38 - On the Run

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.I noticed that Jennie was mindlessly strolling at the back of the group. He slowed down his pace and waited for the rest to walk up and Jennie.

“A young girl should not be strolling at the back of the group. It’s dangerous. Any guy could’ve snatched you.” He stated.

Jennie turned her head up and realised he was right beside her.

“I’m not a young girl. I’m older than you.” She retorted.

“Chill. You’re really quiet since we left the recording room. I don’t think you’re okay.”

Jennie glanced at him. They both stopped walking, leaving a huge gap with the group. It was a very crowded area, a lot of shops were playing music and people were just streaming around, dodging each other.

“Tell me what is on your mind.” He stared intently into her eyes.

“Nothing.” She blurted

“Your lips say it’s nothing but your eyes say otherwise.”

“Stop try-”

 

 

*SNAP* They heard a camera shutter went off.

“Oh! It’s really him! It’s B.I!” a pre-teen girl exclaimed as she shook her friend’s arm. They were holding up their phones.

“Omo…”

“It’s really him!”

“Who’s that girl?” “Is she his girlfriend?”

The public began to take notice of them, some were snapping pictures while others whispered amongst themselves.

“Oh .” He muttered under his breath and Jennie unconsciously moved closed to him. He could tell that she was feeling extremely uncomfortable. The crowd was getting much closer and trapped B.I and Jennie in the middle.

“That hair….” Another girl slowly noticed.

“Omo… it’s that girl from GD’s MV!”

“Oh it’s Jennie Kim!” a guy roared in the middle of the crowd

It sparked frenzy reactions. Everybody started realising who they are, most were getting ready to snap some pictures. B.I instinctively grabbed Jennie’s hand and pushed his way out from the crowd. Jennie struggled to cover her face with her other arm.

We are soooo dead. They both thought.

When they finally broke out of the crowd, there were still some people following them.

“Here! Follow me!” B.I cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter