A little flashback and a surprise act? :)

I wish I was her

-Your POV-

I was waiting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to call my turn. I sighed and took out my phone and texted Jonghyun.

Me : Jonghyun-Oppa are you in class?

Jonghyun : Ne, Waeyo? How’s your appointment?

Me : Key-Oppa told you? I’m still waiting I’m feeling scared. Sorry to disturb you oppa.

Jonghyun : No worries it’ll be alright. I promised. Hey text you later ok? Don’t worry too much.

Me : Ok Oppa. Thanks ^^

I sighed again and slipped my phone back to my pocket and waited patiently next to my sister. Then a nurse came out from the doctor’s room and called my name. I got up and follow behind my sister.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yie Min Jee, Mi Sun-shi and Sang Hee-shi.” The doctor said and motioned me and my sisters to sit. “Now what seems to be the problem here?” She asked.

“Min Hyun-shi, my baby sister seems to faint and have the vision of her past lately and it started to worry me.” Mi Sun-Unnie said as she gently placed her hand on my shoulder. So apparently Min Hyun-Unnie has been our family doctor for so long ever since I was a kid.

“Chincha? Let me have a look. Min Jee-ah, can you move closer please.” She ordered and started to do something to me. Checking everything possible from heartbeat check to x-rays  [Which scared the heck out of me.]

When everything was done we were allowed to go home and they’ll call once they got the result. I happily and lazily flopped heavily on the couch and slowly shut my eyes since I was extra tired.

-FLASHBACK-

“Umma, where’s Jonghyun-oppa?” a clearer vision of a person appeared. I haven’t seen her before.

“He already went home baby girl. Now get some rest you can play with him tomorrow.” She said and kissed my forehead.

“But umma, I want to play with him some more.” I said in a shaky voice.

“No buts young lady and go to bed. Ok.” She tucked me in and walked to the door. “Good night.” She said as she switched off the light and closing the door behind her.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I could hear whispers “Hyung, be quiet she might wake up.” A familiar voice said. I manage to let a small smile on my face.

“Aw, hyung look! She’s smiling in her sleep I bet she’s having a sweet dream.” I knew from the voice it was Taemin. I could hear him giggling like a cute little boy. “Oh. Is Minho-hyung blushing at the sight of Min Jee’s asleep?” He teased.

‘Eh? Minho blushed? Could he be? No. No I mean why would he be in like/love with me.’ I thought to myself.

“Minnie lowered down your voice. You might wake her up!” and I heard a small ‘smack’ sound. I guess Key hit Minnie and Taemin was giggling. I guess his Umma wasn’t that fierce with him.

I could feel someone caressing my cheek, tracing my nose. I decided to open my eyes to see who it was and to my surprise I met a puckered up lips who was near to my lips. My eyes grew wide as he slowly kissed my lips and gave me a little peck.

I quickly shut my eyes in disbelieve. My heart raced and butterflies fluttered in my tummy. ‘I just gave away my first kiss to.. to.. Choi Minho. Why do I feel so, so happy? Relieved?’ I blushed a little to the thought slowly opening my eyes.
“You’re awake Min Jee-ah. I can sense that.” He whispered. I made a small smile as I blushed.

“She’s awake! Annyeonghaseyo Min Jee-ah!” Onew greeted me as I slowly let myself in a sitting position. I scanned the room I was in my room. Puzzled and confused I looked at them.

“How did I get here?” I asked they just giggled and one by one gave me a quick hug. Minho was the last one to give me a hug. As he got closer my heart beats faster and faster. My insides are churning and twisting as butterflies overwhelm everything. We finally hugged, a long hug.

We separated to the sound of the rest faking their cough. I shyly smile and looked at Minho who was blushing. Then I realized “Eh? Where’s Jonghyun-Oppa?” I asked as I looked around the room. He was nowhere in sight.

“He got stuff to do. Helping his umma basically.” Onew answered with a wide smile. “While waiting we got a surprise for you.” He said and walked slowly towards me. “JAAA!”

He stretched out his arms while holding a bag. “Aigo. What is this for oppa?” I asked and turned towards him.

“A get well soon present.” He said smiling. “Go on open it.” I opened the bag and took out a cute T-shirt with a cute little doodle of a girl. I squealed and jump out of the bed and pulled him into a hug. “Kamsamnida oppa! I love it!” I said.

“Then you’ll gonna love mine Min Jee.” Minho said as he hand in a small box wrapped in hot pink wrapping paper with a cute bow at the edge. “Open it.” He said smiling.

I opened the wrapping slowly and opened the box. “Omo!” I gasped. “It’s beautiful Oppa! Kamsamnida!” without thinking I jumped onto him and hugged him tight. He hugged back.

“Yah! I’m starting to feel jealous here.” We turned to the door to see it was Jonghyun the rest were giggling while me and Minho slowly parted. I blushed and looked at Jonghyun. “Psh! Those two gifts are nothing compared to me and Taemin’s.” He said leaning on the door frame.

Minnie stood next to him and posed an oh-so-cool like kind of pose and flashed their charming smile which is tilted to one side along with lifting one of their eyebrows. “Ready noona?” Minnie called out and they both went outside.

“JAAA!” They appeared with a big fluffy white teddy bear. I literally screamed in excitement at what I saw and ran towards the two boys and hugged them tightly saying thank you continuously. Key just laughed at my reaction so did the others.

“Well if you like those gifts wait till you see mine.” Key winked at me and I smiled letting go of the two poor boys. “First close your eyes.” He said and I did what he told me. I felt someone stood behind me. “Now open.” Key whispered to my ear our face are just few inches apart I look down and saw a box.

“Umma. What is it?” I asked looking at the wrapped box. It was nicely wrapped and with a little sticker of a key. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Open it to find out.” He said. “Umma knows you’ll love it.” He smirked and stood in front of me.

I gasp once I opened the box. “KYA!! UMMA!! I LOVE YOU REALLY!” I ran to Key and gave him a big death hug! And chanted ‘I love you’ over and over again. Jonghyun and Minho stood there looking at me hugging Key.

“I knew those pair of gladiators would kill you.” He winked and parted our hug.

“Umma, if you’re my boyfriend right now I’d kiss you to death REALLY!” I said my eyes are sparkling at the new gladiator Key bought.

“You can kiss me anytime now Min Jee.” Key smirked at Jonghyun and Minho. I saw it and decided to play along. I moved closely to Key and Key slid his arm around my waist making me closer to him and I lift the box covering our face and made a fake kiss sound. I heard gasp from both of them and chuckled.

“Omo. Oppa. Saranghae~” I sang and winked at him. Key winked back and smirked. His phone rang and he picked it up immediately.

“Jakiya~ I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow no excuse. I’ll call you tonight ok jakiya~” He lightly kissed my forehead and smiled. I smiled and let out a giggled at the frozen Minho and Jonghyun.

“Umma! can you drop me off home on your way?” Minnie asked. Key nodded and he tagged along with him. “Noona annyeong! Hyung annyeong! Oh Minho hyung, Jonghyun hyung don’t forget to lift your chin up. Your jaws are dropping.” He teased and laughed as he ran to his umma.

---

I'll be doing some double update today :D i just feel so free~

*> What do they feel about our little act? HEHE. <*

*> Don’t forget people drop a comment bomb! I’d die of happiness if you do ^^ <*
*> The mystery girl A.K.A Jonghyun’s Girlfriend will be reveal maybe next chapter or not :p <*

*> SARANGHAE! <*

 

Comment Section :

SundayLightForest - OMO? You want to be an Umma also ;p HEHEHE.. Come join me dancing *Pull you and dance around the room ;p* Ok wierd Oh well
.

Sameaknaaa - Onew always find a way to get free chicken ;p HAHAHA.

Mistswirls - just imagine you are ;p UPDATED :D