75

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aah! Found it!” Jisoo exclaimed as she crawled on the floor.

Lalice staggered into the living room half asleep. “Found what?”

“My bracelet! It was under the couch this whole time. I wondered how it got here.” She picked up the silver chain.

Lalice yawn, “God…. Unnie, it’s past midnight. Did you spend the past few hours looking for it?”

“Yes. It’s really precious to me….” She whispered.

“Good for you. Now go to sleep.” Lalice mumbled as she dragged herself into the toilet.

Jisoo happily swayed to her room, grinning at the bracelet. It was a simple silver chain with one silver circle on it. Her finger brushed against the deep engraving on the circle, KJ♡ KJ. Her grin turned into a sorrowful smile. I missed you, Jiwon-aah.

The next afternoon was recording day. B.I and Jennie managed to complete the song and was distributing lines for each member. Bobby and EunBi took charge of the recording process.

 

While Jennie was busy handling Junhoe, Yumi and Miyeon’s lines, EunBi helped out with Yunhyeong, Jinhwan, Lalice and Jisoo. B.I and Bobby were busy on the computer, arranging the tracks for both of their re-make and original song.

 

“Okay JunHoe, sing this part higher. Can you do it?” Jennie asked as she pointed at the lines, ‘Cause you keep me coming back for more and I feel a little better than I did before.’

“Will do!”  Junhoe happily agreed. “Is it the same part as Miyeon’s?”

“Miyeon will be doing the next part.” She turned to Miyeon and showed her the lines. ‘If I never see your face again, I don't mind, 'Cause we've gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight.’

“When you sing ‘never’, try to go higher but don’t reach the falsetto, okay? And don’t drop that note too fast after that line.”

“Okay!” Miyeon answered with a smile.

“Okay Lalice, can you do this part?” Eunbi asked as she pointed to the highlighted lines ‘When your lips are on my lips. Then our hearts beat as one.’

“And then you’ll blend in with Jinhwan who is doing the next part.

Both of the members agreed and started on practicing together.

“I think it sounds better if the beat drops here because according to Jennie’s note’s, Donghyuk will be doing that part.” Bobby said as he pointed at the computer.

“Like this?” B.I asked and pressed the play button.

Bobby nodded along the beats, “Yeah!”

Everyone was really into their practice and no one was idling around.

Jennie went up to Bobby and B.I, “How’s it going?”

“Good.” Bobby turned to face Jennie, “I think the song is going to be awesome. The two of you can really write well.”

There wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter