93

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan and Lalice raced back into the studio and burst the door open.

“Yah….” Bobby joked. “Do you really gotta do that?” Jinhwan and Lalice were trying to catch their breath.

“Jennie…..” Jinhwan barely said in between his heavy breaths “is …. leaving…”

“No she’s not… We just confirmed that moments ago.” Donghyuk tried to correct him.

“No….” Lalice said as she held onto Miyeon’s shoulder for support. Her legs were wobbly and she can barely stand. “… she’s going back to New Zealand.”

The room fell silent for a moment. Jinhwan and Lalice’s breath slowed down. Everyone had a mix of emotions. Anger, Sadness, Shock. But most of all B.I felt everything at once.

“W-what?” was all he could say as he felt someone cut his chest open and ripped out his heart.

Jinhwan finally regain composure and he sullenly said, “Min Noona went to the girls’ dorm to help Jennie pack up her things. The company bought her a ticket back home.”

What the ? B.I breathed heavily as he shut his eyes and cupped his neck, trying to reorganise his thoughts.

Without Jennie, the whole evaluation will have a lot of gaps to fill.

Without Jennie, he has to re-record the two songs.

Without Jennie, he has to organise the formations alone.

Without Jennie, he somehow felt incomplete.

He popped his eyes open. “We need to get her back.” He declared. “I’ll do anything to get her back into this company.” B.I marched out the door.

He didn’t really know where he was going, he just went wherever his legs could take him.

“Hanbin!” Bobby followed him out with the rest of the members tailing behind him. They were afraid B.I might do something risky again.

They finally found themselves outside Mr Lee’s office.

“Hanbin, are you sure?” EunBi warily asked.

“Well, we have to find out something.” He said. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

“Come in~” Mr Lee’s voice was heard from the other side.

B.I opened the door and walked in with the other members behind him.

“Oh… is there something wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter