4 - First Impressions

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls marched into the dance studio only to find the Team B boys in there.

They just stood rooted on their spots and stared at the girls. They exchanged glances here and there and there was an uncomfortable ambiance in the air for a while. It was pressurizing and cold. The boys felt the girls’ stare could cut their skin.

“Hello.” Jennie started by greeting and bowed 90 degrees towards them and smiled- a smile with a lot of meaning behind it. She then gestured the girls to greet the boys as well.  She might as well be nice to the other members under all the despise she had for B.I.

“Hello.” The boys greeted and bowed back with a hint of uncertainty.

“Are you guys having the evaluation as well?” Jisoo muster up her courage and asked.

“Yeah. We are having it at 1pm.” Bobby answered with an eye smile.

“1pm? B-but we are having it at 1 too. Aren’t we?” Jisoo asked Jennie who simply nodded.

“Well it looks like he’s up to something again.” Lalice mumbled.

The girls settled down and didn’t say any word after that. They just sit within their own group and minding their own business but they each knew they are freaking out inside.

“Why were you the first one to greet them? You trained longer here than any of them. You’re practically the sunbae here, Jennie-yah.” EunBi whispered into Jennie’s ear.

“If I don’t start the greeting, then who will? Are we gonna just stand there and look like idio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter