The couple competition plots.

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

“You wore it.” He said softly. I smiled and hugged him. “You do know what it means right? Are you in your right clear mind?” He asked making aure I was aware of it.

“I’m.. in.. my.. right.. mind.” I said in between sobs. “I remembered my past oppa. It’’s all just pains. I want to forget him oppa and move on.” I said wiping my tears away.

“I wanna be with you.” I smiled and kissed his cheeks. Without me knowing my sisters were there witnessing everything. “UNNIE! YAH!” I screamed and hid under my blanket covering my face. I was flushed with happiness and also embarrassed. I don’t know what to think. “There’s this thing we call PRIVACY you know!”

Our phone both rang at the same time. I stuck out my hand whilst my head still under the blanket and asked Minho to give me my phone that was on the side table. I heard him chuckled and gave my phone.

I gasp as I read the text and I knew Minho did too, mainly cause I heard him gasp. “Min Jee-ah, you want to go?” Minho asked. “I really want to check on Onew Hyung. It’s ok if you don’t I’ll tell them everything.” He said.

I uncover myself and looked at my sister. “You want to go or you want to eat first?” Mi Sun-unnie asked. I put on my thinking face on [ Note : You know the face you do when you think :p ]. “Go. We can reheat the soup anyway.” I smiled and ran to them giving them a big cuddly hug.

“Kamsamnida Unnie~” I kissed their cheeks on both side and walked up to Minho “Lets go!” Grabbing his wrist and dragged him out. I grabbed my Gucci sunglass and my car Key and ran to my car.

“I’ll drive.” He said and took the keys from me. He opened the door for me and motioned me. I curtsied and sat down. He leaned in and kissed my forehead I smiled and blushed. “Saranghae” He whispered I blushed madly and covered my face with my palm.

---

We arrived at Onew-Oppa’s house and ran to his room. “Oppa!” I shout out as we busted in his room. I saw Onew and Minwoo were wrapped in bandaged “OMO! What happened to you two?!” I said checking on them.

“Fighting.” Key answered flatly while dapping some medicine on Onew. I was shocked and my eyes widen. ‘They fight with each other?! But that is so unlike them!’ then I turned to Key. “Baby how are you feeling?” he said his tone was cold as if he is emotionless but he didn’t look at me. He was still concentrating on Onew.

I looked at him with a puzzled look. ‘I didn’t tell him anything. I didn't tell him I'm sick either.’ Then I turned to Minho who was standing behind me. He shrugged telling me he didn’t do anything. “You knew umma?” I gulped. I knew I was dead that I didn’t tell him but somehow he found out.

“What were you thinking? These two fight among themselves?” He turned to me and I could see his eyes were red a little bit swollen. ‘He’s been crying?’ I nodded sheepishly making Onew, Minwoo and Key laughed hysterically.

“You know me baby girl, I don’t fight with my hyung. What made you think I punch Onew-hyung? We were kicking Jonghyun’s .” Then he quickly cupped his mouth with both of his hand. “It kinda slipped sorry. I didn’t mean to mention the douche’s name.” he knew I would get head ache. I was actually waiting for it too but surprisingly nothing.

I guess since I remembered now it’s gone. I smiled. “How did you guys knew?” I asked them looking from Minwo to Key and then to Onew. They looked at each other and shrugged then back to me.

“You didn’t see me? I was there. Well you were running to your car crying so I investigate.” Onew said smiling at me. “I earned a punch from the douche.” He said again pointed at the bruise. “Cuts and bruises all from him. Minwoo help he’s crapped up with Song Hwa. He just can’t believe it’s her.”

Hearing Song Hwa’s name ached my heart. I clutched my chest showing them that its kills me hearing her name. “Her name is forbidden to? But you sat next to her, Noona!” Taemin popped out of nowhere and he scared the heck out of me.

“Where did you fell from?” Minho asked obviously he was shocked too. He was looking at the ceiling and then to the closed door behind him. He turned to Minnie and sighed. Minnie just laughed and sat next to Minwoo.

“Toilet.” Minnie answered innocently. “Noona, take off your sunglass there’s no sun light here.” He reached for my sunglass and took it off revealing my puffy red eyes.

“Yah Minnie!” I jolted up and grabbed the sunglasses and put them back on. “Ok, I’m sorry I didn’t inform any of you but I wanted to be alone for a while then I phone Minho.” I said wrapping my arms around Minho’s neck.

“Oh? WHAT’S THIS?!” All of them stood up and shocked looking at me and Minho. The eyed me up and down. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“I’m trying to forget the douche. Minho said he wanted to help.” I said and turned to him. “But I don’t feel like making it official yet.” His face changed, I knew those words would stabbed him but it’s the truth.

“Wha-what?” He said stuttering. “Wha-what do you mean? You wore the necklace. You answered my question. You’re my girlfriend now. The note state it clearly only wear this if you said YES.” He said confused about everything, I knew he would say that.

“Look Minho, I don’t want you to think I’m using you or something. I’m not gonna lie. I love you but I still have feelings for him. They don’t just disappear like that.” I said snapping my finger.

“And I don’t want you to think that I’m using you as a rebound.” I looked down and sighed. “I’m ready to be yours but, I don’t want you to think that way.” I added. My sunglass is now wet from the fresh tears.

“She got some point there Minho.” Minwoo said smiling at me. “She learns that from me.” He said. “We broke up because of it. She found out I’m just using her as rebound.”

“BWOAH?! You used my baby girl as rebound?!” Key said his tone makes everything became exaggerated. I scratched my head and walked over to Key.

“Umma, it’s the past. Leave it that way.” I hugged him and peck his cheek. He blushed and I heard Minho fake a cough. We laughed and I ran hugging him.

“Noona, they’ll be a couple competitions soon at our school.” Taemin said smiling at me evilly. I raised an eyebrow.

“Your point is Minnie?” I said looking at him curious what is running in his mind.

“Both of them used to win first place and known for the best couple singer and always won the dance couple too.” He continued. They all smiled evilly except me and Minwoo who knew nothing.

“That’s right! Now we have you two to push him down the drain.” Onew said clapping his hand amused at the brilliant plan. “Come on. It’s kind of a pay back. He’s proud of his singing ability. I can be your pianist. I’m pro at that.”

“I’ll be the backup dancer!” Both Minwoo and Taemin put up their hand and looked at each other. They look like twins.

“I’ll be the fashion designer. We usually do this for Jonghyun but now, we’ll make him suffer!” Key’s look was so evil it sends chills down my spine.

“Umma, you’re creepy with that evil look. You look like you’re a psycho wanting to kill.” They cracked out laughing at my statement and teased Key which made him mad.

“So when is this whole thing going to happen? What categories are available? And how do you guys know I sing?!” I said I looked at each and every one of them and spotted Minwoo who was fiddling his finger.

“You showed them my videos didn’t you? You bastard!” I said and chased Minwoo around the room while he apologized. Onew's room was quite big so there's space for us to run around. The rest just giggled watching me running around Onew’s room.

“I didn’t show it to them they took it out of my suitcase the other day while I was unpacking some of my stuff!” He explained. I stopped chasing him and panted heavily. “I’m so sorry! But as I said it’s not my fault.”

“You’re lucky you know that! If I was as fit as I was before I’d kill you!” I said rolling my eyes and looking at the others who were laughing their asses off since they find it entertaining seeing me chasing Minwoo around.

“Baby! Sit down and lets just discuss.” Key said patting the space next to him motioning me to sit next to him. I sat next to him before I saw Minho who was glaring at me.

“Umma, imma change seat, I see someone is jealous.” I said and giggled as I sat next to Minho resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped one of his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

---

*> So ok Minho and Minjee are together HEHEHE.. Well not officially. I guess. Minjee is confused STILL. Oh well. <*

*> I'm actually being loved~ Thank You To All My 722 Viewers and my 28 subscribers [ LOTS OF LOVE!! ]

*> NEW SUBSCRIBER ALERT :  
Miss_Dummie  & sallyforeva [ THANK YOU AND SARANGHAE ] <*
 

COMMENT SECTION :

sallyforeva
OH MY FREAKIN GOD THIS IS JUST COINCIDENCE.. It's Sally alright LOL.. Be proud LO(I sound weird but yeaaa.. LOL)

Mistswirl
I KNOW RIGHT!! Is it me or you're thinking the way I am? LOL. Oh i just realized I spelled 'sound' -> 'Soung' LOL Shall i say my weirdo yet amazing partner *Wink* LOL. Yea make sure you video tape your dream so i can actually dream of it too or at least make it into a movie LOL!

RAWRRitsasma
Oh don't die on me.. Then no one would continue writing my wife then :( HAHAHAHA.. I hope so too.. LOL

Sameaknaaa
Nope it's the necklace Minho gave her LOL.. Which basically means you know.. HAHAHA..

SundayLightForest
Lets just see what happens during the actual competition LOL.. I was seeing dust just now I guess your fairy god mother came by and visit LOL.. WHAT DOES THAT WINK MEANS? :O Woman Imma hunt you down now stay put DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE! LOL JK I LOVE YOU~