87 - I'm sorry

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This practice is killing me.” Jisoo moaned as she rests her back on the bench.

“Here.” Bobby hands her a bottle of cold water. “Drink up, keep yourself hydrated.”

Jisoo gazed up at him and gladly took the water bottle of his hands and give him a sweet smile which Bobby pretended not to see. As she drank from the bottle she noticed Bobby was rubbing and squeezing his shoulders and his face was kind of sour as if he was in discomfort.

“Shoulder aches?” Jisoo said as she put the bottle away.

“Yeah.” He responded with his eyes fixed on the ground. “I must’ve done the stretching wrongly.”

Jisoo nodded. “Next time, pay a little more attention to your joints when you’re warming up. You’re… I mean we are getting old.” She giggled. “Come here.” She patted the space on the floor beside her, hinting Bobby to sit closely beside her.

Bobby obediently followed and sat with his legs crossed on the floor with his sides facing her.

“Turn around, dummy. I’ll give you a massage.” She shyly said. He obliged and did what he was told. Jisoo gently pressed the skin between his neck and shoulders with her fingers and exerted a little more pressure a few moments later.

“Whooaa~ this feels good.” Bobby said as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the free massage from his dream girl.

The other members on the other side of the studio were staring at the couple with envious eyes.

 

Junhoe moved closer to Miyeon and whispered in her ear, “Why don’t you give me a massage too?” he cheekily smirked.

“Why don’t you go away?” Miyeon snapped back at him, stood up and walked away, leaving behind the pouting rejected boy.

 

“I can’t believe this is happening.” Jennie groaned as she rolled her head back on the head rest. Her eyes and nose were still red and puffy.

“I’m so sorry Jennie.” Min sincerely said as she glanced at her from the driver’s seat. “I’m so sorry that I can’t convince him to let you stay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter