Hello My Ex

Hello Cold World III: I Only Want to Dance With You
Hello My Ex
I hid my longing in a corner of my heart. I need to let go of an already ended love.
 
 

Back inside her hospital room, on the next day, Seonya just learned from her uncle that she wouldn’t be able to perform on stage for her ballet, which pretty much pissed her off.

 

As she was sitting with her back against the pillow, out of anger, she grabbed onto Ji-Hoon’s shirt collar and pulled him in, surprising him, and clenching her jaw while gritting her teeth together.

 

“You call my teacher right this second and tell her that I will be there, or I swear to God, I’m going to be the one killing you.”

 

“B-but-”

 

“No. You took enough away from me, don’t you dare take this too. You want me out? There’s freaking sponsors from all over the f* world coming to see me, hoping to sign a wonderful contract in their company. You take this away from me and I will end you.”

 

The beeping machine linked to her heart was starting to slowly accelerate, meaning that her blood pressure was rising. Grabbing onto her hands, he pulled himself away while nodding his head, stuttering his words that he will call her teacher back.

 

He walked away while arranging his collar and closed the door behind him, leaving her by herself, with the monitor going back to normal.

 

She took a deep breath to calm herself and got out of her bed after having ripped off the thin tubes attached to her. She walked out of her room and made her way down to G.O’s room only to be stopped by Joon who was coming out of there. Once he closed the door, he lifted his head up and stood still as he stared at her while she was doing the same with her hands by her body, tightly gripping onto the hospital gown she was wearing.

 

He started walking until he was standing in front of her. She was looking down at the floor while he was looking at her, letting her messy brown hair come to his view. “How are you feeling?”

 

Lifting her head up, she glanced at him. “Good… Better than I was yesterday…”

 

“Good to know… If you wanted to see G.O, he’s resting right now…”

 

“Oh, so I guess hmm, I’ll go back to my room…”

 

“Do you want help?”

 

“No, I’m good.”

 

She turned her back on him and walked back to her room, softly closing the door behind her before climbing up in bed and wrapping herself up with the blanket while laying on her side, her back against the door.

 

With Joon still in the hallway, he bit down on his tongue and restrained himself from going after her, feeling like nothing good could come out on whatever he would try to do.

 

He hated the way he was feeling about her; it was eating him up and there was nothing he could do to change that. It wasn’t suppose to hurt but somehow, he managed to make it that way; a reminder that he was on his own, a reminder that love slipped away from him several years ago and that he wasn’t allowed to fall back, because that would mean that he had to forget about the past, that would mean that someone else would be in his heart, replacing the love he once held for a certain someone.

 

‘G.O is wrong. I’m not… I’m not in love with her… I’m n-not.’

 

 

One Week Later

 

The night was over with the loud applause from the audience after the performance of Swan Lake.

 

Heading towards the backstage after endless bows and thank you’s to the public, Seonya was in her dressing room, taking off her make-up before being interrupted by a knock on her door.

 

“Come in!”

 

Through the mirror she saw her teacher along with an older man walking in. She quickly turned around and got up from her seat while greeting both of them.

 

“Seonya, this is Mr. Whitmore from the Royal Ballet Company in London.”

 

italic convo = english.

“Oh, wow, hmm, it’s nice to meet you sir.” Shaking his hand, she bowed a couple of times before standing back up straight, feeling her heart rising pace inside her chest.

 

“Even with your recent car accident your teacher just told me about, you were able to perform the show of a lifetime; I’m impressed young lady, really impressed.”

 

“Thank you sir.”

 

“And a determined young dancer like you is just what we need in our establishment.” At that moment, he pulled out a card from his pocket inside his jacket and handed it out to Seonya who took a moment to stare at it before looking back up at the man. “How about we discuss the possibility of you joining us soon?”

 

“Soon? Really? Wow… Sure! I’d love too! Thank you!”

 

“We’ll let your teacher set up the date then?”

 

A nod from her teacher and a goodbye greeting, Seonya was back standing in front of her mirror, alone in her dressing room, taking in on what just happened.

 

She stayed like this for a few more seconds before her thoughts were interrupted by another knock on the door. She turned around to see a colorful bouquet of flower hanging in front of her as it was hiding the face of the person that was holding them.

 

She tilted her head to the side and stopped breathing for a moment when she saw Hyunseung with a shy smile on his face.

 

“That was quite a show you did back there…”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I came to give you this.” He handed over the flowers to her. She looked at them and hesitated for a bit before gently taking them in her hands, smelling the sweet odor before looking back up at her ex. “Thank you…”

 

She turned her back on him and went to place the flowers on her table while still looking at them. She was about to speak again when she felt his hands on her shoulders with his breathing tickling the back of her neck. She quickly turned around and backed away from him, telling him to stay away.

 

“J-just leave, please. I don’t want any trouble-”

 

“And I don’t want any trouble either-”

 

“I don’t believe you. The last time you saw me, you tried to kill me, remember?”

 

He tried to take another step towards her but she stepped even further away from him, begging him to stop moving. “You’re scaring me Hyunseung, please leave.”

 

“I’m not here to harm you, I promise… I just want us to talk.”

 

“Talk?! Talk about what?! About how you betrayed me?! How you manipulated me into falling in love with you?!”

 

“Seonya, wait-”

 

“No!” She took a moment to herself before going on with what she had in her heart.

 

“Hyunseung, I actually felt like I could spend the rest of my life with you; I actually felt like there was only you that I needed after everything that I’ve been through. And now I learn that you set me up, that everything was a lie just so to kill me in the end? Was that day… when you said you loved me for the first time a set up too? Was the whole thing about the car breaking down, the random trailer in the middle of nowhere part of your plot to get me into bed? To make me trust you and give you my heart only so you can destroy it in the end? Was that all part of your plan?”

 

“No.”

 

“See, I don’t know if you’re telling the truth or spitting out another lie.”

 

A moment of silence flew through them before Hyunseung walked further towards Seonya, slowly taking a hold of her hands. She looked up at him and the moment she locked eyes with him, she felt her heart stopped just for a split second before finding her lips against his as he was softly kissing her while placing his hands over her waist.

 

The short kiss over, a shaky breath escaped from her lips while looking at him with his forehead gently pressed against hers. “Hyunseung, you need to leave… just go.”

 

“Not without you.”

 

“She said to go.”

 

The familiar stern voice brought them out of their little bubble as they turned to see Joon standing at the entrance with a gun pointed right at Hyunseung just inches away from the boy.

 

“Joon, drop it.”

 

“Not until he leaves.”

 

“Or what? You’ll shoot?”

 

“It’s an option.”

 

“Joon! Damn it! Important people are here tonight! Don’t get me in trouble!”

 

Hesitant, he lowered his gun with a heavy sigh and placed it the back of his pants. From there, he roughly grabbed onto Hyunseung’s shoulders and threw him out of the dressing room before shutting the door closed.

 

“What the hell were you thinking?! Huh? He could’ve killed you right there!” Stomping his way back to her, she suddenly felt fear running through her veins at Joon’s sudden outburst, making her back away against her table.

 

He noticed the bouquet of flowers behind her and roughly grabbed them before throwing them across the room destroying them in the process. The sudden gesture made her jump with a short gasp escaping from her trembling lips. She’s never seen him this angry before and it was scaring her; she was afraid that he might hurt her if he didn’t stop now.

 

Turning back to her, he took another close step making her lean backwards and felt his hands grip onto her upper arms as he stared directly into her eyes. “Don’t ever let him near you again and don’t you even think of going back to him.”

 

“I w-wasn’t.”

 

His heavy breathing was catching up to hers. He let go of her with his hands dropping by the side of his body without looking away, noticing the pain and fear in her eyes.

 

He didn’t know what took over him to have this sudden change but seeing her so close to him sent some kind of fire inside of him, which pushed him to act like the way he just did.

 

He was slowly pulling away until he felt her grab onto his hand making him look down before looking back up at her as she was approaching him with her free hand gently placed on his cheek. The next thing he knew, he found himself kissing her with a certain softness before he felt like he was starting to lose it, letting the sensation that he had felt whenever he was with her take over and clouding his mind to pure blank.

 

He was fully facing her with his hands grabbing onto her waist as he pushed her against her table. He lifted her up to make her sit as he settled in between her legs with her arms wrapped around his neck while she pushed him closer to her, letting the kiss grow more lustful by the second.

 

Things were escalating quickly before a loud knock on the door pushed them away from each other.

 

“C-come in!”

 

The next one coming in was Ji-Hoon with a skeptical glance between the two before looking back at Seonya, telling her that he was going to wait in the car.

 

“O-okay, just give me a few minutes and I’ll be right outside.”

 

“Mhmm.”

 

Once he was gone, Joon quickly followed and disappeared before even giving her the chance to talk to him, frustrating her in the process.

 

‘God damn him and his freaking mood swings! Might as well just move to London, I won’t be having him as a problem anymore…’

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes

Hyunseung seems to be back in the picture, Seonya might move away to London and Joon is becoming jealous and protective.

Oh well, at least two of them are true, try to guess which ones ;)

 

Lots of love, xo