Betrayal

Hello Cold World III: I Only Want to Dance With You
Betrayal
Three Days Later
 
 

Finally getting discharged today, Seonya was quietly packing her belongings into her bag, focused into cleaning up the room until she felt something sharp against her back making her freeze with her eyes wide open.

 

A slight click and she held her breath in while shutting her eyes tight.

 

“I won’t kill you… yet but if you don’t give me what I want, a hospital bed won’t be where you end up.”

 

Chills down her spine, she felt the gun being pulled away from her back but still hasn’t moved, afraid of what she will find behind her.

 

“I don’t care. I’m not doing it. I’m not doing anything for you.”

 

“Tsk, and put you’re family in danger? Are you sure about that?” She suddenly felt her hair being grabbed from the back and crashed against Hyun Su as he was tightly holding her by pulling her head to the back while holding his pocket knife with his other hand right over .

 

“Dear, I took away your father… and your mother. I can do it again starting with your uncle and one by one with those boys of his. Your decision.”

 

Her heart stopped at the mention of her parents. Three years have passed since her father disappeared and more than five years since her mother’s death. “If you want your dear daddy back you’ll do as I say. Clear?”

 

She gulped down her own saliva, the fear taking over her nerves.

 

Conflicted on what to do, she didn’t give him an answer only making his grip on her hair tighter as he pulled further back making her cry out of pain. “You’ll do it or I’ll make sure your father doesn’t see the light of day anymore.”

 

“I’ll d-do it! I’ll do it!” She gave up with tears welling up in her eyes. He pushed her away from him making her lean roughly on the bed as she breathed heavily.

 

“Good girl.” He took out of his pocket a phone and threw it on the mattress, landing next to her. “You know what to do.” He walked away and shut the door behind him leaving her shaken up as she let the tears escape and trail down her cheeks. She fisted her hands through the covers of the bed while dropping her head down and clenching her jaw.

 

She took in a deep breath to try to calm down when her gaze landed on the cellphone. She picked it up and threw it inside her bag before zipping it up. The guilt was starting to get heavier inside her heart.

 

‘I’m so sorry guys… but I need my father back…’

 

 

As soon as I was finished with my food, I heard a knocking on my door. I got up while muting the sound of the TV and the moment I opened the door, the next thing I knew, I was shoved straight against a wall, letting a cry out from the sudden sharp pain hitting my backside.

 

I had a gun pointed right at my head and all I could see was the cynical smirk of an old man before I was hit with that gun, sending me straight to the ground. I was coughing loudly and had been picked up only to found myself trap with a strong arm around me, pressed up against someone.

 

I looked around and I saw the three men with smug faces sending shivers all over my body. I started to breathe quickly by the second from the fear that was creeping up and tried to pull the hand away only to have myself pushed further against the body that was holding me.

 

I struggled trying to get out, but the grip only got tighter making it almost impossible for me to breathe.

 

More men were surrounding me, blocking every passage that was possible for an escape and one of them took a step closer to me. The one that was holding me let go of his hold on my mouth but used it to wrap his arms around me, not letting me go.

 

Once again I struggled but got slapped in the face, making me stop while a gasp escaped from me with my head turning to the side.

 

To much happened so fast I started to feel dizzy.

 

I could feel the tears in the corner of my eyes and looking back at the man that hit me, my chest started to hurt from the thumping my heart was doing.

 

“W-who are y-you?”

 

The older man showed a smirk while taking another step closer and grabbed my face by my chin making me look straight into his eyes.

 

“To your dear uncle, I’m known as the bad guy. But you can call me Hyun Su.”

 

“H-Hyun Su? You’re one of them?”

 

“One of them? Dearie, I am them!” He let out a chuckle making me cringe.

 

“What d-do you w-want?”

 

“There’s so many things I want and yet I don’t know where to start, so I’m starting right here, right now.” From my chin, he gently grabbed onto my neck and slowly started squeezing it. I couldn’t reach his arm to pull it out since my arms were stuck by my body with the man holding me back from behind.

 

“But right now… I’m trying to figure out whether to kill you on the spot or use you for my personal business.”

 

I looked at him with eyes wide open as he kept going on with squeezing my neck, making it hard for me to breathe. He noticed the horrified look on my face and simply laughed it out as if it was a big joke to him.

 

“I do admit that looking at you now, it would be such a waste to kill you so I’m going to use my second option.”

 

“And I’m suppose to b-be happy w-with that?”

 

“Of course! Unless you want me to kill your dear uncle and maybe the rest of your family. How does that sound?”

 

“A-are you threatening me? Because I’m not scared!”

 

“Sure you are.”

 

And he was right. I kept wishing for this moment to only be a nightmare but the pain I was inflicted with only kept me awake to realize it was reality, a very cruel reality. The tears were slowly starting to fall, which triggered another smirk to appear on his face.

 

“J-just let m-me go, p-please.”

 

“If only I wanted to. But I don’t.”

 

He let go of my throat and I could finally breathe in all the air through my lungs even though I was still crushed against the other one.

 

“If you want to stay alive and live that precious life of yours -”

 

“I’m not doing anything for you.” I hissed my words out, feeling anger and hate boiling inside of me, mixing up with the fear that was still there. I saw him nodding his head to the man that was holding me and I suddenly felt his arms around me get much more tighter, almost crushing me. Every inch of my body was hurt me as I cried out the pain with the tears staining my red cheeks.

 

“Stop.” And the man did. He looked back at me and took a new step towards me, which only made me shrunk further against the man’s chest. “If you don’t want me to throw you off a cliff, or better, not throwing your uncle or harm anybody you know, then you better do as I say. Clear?”

 

I didn’t answer him out of spite and once again I felt my body being crushed in the embrace of the stranger, once again earning my voice to break out in a painful cry. He kept it going on for longer this time until it completely stopped and dropped me on the ground, making me groan from the sudden impact.

 

Hyun Su crouched down and grabbed me by my hair, pulling my neck backwards so I could look at him.

 

“The third time’s a charm, isn’t it?”

 

Once again, I didn’t say a word and he only pulled my hair roughly making me gasp out the pain. “You’ll do as I say or I’ll go after the boys, one by one and then your uncle. You’ll be watching them suffer and all of that because you wouldn’t listen to me. Am I making myself clear?”

 

I was scared but I didn’t want to give in. I couldn’t betray the people that wanted me safe just to satisfy the one that wanted me dead.

 

He was about to do something when one of his men came rushing inside the room with an alarming look across his face. “Boss! We need to leave!”

 

“I guess it’s your lucky day~”

 

He was walking away until he turned around to look at the one that was still holding me. “You know what you got to do.” He looked down at me with that same smirk. “And by the way, how is that car assurance payment coming along?”

 

He walked away with his men right behind him and disappeared leaving me crushed up against the one that was left behind. I was suddenly free when I got pushed down on the floor, a scream escaping from me.

 

Everything happened so fast, the next thing I knew, Joon was at the door saving me once again.

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes

So, I guess we know how she got into that accident huh? >.<

And of course she chose the wrong decision, right?

 

Lots of love, xo