80

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie ran as fast as she could down the stairs and out of the building. The freezing air hits her and she realised she left her jacket back in the studio. She didn’t even think of turning back so she just ran with all her might back home. Jennie knocked into a few people in the streets and she quickly apologised before going on her way.

.

B.I froze for a few seconds after Jennie left. Did she really have to leave? It’s entirely my fault. I should’ve held on to her.

B.I slumped back on the chair and let out a sigh. He pulled off his snapback and angrily messed up his hair. He leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes. His right hand brushed past a cloth on the table nearby. He popped his eyes open and his gaze fell on a black hoodie.

Jennie’s hoodie.

When she finally reached her dorm, she pressed in the passcode and pushed the door weakly. She pulls off her shoes and dragged her feet straight to her room, not bothered to put on the slippers. She crashed on her bed and she finally lets out the tears she’s been holding in since she left the studio. Her hot tears stained her bed sheets but she didn’t care. She let out a loud heart wrenching cry, there was no one hearing anyway. She didn’t want anybody to see her crumble because she was trying to be strong but in that moment, she finally stopped trying.

Ten remaining members were at the YG cafeteria having dinner without their leaders.

“So when do you girls think you’re gonna debut?” JunHoe asked as he stabbed his fork in the fish.

Jisoo shrugged. “Honestly, we have no idea.”

“Sometimes we feel that we don’t even have the chance.” Miyeon murmured. JunHoe turned to her and gave her a kind smile.

“You guys are lucky.” Lalice quietly said and all the members turned to her. “You guys get to perform on stage at the YG Family Concert in Japan soon.”

Yunhyeong lowered his head, “It will be fun if you girls get to join.” He sincerely said.

“We’ll be too busy torturing ourselves in the dance studio.” Eun Bi bluntly said as she grabbed a piece of meat.

“Besides, you guys got a lot of fans.” Lalice swooned. “You guys are very lucky.”

The boys didn’t really know what to say. They were grateful that the girls acknowledged their fame and talent but at the same time they felt a pang of guilt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter