71 - Hold My Hands

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you still feel cold?” B.I asked Jennie as he shifted closer.

“I’m good. It’s kinda comfy,” she said as she flapped the sleeve of her right arm. The sleeves were also too long for her. “But aren’t you cold too?”

“No.” he shook his head but he wiggled closer and closer to her because her was actually cold and he needs her body warmth. He was just wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

“Nah, I think you’re cold.” Jennie persuaded, “You can have this back.” She said as she reached for the hem of the hoodie she was wearing.

“No.” B.I stopped her. “You should wear it.” He ‘accidentally’ held her arm. “I’ll just… stay close….” He whispered softly as he leaned his head on to Jennie’s shoulder.

Jennie felt a sharp cold sensation when they held hands.

“Hanbin… you’re freezing!” she said as she shyly poked his palms.

“Then hold my hands.”

She hesitated for a while but eventually held his hands and brought them closer on her lap. She tried to warm his hands by rubbing their palms together.

“You’re cute.” He voiced. “I don’t know why the other guy hurt you but I’m sure he’s regretting it now.” B.I closed his eyes softly.

Jennie sat frozen with their hands entwined on her lap and his head resting on her shoulders. Although it was dark and cold, she felt absolutely warm and safe with him.

Why am I feeling this way?

“Hayi noona!” Junhoe knocked on the door. “Are you in there?”

“Yeah!” a faint raspy voice was heard from the other side of the door.

“Can you come out?” Junhoe wailed. Seunghoon hit his shoulders.

“Uh…. I don’t think so.” She yelled from the inside, “As you can see, I can’t even open the door!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter