night time of the city and the table was surrounded by flowers arranged in a heart shaped.

“I’ll be your waiter tonight my lovelies.” Key came into sight with a towel hanging on his other hand.“And now Minho will sing you one song. Minwoo-hyung.” Key snapped his finger and Minho stood up. Minwoo was carrying a guitar with him. “Here it goes. Hope you enjoy baby~” Key winked at Min Jee before he left the scene.

“Min Jee, I hope you like it.” I said as I walked towards her and started to rap.

‘The man you’ve been wanting and waiting, yeah that’s me.
Are you ready for me to steal your heart away?
If you want it right now just whisper those words,
Imma need your permission before I start~ uh~’

I can see Min Jee eyes were smiling just like what she has plastered on her face as soon as I started singing. “Try and steal my heart~” She said smirking.

“I take that challenge.” I said as I scoffed. “Minwoo-hyung, now~” I signaled Minwoo as I was ready to make my move.

‘The unforgettable times we’ve spent together,
won’t compare to any other happiness no more.
My feelings are indescribable,
my heart only wants you and I’ll never let you go,
if this is true love I’ll never let it go.
Who knows the two of us could be destiny.’

-Your POV-

Minho was rapping for me and I definitely was caught up by it. Looking at nothing else but him I smiled. The words that came out from his mouth seem so flawless. It somehow touches my heart.

I swear my heat was bursting due to too much happiness that I held in. ‘...the two of us could be destiny’ these words hovered around my head. I smiled and looked at him.

Maybe we are. But what about Jonghyun? I mean he seems to like me. We are past lover right? Could he really have forgotten our promise? I mean I knew I have but it came back didn’t it? Those memories came back.

“Min Jee-ah~ you didn’t like it?” I snapped back in reality I realized I was frowning shortly after he finished. I haven’t said anything to him. Minwoo looked at me as I glance over to him. I knew he knew what I have in mind.

‘NO TEARS DON’T FREAKING SPOILED THE MOOD!’ I forced myself not to cry. At least not now. “Ani Minho-oppa, I love it! It was amazing~” I complemented, but he was too wise for me to fool by the smile I had on.

“What’s wrong?” He said. I can sense he was sad way inside. ‘I am so ruining this! It was so perfect right before the thought of Jonghyun came into mind.’ I thought to myself clearly blaming Jonghyun for all this.

“There’s something bothering you baby sister. You can tell him. Remember what I told you before.” Minwoo said as he stood up and walked towards me. He patted my back and whispered “Even your sister approved him.”

---

*> So Minwoo knew the secret of Minho and Mi Sun How? <*

*> NEW SUBSCRIBER :
dya_nie94 [ Thank you dearest ^^ LOVE ] <*

*> I kinda want to do a  DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY . So HERE'S MY FIRST UPDATE! <*

COMMENT SECTION :

SundayLightForest - Oh I know right. They can't go everywhere with her. LOL that would be like err over protective? HAHAHA don't pull your hair baby you'll get bald soon.. TnT

dya_nie94
- Aww thank you~ <3 I hope to see you more often in the comment section! HEHEHE

Mistswirl - Awwww~ Thank Youuu <3 <3 Hehehe.. nope in fact it's the opposite school holiday just started i told you already LOL. Blackmailed by her sister + something to do with the past = not happy Min Jee LOL